• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

cdyhybrid

bEyF5X6.png

Somnia

ikr

Somnia and Phee: Have you stuck with Witcher 3? Game is gud. Lots to do. I'm 26 hours in, and feel like I've barely done anything. Just get out of White Orchard, it's trash.

Somewhat, decided to replay FFX so I'm doing that with Witcher in between.

ikr

Somnia and Phee: Have you stuck with Witcher 3? Game is gud. Lots to do. I'm 26 hours in, and feel like I've barely done anything. Just get out of White Orchard, it's trash.

You might've been thinking of me. I'm still playing it on weekends when I have time. I'm doing quests for the Bloody Baron and avoiding playing Gwent.

Smokey

being stuck with witcher 3 implies that I would have started it

You said you were going to!

You might've been thinking of me. I'm still playing it on weekends when I have time. I'm doing quests for the Bloody Baron and avoiding playing Gwent.

How many hours you have clocked? I just finished the Baron quests, and have 26 hrs. Also I hope Gwent doesn't become mandatory sometime down the line, I hate it.

brentech

How many hours you have clocked? I just finished the Baron quests, and have 26 hrs. Also I hope Gwent doesn't become mandatory sometime down the line, I hate it.
Might be one other quest that you have to do it? I kind of think it's a side quest thoufh.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA
Knicks and Bulls are in advanced talks on a deal to send Derrick Rose to New York, sources tell @ShamsCharania and me.

lol

Smokey

Ay yo Wellie and AT

The Knicks are back baby! Rose.Melo. Supposedly Howard is interested. Too bad it's 2016.

Phil is clearly upset that JR, Tomofy, and Shump are NBA champs.

Not really sure, I got it through GoG so steam doesn't track my hours :( I'm definitely over 10, I did everything in the first starter area and I'd guess I'm at least 1/4 of the way through the second area.

The only things I don't really like are ending up over burdened and having to go back to repair weapons. I also wish there was an easier way to swap spells.

Smokey

Not really sure, I got it through GoG so steam doesn't track my hours :( I'm definitely over 10, I did everything in the first starter area and I'd guess I'm at least 1/4 of the way through the second area.

The only things I don't really like are ending up over burdened and having to go back to repair weapons. I also wish there was an easier way to swap spells.

GoG tracks the time...unless you launch it through Steam as a add in game or whatever. So many questions marks on the map in Velen. Been knocking those out although a few end up having enemies that are in the lvl 25+ range, and I gotta nope out of there quick af.

GoG tracks the time...unless you launch it through Steam as a add in game or whatever. So many questions marks on the map in Velen. Been knocking those out although a few end up having enemies that are in the lvl 25+ range, and I gotta nope out of there quick af.

I didn't install the GoG client.

I beat some level 16 dudes at level 9 but I had to draw them out 1 by 1 and it took awhile.

Twitter just reminded me that Derek Rose's sexual battery trial starts the same day as the pre-season.

Mrbob

You know Rose is going to have an All Star season to get a huge contract. Then he'll proceed to miss most of his games from his new mega Knicks contract due to injury.

Top Bottom