• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

immortal II tonight i guarantee it

dac15_cool.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

http://www.dota2.com/international/battlepass/#ImmortalTreasure

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm 100% sure dota will look at all my earthshaker games played and rig it so I don't get that one.

BigAT

I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO...

PlDIXMz.jpg

brentech

I got the WR bow - just reminds me of how bad this fucking loadout an menu system still is in Reborn. They need to get their shit together.

I'll look into it when I get home. I'm curious if they redid the multiplayer lobbies to make it easier to customize things.

I saw the reviews were trash but that looks like people were mad that they called the game a "remaster." It looks like Armageddon in the videos

LICH IMMORTAL
EARTHSHAKER IMMORTAL

Bout time they gave my guy Lich something. He got destroyed in the arcana voting ):

I finally joined a fantasy football league again but it's been years and years since I played in any one point me to a good site that has good advice that will totally make my team not shitty I don't mind for Pay site is long as it's not ridiculous, its just damn hard to find the time these days to research rookies and sleepers

I finally joined a fantasy football league again but it's been years and years since I played in any one point me to a good site that has good advice that will totally make my team not shitty I don't mind for Pay site is long as it's not ridiculous, its just damn hard to find the time these days to research rookies and sleepers

just wait till the draft approaches, download an espn cheat sheet or whatever and do your picks. contrary to popular belief, there is very little skill involved in fantasy football unless you consider managing your roster (moving guys in/out of the starting lineup and picking up FA's when needed) skill.

brentech

ATS is definitely the best game on this list

I did like 60 hrs or something on European Truck Sim. I don't know that I'll get that out of it, because I was fucking addicted to ETS for like 2-3 weeks, but if I can insert radio station into the game and get my controls down again, it should be pretty cool cruising around California.

brentech

Back and forth with Ask PlayStation on Twitter told me that I have to send my PlayStation in for repair. =(
I don't even really use the disk drive, but it's annoying as fuck to constantly have it cycling eject. Sometimes it won't do it for hours, and then randomly it won't stop doing it for a full hour.

Back and forth with Ask PlayStation on Twitter told me that I have to send my PlayStation in for repair. =(
I don't even really use the disk drive, but it's annoying as fuck to constantly have it cycling eject. Sometimes it won't do it for hours, and then randomly it won't stop doing it for a full hour.

What did you do to make all of your electronics hate you?

Shake, ow pc is #2fast4me

Greg

mine has been doing that for probably a year now

you can slide off the left half of the PS4's shell and there's a screw you can turn clockwise that'll make it stop - have to do it while the system is off though

brentech

mine has been doing that for probably a year now

you can slide off the left half of the PS4's shell and there's a screw you can turn clockwise that'll make it stop - have to do it while the system is off though

Yeah, I've done that like 3 times already.
cry.gif

i would like to say that Tokyo Mirage is fantastic! i turned the sound of the voices off (none of it is in english anyways) and it has basically been a persona spin off. also the jpop stuff hasn't been too overpowering and you can skip shit pretty easily. buy this if you like persona!

brentech

Drive into town to hit up the grocery store and some asshole opened up a vape shop called "Awesome Sauce Vapor".
cry.gif

There shouldn't be a vape shop in my one horse town, damn it!

Top Bottom