• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DJ Bowser

Wow, who could be stupid enough to make a mistake like that?

He's my doppelganger.

At the time of my entrance to the league, my newest console was a Wii. My old friend/roommate made the account on here to correspond to his PSN name that I played on. He went out of town and I refused to miss a game so I bought a PS4 (my priorities are well in check) and in a brilliant, asinine move made my PSN PraiseKingTebow.

Confusion was non-existent until RocketLeague brought him into this social circle. Due to his skills in goal, I felt like the outcast of the group, a social pariah someone (Maybe GQ) had the gall to call "fake Bowser".

Colasante

Madden's here? Madden's here!

giphy.gif

Fuck yeah! Finished 59th, avoided a strike! Zero strikes so far!

Brent got busted down. tears

nice, that course was pretty hard.

I'm gonna get another strike this week. Hadn't played in a week and there was no practice round, not that it matters with 15+ mph wind on the first two rounds.

I hope I can get in top 10 next week and hope to get rid of the strikes, but apparently a bunch of CC-Rank C people got cut down into Rank D and are basically going to spoil the next couple of weeks.

TheCrow

I guess me and sanjuro need to start a league for ourselves. :undyingtears:

P.S. dota is awesome
P.P.S R.I.P rors

brentech

Fuck yeah! Finished 59th, avoided a strike! Zero strikes so far!

Brent got busted down. tears
I needed to. I unregistered for this week, for some reason thinking it wouldn't be automatic even though all CC ranks play the same event.
So I'll get back in on the next one.
In the mean time I'm playing the DLC seasons. Already struggling in the second season. 11th after the first round.

BigAT

I forgot about confidence system, is it back?

It's not only back, but Confidence is now the only stat each player actually possesses. Games no longer consist of selecting plays and controlling your team, instead you play as a therapist who attempts to mend the frail ego of your players while the game happens off-screen.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Now what excuse can I use when I suck? (thank fuck though)

PS, Did I give you my phone number? I can't remember. That'd probably be the easiest way to reach me.

You posting your availability once the week starts and keeping your eye here/on your PM's seems pretty easy to me.

McNei1y

You posting your availability once the week starts and keeping your eye here/on your PM's seems pretty easy to me.

It is. Hasn't been a problem up until the later points last year. Just didn't know if a phone number would reassure anyone or anything.

Ferny

Ferny always texts me to ask for money or he tells me that he's thinking about coming back to some MMO but he never does.

You mean remind you to pay for your league buyins, of which you tell me to remind you when you get home, even tho EVERYONE should have a paypal app according to you? Is that what you mean't?

You mean remind you to pay for your league buyins, of which you tell me to remind you when you get home, even tho EVERYONE should have a paypal app according to you? Is that what you mean't?

Unsurprisingly, you ignore the part of the post regarding MMOs.

LegoDad

FMT going to add to those 11 Superbowl champs with me on the wait list... By the time I get in all the rules will have changed. Lol.

Top Bottom