• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

That's why I wanted to ask you what lvl you were and such. right now I'm on my hero that got power levled out of my control, but I have a lower level guy

Had to run out for a min but I'll get back on shortly

Got Joe Staley and Elite Brandon Brooks in a few Legends packs

Oline is coming together

LT - Joe Staley (84)
LG - Orlando Franklin (84)
C - Corey Linsley (82)
RG - Brandon Brooks (85)
RT - Jeremy Parnell (82)

Now we're talkin!

Smokey

Check out the legend sets. Some stupid shit going down. Legend Badges for 6 to 10k, collectibles being dumped. Picked up a Hutch piece for 2k, TD piece for 15k and Elway for a quick 4k flip. I didn't have much money since I didn't grind any solos but after I sell all the captain set cards I picked up this morning for 1 to 2k along with the legends collectibles I hope to get close to 80k, started the day with 24k.

May be a good buy and hold to sell mid week. Always pay attention to the weekend bundles, the cards that drop in those packs lose value and you can pick up pieces on the cheap to flip later in the week.

jeez wtf

I'm actually doing the Legends set right now. Playing Elway's Legend game for his card.

Now we're talkin!

I've got Boldin and Torrey Smith too. They on the pine doe

LJ11

Another thing, don't put cards into sets until you have all the cards. You never know when some dick is going to corner the market on some rare 74 to 72 card and keep you from doing the set. Get the cards then after you have them all drop them into the set.

Smokey

Another thing, don't put cards into sets until you have all the cards. You never know when some dick is going to corner the market on some rare 74 to 72 card and keep you from doing the set. Get the cards then after you have them all drop them into the set.

This was the worst in M15. Some low 70s player you needed to complete a set and it was going for like 20k+ on Auction House. But you needed that card because it was a rare garbage tier player. The worst.

Forgot to mention I got an Elite Mario Williams too. Squad looking nice. Between AJ Green and Williams, that's probably close to 100k when I decide to flip them. Right now I'm squading up and going through H2H.

Greg

my team is shaping up pretty nice

but then I'm thinking to myself I really don't have interest in playing H2H against decked out teams

why am I doing this to myself, Smokey?

Smokey

Check out the legend sets. Some stupid shit going down. Legend Badges for 6 to 10k, collectibles being dumped. .

The stories are true. I just won a Legend Badge auction for 6.9k. Dudes in there with some struggle coins lol

edit: and won another for 3.7k

lawd

LJ11

The stories are true. I just won a Legend Badge auction for 6.9k. Dudes in there with some struggle coins lol

edit: and won another for 3.7k

lawd

Told you. LOL

I just flipped another two collectibles while watching the Bills game. Going to take a break, and enjoy the games.

Have fun flipping.

Mrbob

Check out the legend sets. Some stupid shit going down. Legend Badges for 6 to 10k, collectibles being dumped. Picked up a Hutch piece for 2k, TD piece for 15k and Elway for a quick 4k flip. I didn't have much money since I didn't grind any solos but after I sell all the captain set cards I picked up this morning for 1 to 2k along with the legends collectibles I hope to get close to 80k, started the day with 24k.

May be a good buy and hold to sell mid week. Always pay attention to the weekend bundles, the cards that drop in those packs lose value and you can pick up pieces on the cheap to flip later in the week.

Are we talking about Madden or the stock market? Crazy.

anyone have a good FF cheat sheet link? heading out to a live draft in about 30 mins. i could probably draft without any materials but i seem to always miss one or two obvious guys when i do that :/

Smokey

Did anyone hit the MUT reward for opening 50 packs?

I've opened 193 packs and haven't got shit. Or at least I don't know where I should be looking for any reward.

edit: i guess you're supposed to get Loyalty badges or something

I've opened 193 packs and haven't got shit. Or at least I don't know where I should be looking for any reward.

edit: i guess you're supposed to get Loyalty badges or something

Yeah I opened around 100 and don't remember getting anything.

Won my first Draft champions SB last nights. Got a decent lineman and 5 draft champion badges. Only have to beat it 20 more times for Tebow!

Smokey

11894662_1676430142590476_2682607673408779294_o.jpg

yassssssss

MUTisLIFE GREG

50 packs? 100? i've spent like 3 hours playing MUT and have opened 2 packs (not counting the pre order bonus ones i got). lol garbage

i'll stop playing this trash mode once the league starts

Greg

this challenge... come back down 14 points against Peyton in the 4th quarter, and they start with the ball

sounds fun

this is a 2 starting QB league... how long can i hold out for kap!? already in the 6th round and most of the other top 10 qb's are gone. i'm going to ride it out and try to get him in the 15th (out of 20) rounds!

Ferny

this is a 2 starting QB league... how long can i hold out for kap!? already in the 6th round and most of the other top 10 qb's are gone. i'm going to ride it out and try to get him in the 15th (out of 20) rounds!
You crazy. In a 2QB league your first two picks need to be QBs

brentech

My current DC offensive team: Cam, Lesean McCoy, Antonio Brown, Brandon Cooks, Shannon Sharpe
That's a lot of speed.
Draft randall cobb in 3rd round
3 minutes later, watch him get hurt in real time

good one, football gods!

Even if totally health, I honestly don't know that any GB receiver is a great early round pick (with or without Jordy). Rodgers has proven he'll throw it to whoever is open, even if they dropping all the time.

My current DC offensive team: Cam, Lesean McCoy, Antonio Brown, Brandon Cooks, Shannon Sharpe
That's a lot of speed.

Even if totally health, I honestly don't know that any GB receiver is a great early round pick (with or without Jordy). Rodgers has proven he'll throw it to whoever is open, even if they dropping all the time.

this is a PPR league so cobb had greater value than a regular league and was cleary the best receiver left on the board at that point but i know with teams like the eagles and packers they spread the ball around so its a risk

DJ Bowser

I was thinking of taking Cobb in the second in a PPR league before the injury. I figured with Jordy out he would end up with 100 catches.

Top Bottom