• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

So I just had one of the most insane glitches ever, my opponent threw a pass on his on 20, the receiver fumbled, he recovered, and IT FLIPPED THE WHOLE FIELD and he had the ball on MY 20 YARD LINE

Would have been funny if it wasn't a 0-0 game at that point in the 3rd quarter and broke the tie

LJ11

I did not agree, value my privacy.

A few MUT tips, don't buy packs, don't do sets, prey on morons. Grind some solos while you wait for shit to sell.

Edit: 85%-90% of MUT for me is working the AH house and making money. I played 1 MUT game last year, truthfully I should have sold my coins off in February before the tournament, made $700 bucks and called it a year because I didn't really play the game or MUT after the league folded.

brentech

After winning the AHL Calder Cup, the Lake Erie Monsters are now the Cleveland Monsters.
I mean, best time to re-brand is at peak interest, but it's pretty weird when a team isn't moving or anything.

DCX

DCX
Kicking is ridiculous :/

It will end this league for sure, the river of tears would be catastrophic!

DCX

Somnia

GG Bread

Need to work on my run D, well against someone like Gurley at least.

Felt my offense coming on finally in the 2nd half, also fuck kicking.

Bread

Banned
My bad somnia I called timeout because I felt like kneeling in a exhibition was lame, then I jammed x too many times and called kneel again lol.

GG man! That was pretty much an even match besides my lucky pick 6. It's tough to run on you up the middle damn!

JABEE

Yikes. I'm playing all-madden on my offline franchise and kicking just fine. With the slight delay of online its going to make the kicking game impossible. I wonder if the meter is adjustable?

Is there a way to switch back to the old kicking meter? I didn't check. In the Show you can change the pitching and hitting systems.

Somnia

My bad somnia I called timeout because I felt like kneeling in a exhibition was lame, then I jammed x too many times and called kneel again lol.

GG man! That was pretty much an even match besides my lucky pick 6. It's tough to run on you up the middle damn!

Ya I feel good stopping the run up the middle, its everything else lol

Typical Dallas though never catching picks :( just like RL

After 3 games I think it feels great. Liking this version a whole lot. The QB fumbles are nuts. User D is really hard, still getting used to it. Bowser we should play for the fins asap so loser can get to know the foreign roster. Lmk whenever you're ready.

DCX

DCX
gg Lone, the kicking is just too much. The lag was insane which didn't make matters any better :/

DCX

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Is there a way to switch back to the old kicking meter? I didn't check. In the Show you can change the pitching and hitting systems.

Doesn't appear to be. This was touted as one of Madden's "big new features" so there's no way they would let you turn it off.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
gg Lone, the kicking is just too much. The lag was insane which didn't make matters any better :/

DCX

At this rate, I'm not keeping the game. Hitchy, players warping, button presses don't register. But hey, the game did let me vote on how the connection was. Square is unacceptable.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
At this rate, I'm not keeping the game. Hitchy, players warping, button presses don't register. But hey, the game did let me vote on how the connection was. Square is unacceptable.

Eh, it's the first day the game is out. Most popular FPS games on consoles would be overloaded and disconnecting constantly.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG CB that onside kick was the luckiest shit ever. First time I got one of those in a while.

GG It bounced off like 3 of my guys plus 2 of yours. I was more more offended at the goal line user dropped pick. Turns out madden is still madden!

GG It bounced off like 3 of my guys plus 2 of yours. I was more more offended at the goal line user dropped pick. Turns out madden is still madden!

Don't forgot my first TD pass with my rubber band receiver! Madden is back!

That was the first game I had any issues kicking. The other 2 I played were fine. My opponents had issues those games though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Don't forgot my first TD pass with my rubber band receiver! Madden is back!

Gumby-lg.jpg

On the kicking it seems like if you hit X too early you lose power and if you hit X too late on the way down is when you lose the accuracy?

Bread

Banned
I really like the new kicking mechanic, when it gets fixed it will be great. Makes punting at least a tiny bit challenging, and I nailed some good ones against somnia!

Top Bottom