• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Ramirez

DF feels cheap as fuck at times, but I'm not going to lie, it feels nice to have a character that can basically erase 3-4 people in a few seconds if played correctly.

HiiiLife

Meteor strike feels useless without another ult to stun them

No matter how I well I try to lead or bait the enemy I rarely get a kill with it

No matter how I well I try to lead or bait the enemy I rarely get a kill with it

It's funny because the thing is super slow but I hate how it works. You get to be invincible during its targeting AND you can literally go through walls to target it. But it comes out super damned slow.

I would take out the walls/floors thing (it really is that poorly designed) and reduce its radius but increase the speed he drops at to you can actually hit people with it.

Once they fix the targeting bug with it, that is.

Ramirez

I find the key to successful MS is to launch from an area where no one knew you were at. Also stick to easy targets like Ana, Zen, Hanzo, Widow, etc. If you launch in front of people, they seem to be way more aware and ready for it, obviously.

Talonz

It's great for getting rid of shield generators or that poor Zenyatta that's too slow to get out of the way. lol

Hello, this is my first post in here, but I just wanted to say I while I've only had the game for like 5 weeks, I don't really get the hate for quick play that you guys have. Recently the majority of my QP games have been very good and everyone worked as a team, mostly. I also play on PC if that matters at all.

That said, even though I'm able to play comp, I haven't yet as I figure I still need to improve with a lot of characters. That and I'd probably want to be with a group instead of solo queuing if I did play comp.

Ramirez

xPR0qyn.jpg

There really must not be many Doomfist in comp right now on PC, lol.

Bread

Banned
My Tracer trash talk amounts to...

Step 1: score what I believe will be PotG/otherwise wipe half a team or more.

Step 2: as they return from spawn, blink through their ranks chirping "ooh, scary!"
lol that's good

i've made a habit of tagging "Thanks!" on the bodies of people i outplayed, and if i know i get a POTG where the team is wiped i'll do the charleston, but i need to start incorporating the voice line like you!

When you just want to get that last arcade lootbox and mystery heroes works against you no matter how well you perform.

Then after 5 losses to 1 win I realised that 3v3 Lockout elimination was available, 2 brief matches later the box was mine, I should've gone here first.

I agree. There is no point in posting here; everyone not on the blog squad left. It happens when you have someone shit posting and starring every wall of shame here. I hope certain people won't ruin the Destiny 2 thread.

I agree.

I dunno man, I just come in to complain a little and shoot the shit.

Seems pretty harmless to me.

carlos

I might be a bit late today, some cousins came over unexpectedly and they are hogging the ps4 (playing overwatch).
Hopefully I'll be on before 8pm; sorry

LiK

I agree. There is no point in posting here; everyone not on the blog squad left. It happens when you have someone shit posting and starring every wall of shame here. I hope certain people won't ruin the Destiny 2 thread.

I agree.

Then maybe you should stick to Discord instead of coming here and shitposting and bullying others every time you post. This is a good community of players. Continue talking shit here and I will report you to a mod.

Drawing lines over which platform someone plays the game is so silly, grow up, children.

Indeed.

"Retard" is an ugly word. In America there is no context for its usage that isn't shitty, and it reflects poorly on those who try.

But you're an adult, do as you will.

Fixed. Braindead, as in there's a pharmercy wrecking the team in an open map and they never switch no matter what. They just do their own thing, it's fucking annoying.

HMD

Anyone wanna play on PS4?

Fixed. Braindead, as in there's a pharmercy wrecking the team in an open map and they never switch no matter what. They just do their own thing, it's fucking annoying.

Yeah, Junk mains have the same problems as Mercy mains, their skills just don't transfer to other heroes.

Thanks, I appreciate you changing that.

And I had an insta-lock McCree/ Soldier duo who could not deal with the Pharmercy. Pharah killed my Zen a couple of times, and I finally just targeted them, killing the Mercy then volleying the Pharah as she reloaded. Soldier says, "Our Zenny killed the Pharmercy." McCree replies, "No, bro, that was me." while the killfeed still displayed my kills. Awkward silence from everyone in chat.

So things can always get more braindead, if you're patient.

LiK

Anyone wanna play on PS4?

Yeah, Junk mains have the same problems as Mercy mains, their skills just don't transfer to other heroes.

It's the other way around. My most played heroes in Comp now are Soldier and Zen. I think most people who main other heroes don't play Junk correctly cuz mainly of positioning.

What's your PSN?

Thanks, I appreciate you changing that.

And I had an insta-lock McCree/ Soldier duo who could not deal with the Pharmercy. Pharah killed my Zen a couple of times, and I finally just targeted them, killing the Mercy then volleying the Pharah as she reloaded. Soldier says, "Our Zenny killed the Pharmercy." McCree replies, "No, bro, that was me." while the killfeed still displayed my kills. Awkward silence from everyone in chat.

So things can always get more braindead, if you're patient.

So many people play without kill feed it's amazing.

Always funny to hear someone call out they killed someone when you're the one who put them down.

Chance

As a Mercy and Tracer main, I take exception to this.

Always funny to hear someone call out they killed someone when you're the one who put them down.

The other day I took out a Teleporter on Tracer (killing blow and all) and our team's Lucio did an auto bark saying he took it out.

I was like 0.o wut. The system lied.

Ah, of course, that's why he thought he could claim them. It never occurs to me that people don't have kill feed on.

And I think that's the very first time someone has tried to take credit for one of my kills. Weirdest fucking thing.

Then maybe you should stick to Discord instead of coming here and shitposting and bullying others every time you post. This is a good community of players. Continue talking shit here and I will report you to a mod.

Indeed.

Why are you quoting me? I don't want to talk to you. Also, you went after me in another thread (destiny OT), which is basically harassment. You should worry about getting reported first.

I will talk however I want. If you don't like it, then don't read my posts. "If you continue shit talking I will report you to a mod" LMAO who do you think you are.

Satch

Banned
why do you guys even hate each other

its overwatch, of all things. literally preschool

at least be pissy over dota or smash or street fighter

LiK

why do you guys even hate each other

its overwatch, of all things. literally preschool

at least be pissy over dota or smash or street fighter

I don't hate anyone here. Tell that to the guy who likes to come in to direct his ire at me in every post. I don't even know him.

Why are you quoting me? I don't want to talk to you. Also, you went after me in another thread (destiny OT), which is basically harassment. You should worry about getting reported first.

I will talk however I want. If you don't like it, then don't read my posts. "If you continue shit talking I will report you to a mod" LMAO who do you think you are.

LOL, Destiny thread? I don't even remember you. Been holding a grudge for that long? That explains a lot.

Veelk

Banned
Ah, of course, that's why he thought he could claim them. It never occurs to me that people don't have kill feed on.

And I think that's the very first time someone has tried to take credit for one of my kills. Weirdest fucking thing.

It's still worth saying, atleast for healers, because looking at the killfeed means you gotta take your eyes off whats happening onscreen, which could be inconvenient if you're in the middle of a fight. Letting the entire team know that a Mercy is down is important.

Blues1990

With the advent of Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch, what other kinds of locations do you guys think the game will have that will become settings for additional maps for that mode?

xCobalt

I know what you mean. Can't count how many times I see Junkrat on offense spamming the point from afar when the rest of the team is trying to cap.

Mr Git

The anniversary Tracer skin is excellent but I've reverted back to ultraviolet 'cause she calls people wankers and that is still so wonderful. I do love that the skins affect the voicelines. I keep hearing new interaction or updated interactions as well - that's neat.

Top Bottom