• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 |Import OT| You Are Slave. Want Emancipation? Coming Winter 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yu Narukami

Just a PSA to folks unaware - cutscenes and such have leaked and malicious people on twitter are DMing and tweeting spoilers at people. Also, I'd recommend avoiding all comments sections - I was spoiled on the game's ending by a YouTube comment during the Sony Japan conference yesterday.

Stay safe out there.
I'm scared.

ar4757

fuuuu didn't realize the digital version launches like right now, time to unsubscribe from the subreddit, be careful on neogaf, and likely use a new youtube channel for a few months lol

have fun you guys

John Hardin right now: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jintor

This week is amazing; iOS10, koe no katachi, persona 5, tgs, and a three day weekend? This Friday night,I'll just be playing this game.

I have the special edition pre ordered and it should be coming tomorrow night...which I don't think I'll make it in time to pick up. I'll be avoiding the persona 5 thread until I beat the game, which will probably take me months.

oh shit i forgot koe no katachi was out this week.

did your name come out earlier last month?

raven777

famitsu
CsUqdkTVIAI_iap.jpg:large

Dengeki

Mediking

Just a PSA to folks unaware - cutscenes and such have leaked and malicious people on twitter are DMing and tweeting spoilers at people. Also, I'd recommend avoiding all comments sections - I was spoiled on the game's ending by a YouTube comment during the Sony Japan conference yesterday.

Stay safe out there.

I would've destroyed something if I was spoiled like that. Damn you, Youtube! Damn these careless spoilin' bastards.

barybll

Banned
Less than 10 minutes until glory, and I'm still in class for 3 more hours. Would be 4, but I'm skipping my last class.

Tempted to go home, play for an hour, then come back for my class in 2 hours. Buuuut I know that'll be incredibly unsatisfying.

Dont worry mate you are not alone
Roughly 8 hours till I put my foot at home, and that is if I skip night classes

Have fun guys :D

I'll stay here and wait for the shipment.
Also, if anyone here grabs the 20th LE, would he/she be so kind as to take a pic or scan of the back of the box? I kinda want that picture as a wallpaper.

I would've destroyed something if I was spoiled like that. Damn you, Youtube! Damn these careless spoilin' bastards.

I'm still not over it. My hype's been shat on rather by having the end of a 100hr game spoiled. Trying to reassure myself that there must be more and that 4 words cannot spoil a game.

The PS4 theme looks so good!

Goddamn. Is that theme the one included in the 20th Anniversary Edition?

Pachael

if the english version has no JP voice over , i am getting the chinese version

I was going to get the Chinese version if it was day and date like what Sega's doing with the newer Yakuza releases.

Also, I rate the chance of JP voiceover in the English version close to 0%

Of course, since Chinese version is not happening to 2017 I'm importing. It's probably what they want anyway.

Beckx

TIL Shouta is one of those players who does exactly what the game tells them to do in RPG opening sequences

Mediking

I'm still not over it. My hype's been shat on rather by having the end of a 100hr game spoiled. Trying to reassure myself that there must be more and that 4 words cannot spoil a game.

Goddamn. Is that theme the one included in the 20th Anniversary Edition?

There's still waifu to meet and you get to experience the game for yourself. Don't give up!

Darktalon

Well the one good thing about February release date is that it has to support PS4 Pro! Hopefully we can get some nice boosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom