• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | April 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

maouvin

Did you use the map?

(...)

The touchpad. Of course. The only button I didn't press. And I did read the "how to play" 33 pages.
I'll raise a toast on your honor, sir, for I am the most grateful.

edit: top of the page 2-hit combo (for non-peasants): get Hard Corps: Uprising if you still don't have it. And then get Sayuri for some Strider-like action.

W1SSY

Using the map in Marc Kings was huge on the mission when you save 8 hostages.

Also I am not having any issue with the game running poorly on my system.

RK128

argh! still can't redeem my 1000 points in sony rewards! I thought it was an IP problem so I made a friend in the US try to get the card but he gets the " we cannot complete this transaction" error.

Any help?

You can contact Sony Rewards via Phone Call (will be under their contact link) and someone will help with your situation. I spent a whole MONTH trying to redeeme my 1000 points for a PSN card but I finally got it in the end. Just give them a call, have information ready (your email and password) and explain to them your situation. They are quite nice people, so I'm sure they can help you out :).

Good luck man, and I hope you don't have to wait a month to get your free 10 dollars :(.

Tapejara

I want to love Mercenary Kings, but I feel it's a game best played in coop.

In any case, picked up Ghost Recon: Future Soldier in the Ubisoft sale. I enjoyed the game on 360, but because I don't have Gold I rarely got to play the multiplayer.

VanWinkle

(...)

The touchpad. Of course. The only button I didn't press. And I did read the "how to play" 33 pages.
I'll raise a toast on your honor, sir, for I am the most grateful.

edit: top of the page 2-hit combo (for non-peasants): get Hard Corps: Uprising if you still don't have it. And then get Sayuri for some Strider-like action.

No problem, man. I would have been lost without the map, too, haha.

anyone else having license issues with mercenary kings? after downloading im not eligible to run the game. first time ive ever had this issue.

edit: restoring licenses in the options did the trick.

jf DOOM

Great to see all the praise of Mercenary Kings. 2 more hours of work than an hour commute and I'm going to out some serious time into it tonight.

Mikey Jr.

Damn, Merc Kings is fucking tough. I thought doing it in coop would be easier, but you have shared lives, so its not.

Still haven't beaten the steel soldier mission because we all keep dieing.

One thing I fucking absolutely hate though is the respawning enemies. Fucking aggravating.

They should die but respawn on a timer. The way it is now, if you go offscreen for a bit, they respawn. Hate that.

Gamerloid

Not quite.

Amazon Warehouse sells Amazon's returns/tradeins/damaged box items. With regards to systems, the third is the most interesting - I've bought two PS4s from there that were brand new and sealed with just cosmetic box damage in the $250 range.

You bought two PS4 systems in the range of $250 and didn't tell me? I thought we were cool, Lemstar.

VanWinkle

One thing I fucking absolutely hate though is the respawning enemies. Fucking aggravating.

They should die but respawn on a timer. The way it is now, if you go offscreen for a bit, they respawn. Hate that.
Actually, yeah, that aspect IS pretty annoying. Wish that didn't happen. Timed respawns would be totally fine.

Malus

Not really into Merc Kings but I'll try again later.

Movement is really stiff and I don't get a sense of satisfaction beating enemies when they respawn 2 seconds later. People compare it to Metal Slug and I think I prefer that game much more so far.

Tapejara

Not really into Merc Kings but I'll try again later.

Movement is really stiff and I don't get a sense of satisfaction beating enemies when they respawn 2 seconds later. People compare it to Metal Slug and I think I prefer that game much more so far.

Yea, the Metal Slug comparisons are what really got mg hyped for the game, but Mercenary Kings feels a lot slower.

Zephyx

Conception II is really the only thing im looking forward to this month.

Same here. I'll buy it Day 1. I'm checking out Demon Gaze but it being first person makes me a bit skeptical. Might pick up Deception IV instead if the selection gets too barren.

Lemstar

You bought two PS4 systems in the range of $250 and didn't tell me? I thought we were cool, Lemstar.
Trying to save people money by posting on the forums doesn't seem to be very effective, in my experience. You should sit around in PersonaGAF IRC if you want stuff out of me.

Gamerloid

Trying to save people money by posting on the forums doesn't seem to be very effective, in my experience. You should sit around in PersonaGAF IRC if you want stuff out of me.
Don't save people money, save me money! :p

I posted on PersonaGAF for a brief while, but I don't really fit in due to not being very knowledgable on the franchise (I prefer SMT over Persona anyway), nor being that into it.

ramyeon

Anyone here imported from SuperUFO before? I ordered a second Vita 2000 model from them a few days ago, paid right away and have yet to receive any kind of confirmation e-mail from them. The order status says received and ready to be processed but it hasn't changed from that for a couple of days. They haven't replied to an e-mail I wrote asking for confirmation either.

You'd think they would at least send an e-mail saying they have my money. I'd heard good things about their postage times and their prices are good, but my order's been sitting in limbo for days now.

Gamerloid

Anyone here imported from SuperUFO before? I ordered a second Vita 2000 model from them a few days ago, paid right away and have yet to receive any kind of confirmation e-mail from them. The order status says received and ready to be processed but it hasn't changed from that for a couple of days. They haven't replied to an e-mail I wrote asking for confirmation either.

You'd think they would at least send an e-mail saying they have my money. I'd heard good things about their postage times and their prices are good, but my order's been sitting in limbo for days now.

Never heard of them, but I guess it could be from the fact that I haven't imported anything yet, if ever. I would want a Japanese Miku Vita, but the whole DD thing keeps me from doing it...

I hope you get some news about your order soon.

Baust

So Soul Sacrifice Delta was just rated by the OFLC. Announcement soon?

ApZT8tN.png

http://www.classification.gov.au/Pa...4fyX4mg3taeqagFrftsr%2fRqawLmVA0tWHsHBG9lWpXU

AwRy108

Anyone here buy Blackgate Deluxe Ed.? I was wondering if the map from the portable versions has actually been fixed, as the demo stops right before you get access to it. Must have GAF's approval before I purchase.

dallow_bg

nods at old men

A couple people here have including myself. They shipped the next morning without email confirmation, I could only tell by the status update on the site.

Hopefully you hear back soon, the other person who ordered accidentally paid twice and they took care of it via email.

Lemstar

Don't save people money, save me money! :p
Well, if you want the not-so-big secret, go monitor this link for changes, and have 1-click buying enabled on your account.

If you happen to snag one, you have 30 minutes to change your order or buy other stuff or edit shipping options or cancel it and such.

(There will be phantom listings - individual items that have already been purchased might show back up again for 15 minutes after the fact; you won't be able to add them to cart.)

Outland is $2.50 on PSN. Yay or nay? Never played it before!
I liked it quite a bit. The exploration element wasn't all that interesting compared to that of what I imagine are real Metroidvanias, but it's a good blend of that kind of platforming with polarity shifting. I got eight hours out of one playthrough of it - reasonable enough for the cost.

ramyeon

A couple people here have including myself. They shipped the next morning without email confirmation, I could only tell by the status update on the site.

Hopefully you hear back soon, the other person should ordered accidentally paid twice and they took care of it via email.
That's reassuring. It would have been ideal if mine had shipped right away too, was hoping to have it by the weekend but it's not looking good. I wonder what the hold up is.

shink

The last two times I used them, I never got a "shipped" or received money email. Although I did pay by PayPal so at least it sends an email for the order payment.

I made an order for a 64gb card on Friday, and now says it has shipped. Lack of communication is the downside to using them it seems but never had a problem with them yet.

ramyeon

The last two times I used them, I never got a "shipped" or received money email. Although I did pay by PayPal so at least it sends an email for the order payment.

I made an order for a 64gb card on Friday, and now says it has shipped. Lack of communication is the downside to using them it seems but never had a problem with them yet.
Yeah I got the PayPal confirmation at least. I guess I just gotta keep checking the order tracking page. Hopefully they ship it soon since the item page says it ships within 24 hours. Wish they were more communicative though indeed! It wouldn't hurt to send an automated e-mail to let people know what's going on.

Flandy

Did I get a good deal? Was $12. Comes with a travel case, 4gb card, headphones, and a screen proctor. Don't have a case and an extra memory card/pair of headphones should come in handy. Should I keep it?
13573579894_c19c74513a_o.jpg

Anybody else keep having an error when trying to install the Batman Origins Blackgate demo?

Just downloaded it twice and it keeps saying the data is corrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom