• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | April 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novocaine

Rc2sUD4.jpg

Updated limited edition for htol#niq, the physical/digital question lingers.

Seriously though, why is every limited edition a freaking art book and CD? I'm already looking at the art online and I haven't used a CD player in over 10 years. And pins for crying out loud.

Pins are cool though!

Not really

Change the CD over to a themed USB stick with the soundtrack on it, and I'd be happy. Art books are good though, and figures.

Edit: Oh mann top of the page

Buy Super Stardust Delta, be friends with me let's play beat the high score.

swnny

The EU plus games are up! Just got Hotline Miami, MotoGP and Sly on my Vita (have to manualy search for them, as they are not in the PS+ category).

Cronnie

Seems like it's just the Vita games at the moment, Mercenary Kings isn't up yet (on the webstore at least).

Rixa

The EU plus games are up! Just got Hotline Miami, MotoGP and Sly on my Vita (have to manualy search for them, as they are not in the PS+ category).

Warning webusers.

Yeah Hotline Miami showed free. When Checking out (looking cart) its 7,95€

So better to wait littlebit.
Motogp is free in cart too.

Rc2sUD4.jpg

Updated limited edition for htol#niq, the physical/digital question lingers.

Seriously though, why is every limited edition a freaking art book and CD? I'm already looking at the art online and I haven't used a CD player in over 10 years. And pins for crying out loud.

Waaaaaiiit, another Vita limited edition without an actual physical copy of the game? I'm still damaged after wasting $50 on the Phantom Breaker LE. D:

Abylim

Anyone here imported from SuperUFO before? I ordered a second Vita 2000 model from them a few days ago, paid right away and have yet to receive any kind of confirmation e-mail from them. The order status says received and ready to be processed but it hasn't changed from that for a couple of days. They haven't replied to an e-mail I wrote asking for confirmation either.

You'd think they would at least send an e-mail saying they have my money. I'd heard good things about their postage times and their prices are good, but my order's been sitting in limbo for days now.

Totally off topic, but damn, who is that in your avatar pic? O_O

swnny

I used the PS Store app on the Vita to add, purchase and download all 3 games. No problems what so ever.
Will get the PS3 and PS4 games later today from the webstore, but at the moment I do not have access to it.

Shoyz

Pins are cool though!

Not really

Change the CD over to a themed USB stick with the soundtrack on it, and I'd be happy. Art books are good though, and figures.

A figure would have been great. Not a fan of art books. If I loved the art of a game (and this game's art is great) I'd rather have a poster. Better yet, hand numbered limited edition poster. Better still, signed by the devs/artist. That'd be something to frame and cherish. At least a guide with pictures is functional. A 'making of' book detailing the development process and behind the scenes would be a fun read. A generic book of not even full page artworks I've seen already will just rot on my shelf after the first flick-through. Just me?

ramyeon

My Vita 2000 finally shipped, though they still have not updated the order status on their site (SuperUFO). I was hoping it would have delivered by this week, and it would have if they had shipped within 24 hours like the item page suggested, but it'll be coming next Monday. Looks like I'll have to skip some classes at University to be around to collect it, since that's usually a really busy day for me :/

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Today is a dark day for my Vita. In order to fit the over 3GB Sly Cooper 4 on my Vita I had to delete several good games. Including Lumines and Gravity Rush. A truly dark day. Sly better be worth it.

ramyeon

Today is a dark day for my Vita. In order to fit the over 3GB Sly Cooper 4 on my Vita I had to delete several good games. Including Lumines and Gravity Rush. A truly dark day. Sly better be worth it.
I'm gonna have to do this soon. Quickly running out of space on my 64GB card, only 15GB left.

I'm gonna have to do this soon. Quickly running out of space on my 64GB card, only 15GB left.

How many huge games did you guys manage to fit on your cards? I am also planning on joining the 64gb master race but I have to pay the two preorders of mine first.

ramyeon

How many huge games did you guys manage to fit on your cards? I am also planning on joining the 64gb master race but I have to pay the two preorders of mine first.
I've got 25 games on mine at the moment. A couple of those are PS1/PSP though. Stuff like FFX/X-2 HD took up heaps of space though :/

Autofokus

Great, this is what we get in Germany

vXFkJrt.png

Not even an option for english language. Guess that's a game I'll never play.

I bought it ~half a year ago when it was on sale. At least you don't need to change the vita system language (hellooow automatic-reverting-to-french Unit 13), there is an in-game option. And the german VO aren't bad, and I normally play my games english-only.

But yeah, still disappointing.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
So glad we're getting more hints at a Soul Sacrifice Delta release. Ask I need now is confirmation that it comes out next week.

You can go to bed with male characters too lol.
Gender Equality FTW! LOL!
Would still buy it
I've got 25 games on mine at the moment. A couple of those are PS1/PSP though. Stuff like FFX/X-2 HD took up heaps of space though :/

Oh okay. I think it will last for a while for me then. Considering I like physical carts to save space (and the internet speeds here are slow), That might last me until the next big sale comes.

Shengar

My Vita 2000 finally shipped, though they still have not updated the order status on their site (SuperUFO). I was hoping it would have delivered by this week, and it would have if they had shipped within 24 hours like the item page suggested, but it'll be coming next Monday. Looks like I'll have to skip some classes at University to be around to collect it, since that's usually a really busy day for me :/

What happened to your Vita? Or did you just buy a new one?

ramyeon

What happened to your Vita? Or did you just buy a new one?
Bought a new one for OCD reasons haha. I dropped my new Vita 2000 and it got a chip in the bezel around the screen. These kind of things bother me too much so I bought a new one and sold my old one :p actually got a pretty good price for it so I'm only out by about $30.

I bought it ~half a year ago when it was on sale. At least you don't need to change the vita system language (hellooow automatic-reverting-to-french Unit 13), there is an in-game option. And the german VO aren't bad, and I normally play my games english-only.

But yeah, still disappointing.

I might just play the PS3 version that's included, judging from the 19GB filesize it has all languages included.

I understand that Vita games have a filesize limit and that's the reason they can't include all languages, but they could give us the option to download the version we want. Interestingly that is the case for some other regions. For example in the UK, you get 5 different versions in your download list, with all possible language combinations. But that is also seemingly only the case when you get the game through cross-buy, not when you buy it alone.

See
this is the store page for the standalone version, filesize 3.1 GB (only one language version)
this is the version you get through cross-buy, 15.5 GB, 5 language versions

But in Germany, the only other version you get through cross-buy is the one with nordic languages, which also doesn't include English. I don't get what they did there at all.

I'm going to comment on the blog and write an email, but I don't think they will do anything.

Someone posted a pic where it said playable on PS3 as well.

EDIT: As it does on my download list too.

Also, there's a shitload of PES DLC in there.

Many PSVita games show "playable on PS3" because you can download it to the PS3 and then transfer it.

Sony is not very good with these things.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Sly isn't worth it

Seems pretty good so far. Just beat the first level and I really enjoyed it. At the very least it seems like this is the best PS Plus game I've got on Vita since Sonic Racing.

On my 32GB card I now have 9 digital retail Vita games, 21 smaller PSN games, 11 PS1 games, 2 PSP games and 3 PS Mobile games.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Hey guys. Was playing Rymdkapsel on my PSV on plane this weekend and noticed a few spots where black background was not uniform. Is this my screen going bad? Should I consider selling my white PSV while the screen still is OK? I don't really understand the whole OLED issue.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
What is the best way to upgrade from a 32Gb to 64Gb card and keep all my games and wallpapers/folders etc? Full backup/restore or backup individual games? To PC or PS3? Is USB a lot faster than wifi?

Anyone? Want to do this today if possible

jvm

Gamasutra.
Also are any of the Ubisoft HD remakes worth the sale prices? Like old PoP or Splinter Cell?

ZeroAKA

What is the best way to upgrade from a 32Gb to 64Gb card and keep all my games and wallpapers/folders etc? Full backup/restore or backup individual games? To PC or PS3? Is USB a lot faster than wifi?
Full back-up/restore would probably be the best method if you want to keep everything, but it's extremely slow (~5 hours before I gave up and went to sleep). I personally decided to go step by step (first games, then photos, etc.), which made the process significantly faster (~2 hours). You should definitely use USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom