• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/17/09 – NINJA GAIDEN 2 Demo (JP)

Aru

g35twinturbo said:
2 things I'll wish for and a question...

1. Breath of Fire 3 release on PSN
2. Einhander

also, is switchball similar to marble madness?

Svensson said that it would try to put BoF 3 on PSN, but it's not sure.

Fox1304

What the fuck is wrong with the thousands of unskippable logo screens in the demo of KOF12 !!! It pissed me so much I nearly threw my controller ...
Told myself about ten times : " Come on calm down this is the last one, no doubt about it. " , just to discover another one of those fuckers !!!

Overreacting ? Me ? Naaaah

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
DMeisterJ said:
Oh shit, how could I forget

FFVIII FFIX, Vagrant Story, Xenogears, and Chrono Cross is what we need from SE.

I THINK YOU'RE FORGETTING BRAVE FENCER MUSASHI, PARASITE EVE, AND PARASITE EVE 2 (ALL THEE SUPERIOR TO THE ABOVE), BITCH. :mad:

but who is Svensson

Capcom dude, IIRC.

BoF3/4 on PSN would be nice. Esp if it's the PSX versions, but SCEA/Capcom US haet BoF fans.

Aru

DMeisterJ said:
Oh shit, how could I forget

FFVIII FFIX, Vagrant Story, Xenogears, and Chrono Cross is what we need from SE.

You forgot Legend of Mana, Brave Fencer Musashiden, Saga Frontier 1&2, Parasite Eve 1&2.

EDIT: Damn beaten for most of these games !

g35twinturbo said:
I would love it soo!

but who is Svensson? :lol

Sr. Director of Strategic Planning & Research for Capcom.

DMeisterJ

Banned
TheSeks said:
I THINK YOU'RE FORGETTING BRAVE FENCER MUSASHI, PARASITE EVE, AND PARASITE EVE 2 (ALL THEE SUPERIOR TO THE ABOVE), BITCH. :mad:

Capcom dude, IIRC.

BoF3/4 on PSN would be nice. Esp if it's the PSX versions, but SCEA/Capcom US haet BoF fans.
:O PE!!! Man, that too! I didn't like Brave Fencer much tho...

Fear Effect

Edit: tits added to post
fearfactor_screen026.jpg

Baha

ravien56 said:
So anyone here picked up FFT? I wanna play it first time but I don't wanna bother if it's a shit port job.

It's FFT running off a hard drive so load times aren't an issue. It still plays like I remember it (l i t t l e m o n e y :D ). Definitely grab it if you've never played it, I prefer it over the PSP version personally. I picked it up tonight and plan to play through it again.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
ahhh okay that makes sense why he would know about their psn schedule :D

hows switchball? anyone got any reviews of it? is it like marble madness?

angelfly

ravien56 said:
So anyone here picked up FFT? I wanna play it first time but I don't wanna bother if it's a shit port job.

It's not a port. It's the exact same version that was released on PS1. It's emulated like all the PS1 classics.

spwolf

ravien56 said:
I'm playing a game on my ps3, not my ps1...and it's not even on a disc.

he is trying to explain it to you and yet you refuse to listen. PS3 is emulating PS1, it is exact PS1 game, not altered for PS3 or PSP play.

vazel

Banned
It's emulation, not a port. The game thinks it's running on the original hardware. A port would be changing the code to run natively on the ps3.

Terminus909

Neo Member
Can anyone recommend Novastrike now that it is price dropped down to 4.99? Although, I guess at five dollars anything is worth a try.

petyvaz

Neo Member
About ANGEL SENKI, can anyone give me some directions on how to create an account or associate my ID with one?

Pretty sweet please?

Fox1304

Terminus909 said:
Can anyone recommend Novastrike now that it is price dropped down to 4.99? Although, I guess at five dollars anything is worth a try.
Wouldn't recommend it, even at that price ...
Do you have SSHD ?

ravien56 said:

having played both, I prefer the PSP version (which IS a port) for the extra jobs and vastly, VASTLY superior translation.

PSX FFT definitely wins the "worst localization of all time" award from me, but if you don't have access to a PSP, it's worth picking up as a PS1 classic.

ravien56

I picked it up on psp and I don't wanna call it lag but something was definitely up with the speed of the game/menus that didn't feel right...

There was a bit more loading in the PSP version (running from UMD on a fat, anyway) and there were a few instances of some larger spells causing slowdown, but overall the PSP version is vastly superior in both content and localization.

Top Bottom