• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/17/09 – NINJA GAIDEN 2 Demo (JP)

kassatsu

Banned
SolidusDave said:
holy shit @ the NNB theme :lol

Not really usable though (wallpapers=eye cancer). I really want an option to keep the sounds of a theme while using another ^^

edit: haha the "installation finished"-sound
There are more than 1 wallpaper for it.

Erebus

Tomb Raider III for $5.99? So bought! The 3rd entry was probably my favorite TR from the PSX era.

I'm curious to see if they will upload The Last Revelation as well.

Ponn

Banned
Soooo...I guess they really are just waiting till Oct 1st to release all those PSP games on the download store. At this point with the sale for the 1st week i'm not really in a rush to buy anything before then. I'm just really worried about them putting all that stuff up at once. Well, if they really do got a lot of stuff to put up. I fear for the PSN store come Oct. 1st.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Shit, the Batman dlc is out this week? I gotta get that, I need more content. This must be the free content, thanks for being awesome, Rocksteady Studios.

Chris R

Nuclear Muffin said:
FFT! Wow, PSN classics is kicking VC's arse ATM!

Hopefully S-E's other games aren't far off! :D
THIS!!!! I don't own FFVIII and would buy several other PS1 RPGs. Already have FFT and FFT:WotL so this week is a total pass for me, but at least things are looking up...

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
SolidusDave said:
I stealth-edited the "s" because they all give eye cancer ^^

awww, the FFT intro/music, you instantly feel you started a FF game ^^

You can switch to any wallpaper while keeping the sounds and icons of a theme I think

Damn GQman, you rock, you've hooked us up with like three of theses already, I'd appreciate another hookup too :)

Azrael

user friendly said:
Man, if Lemmings can get a trophy patch, MGS4 should. I'm holding my next playthrough off because of it.

1) It's cheaper to QA a trophy patch for a small downloadable game than a big retail game.

2) Adding trophies to an old downloadable game can rejuvenate sales and generate profit for the publisher. If there's a sales bump after an old retail game gets trophies, it will mostly be used copies of the game and the publisher sees little benefit.

user friendly said:
Man, if Lemmings can get a trophy patch (which is awesome), MGS4 should. I'm holding my next playthrough off because of it.

TGS is next week, who knows. They've been hinting at something but they won't reveal what it is. We should see soon enough.

Azrael said:
1) It's cheaper to QA a trophy patch for a small downloadable game than a big retail game.

2) Adding trophies to an old downloadable game can rejuvenate sales and generate profit for the publisher. If there's a sales bump after an old retail game gets trophies, it will mostly be used copies of the game and the publisher sees little benefit.
I understand all that, I still want my MGS4 trophies. Konami already made a mint off of the game anyway.

Vard

levious said:
You can switch to any wallpaper while keeping the sounds and icons of a theme I think
This is true; you can go into Settings -> Theme Settings -> Background to change it to whatever background image you want while keeping the sounds and icons!

angelfly

tribal24 said:
where can i buy jp psn points? and also where they email the codes to me anyone know?

Ebay and NCSX if you want them emailed to you. Play-Asia sells them as well but will only send you the actual card.

Shuusui said:
I guess it's not Final Fantasy Tactics The Lion Wars, eh? $10 sounds too good...

You expected them to port a PSP game?

jvm

Gamasutra.
jvm said:
It's that time again. Predictions:

UMD Legacy: 5
PSOne Classics: 2
PS3 games: 2
PS3 demos: 4
Final count:
UMD Legacy: ZERO (off by a soul-crushing FIVE)
PSOne Classics: 2 (nailed it)
PS3 games: 2 (nailed it)
PS3 demos: 2 (off by two)

I didn't count State Shift in the UMD Legacy. It isn't a title released in the U.S. AFAICT.

squall211

Great news about FFT. I think I'll wait and see if they release WoTL on PSN when the Go fails launches Oct. 1.

Now if SE would just bring over FF VIII and IX, Vagrant Story, Xenogears and Chrono Cross I'd be one satisfied customer. I have all the originals on disc still, but I'd pay the 10 bucks a piece for digital copies of each.

netguy503

Yeah and someone said it would be GREAT for veteran games. WHAT? For FFT? PFFT! I think this thread DYING shows are excitement.:lol :D

Anyway, I want my Parasite Eve Square!

Volcynika

netguy503 said:
Yeah and someone said it would be GREAT for veteran games. WHAT? For FFT? PFFT! I think this thread DYING shows are excitement.:lol :D

Anyway, I want my Parasite Eve Square!

It is great for veteran games
if you have low low low expectations

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Tomb Raiders besides the first being $5-6 = NICE.

FFT = FINALLY.

Batman DLC for free = GODLY (even if it's just two challenge maps).

Over all a decent update, minus lack of some earth shattering demos (no, FIFA isn't going to light any American fires).

DMeisterJ

Banned
DMeisterJ said:
SCEA is doing much better than SCEE this year, but still blown out of the water by SCEJ

PSone Classics NA 2009 - 32

Blood Omen
Bloody Roar
Bowling
CoolBoarders 2
CoolBoarders 3
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy Tactics
Ford Racing
Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor: Underground
Metal Gear Solid
Mobile Light Force
Resident Evil
R Type Delta
Silent Hill
Sim City 2000
Spec Ops: Airborne Commando
Spec Ops: Covert Assault
Spec Ops: Ranger Elite
Spec Ops: Stealth Patrol
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Syphon Filter 2
Ten Pin Alley
King of Fighters 99
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Wild Arms 2
XS Junior Soccer League

PSone Classics EU 2009 - 10

Championship Bass
Creatures 3: Raised in Space
Disney's Hercules: Action Game
Final Fantasy VII
Future Cop: L.A.P.D.
Hi-Octane
James Pond 2: Codename Robocod
Magic Carpet
Street Sk8er 2
The Little Mermaid 2

PSone Classics JP 2009 - 50

Advanced V.G.
Angel Alliance
Arubarea No Otome
Assault Suits Valken 2
Carnage Hearts EZ
Chaos Break Episode from "Chaos Heat"
Cho Aniki: Kyukyoku Muteki Ginga Saikyo Otoko
Chocobo Racing
Deception III: Dark Delusion
Dream Generation: Koi Ka? Shigoto Ka!?
Farland Saga: Toki no Michishirube
Farland Story: Yottsu no Fuuin
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy VII International Version
Fire Pro Wrestling G
Fish Eyes 2
Front Mission 3
G Police
Gaia Seed
Gakkou wo Tsukuro!! 2
Gakkou wo Tsukuro!! Let's Make a School
Grandia
Guardian's Crusade
Himitsu Sentai Metamor V DX
Kula World
Langrisser 1 & 2
Lunar Wing
Lunatic Dawn Odyssey
Mahoutsukai ni Naru Houhou
Megaman
Megaman 2
Monster Rancher Hop-A-Bout
Neo Atlas 2
Outlaws of the Lost Dynasty
Pop'n Pop
Rapid Racer
Saikyou Toudai Shogi
Side Pocket 3
Tall Twins Tower
Tantei Jinguuji Saburou: Mikan no Rupo
Tantei Jinguuji Saburou: Kagaribi ga Kienu Mani
Tecmo Stackers
TILK - Aoi Umi kara Kita Shoujo
Urawaza Mahjong: Korette Tenwatte Yatsukai
Vagrant Story
Yamasa Digi Guide Umekagetsu
Zeus Carnage Heart Second
Zeus II Carnage Heart

Updated for this week! New classics in bold

SCEA increases to 32 with Tomb Raider 3 and Final Fantasy Tactics :)D) while SCEE and SCEJ release nothing (releases bi-weekly, so only PC engine games). Looks like SCEE will be dead last in PS1 games this year.

kassatsu

Banned
DMeisterJ said:
Updated for this week! New classics in bold

SCEA increases to 32 with Tomb Raider 3 and Final Fantasy Tactics :)D) while SCEE and SCEJ release nothing. Looks like SCEE will be dead last in PS1 games this year.
SCEJ did get a PC-Engine game though ;p

PSone week was last week.

HYDE

Banned
@DMeisterJ

Hey, I was wondering if Rayman should be on the list and maybe a couple others. They are considered PSone classics, right? Just wanting to help update the list, not be an arse.

edit: my bad................(2009).

Top Bottom