• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4| Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever

Banned
The reviews are in and Amir0x botched the new thread, so here's the redo.

What the heck, with so many clever OT titles, you use this crap???
Of all the titles...
So many better thread titles given, wtf amirox!?!?
Can we have a do-over for the title? Preferably shortly after everyone mocks Amir0x for getting banned.
There you go again, Amirox.
Picks a crummy title, then forgets to hide the fact that he uses adblock on gaf. Yikes, that's a bigger train wreck than Obama on Wednesday.
Not a fan of the title.
[insert random YouTube comment re:Amir0x here.]

This thread title is PoliGAF Approved™

Bolded my favorite.
Actually, this is my favorite one.
Masterful.
Yeah that is the best one I think.
Like this one.
I like this a lot.
The 47% OT is the clear winner here.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
I like it here! Now copy the old image with the top posters (without the adblock turned on this time) and we're all set.

Amir0x

Banned
I cited quotes that show people didn't like his title and preferred this one. I really don't get what's childish about that.

"Hello mod of my choice. I see that Amir0x missed the debate we had on topic titles and, in the rush to get a topic up before hit 20,000, posted a title that we didn't agree upon. Mayhaps you can edit it and we can have very merry discussions until election day?"

Reality:

"OH MY GOD A TITLE, RARGH, NO POLITICS IN OPENING POST, JUST ATTACK QUOTES ABOUT TITLES."

Forever

Banned
"Hello mod of my choice. I see that Amir0x missed the debate we had on topic titles and, in the rush to get a topic up before hit 20,000, posted a title that we didn't agree upon. Mayhaps you can edit it and we can have very merry discussions until election day?"

I made a post to that effect and got no response from anyone. A mod even visited that thread and nothing happened.

"OH MY GOD A TITLE, RARGH, NO POLITICS IN OPENING POST, JUST ATTACK QUOTES ABOUT TITLES."

You're acting like people are questioning your honor instead of ribbing you about a terrible title. Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom