• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Coming to terms with President Trump...

MQewqp5.gif

The USC Daybreak poll has been trending heavily Trump since forever.

Gnq6khY.jpg

Even after the DNC when every poll showed atleast +8 bounce, not this one. But they are pretty clear about their methodology, which is that they trapped 3000 people in a room and they continuously poll them everyday till the election.

mo60

if anyone actually thinks more than 5% of black people are going to vote trump, just feel free to just give me all of your earnings for the next several years because you are 100% definitely too naive to spend it on your own

Speaking of AA voters i wonder if the spilt with that voter group will end up something like this on November 8th.

93% Hilary(She may end up doing better than obama did in 08 with black voters if she is really lucky.
4% Trump
3% Other

Crayons

Banned
Posting in a thread about politics
None of y'all can understand why all of these hicks
would ever support someone as divisive as Trump
because to you he might as well be a giant stinky dump
but PoliGAF ain't into scat play
since they are more interested in making political hay
a little change in the daily poll cast is met
with a bit of shower play and beds that are wet
that is not a problem for me
since I am no fan of wee
I made sure in the end
I'm wearing my with her depends

Are we doing poetry now? Here's a sonnet in iambic pentameter

An orange man once ran for president
He had no qualifications at all
His campaign was a dramatic event
His goal was to build a tremendous wall
He loved the poorly educated whites
And loathed the brown people who cleaned his home
He seeked to terminate the bill of rights
I think he had an extra chromosome
He insulted veterans who served us
And his mind changed more than the weather did
In truth, everything about him was suss
He'd sell his own mother for fifteen quid
He never got a place in the white house
And now he is looking for a new spouse

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
yess yesss yesss please spend the next two days on kasich and trump arguing pleasseeee let hillary speak to the annoying children in peace

Crayons

Banned
Hillary Clinton's vision was finally coming together. She quickly deleted her emails and then smashed her iPad tablet with a hammer.

"MWAHAHAHAHA" she laughed. "Try finding those emails!"

In two months, she would become President of the United States. The only person standing in her way - was Donald Trump. Oh, how she loathed him! She had tried so hard to sabotage Trump's campaign, even shooting the gorilla Harambe in her efforts to do so (Rest in peace, you beautiful creature). Once she became president, she planned her first action to make it illegal to be a straight white male. All of the straight white men had voted against her, and she would get her revenge! She kneeled down in front of her islamic carpet and started praying. "Dear Obama", she began...

Zukkoyaki

I don't agree with Kasich's politics.

But you can't say the man isn't principled.

Good for him.

Yeah I commented on that in the last thread. Despite our immense difference in political beliefs, I respect the hell out of the dude. Reminds me a lot of Boehner, someone who I don't like and disagree with but can count on to do the right thing when it matters.

I don't agree with Kasich's politics.

But you can't say the man isn't principled.

Good for him.

not sure whether this is a legitimate stand at being "principled" or just setting himself up for a run at 2020 as someone who refused to back a disaster in 2016.

I hope at Hillary's millennial speech she starts it off by pulling up a chair and then sitting in it backwards. Her first line is "can we rap?"

What time is this btw

royalan

not sure whether this is a legitimate stand at being "principled" or just setting himself up for a run at 2020 as someone who refused to back a disaster in 2016.

Is there really a difference at this point?

You could argue a few Republicans have backed Trump for the same reasons.

Diablos

Can you promise me that if Hillary wins that you'll toss a few back on election night?
Uh ok?

Every time Obama won a state or group of states in 2012 I drank bourbon.

When I tried to get up to walk to the restroom after Karl Rove got owned on Fox I fell to the ground.

Boke1879

Uh ok?

Every time Obama won a state or group of states in 2012 I drank bourbon.

When I tried to get up to walk to the restroom after Karl Rove got owned on Fox I fell to the ground.

I mean no disrespect, but I know it'll be a huge chip off your shoulder and you should definitely celebrate.

Emarv

So proud to make the wall of shame this time.

I'd like to thank the Academy, my parents and my personal political idol and person who'd have been beating Trump by 20 points, Lincoln Davenport Chafee.

150416090558-newday-chafee-interview-exploratory-committee-00010626-large-169.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom