• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
They probably went for a more emotional story with Time Force cause they had the actors to deliver such sad parts.

MarkusRJR

Shoot, how did I only find out about this now?

How soon till they start the next series? Such a shame I missed the first few series, those are the most interesting to rewatch.

momotroniuity

Neo Member
Like the first half of Dino Charge was Lightspeed quality Power Rangers. Dino Supercharge and Ninja Steel feels like corporate meddling to make it kiddy.

BBboy20

hqdefault.jpg

A legit last stand with people dying and shit exploding and stuff and yet the latest power rangers series ended with them all laughing together while walking away from the final battle, roll credits.

I know this isn't high freaking art but come on man.

Sentai tends to do a good sell of the final battle. PR is more iffy in that regard.

Damn, I wanna watch the good series. When do we get to another good series? I'm kind of hype for Dino Thunder but that's probably a long time away.

Wild Force has its moments, and it remains one of my faves (though gonna be awkward for obvious reasons). Ninja Storm is consistently good though.

TWILT

Banned
OH SHIT VERGIL SAVING/SACRIFICING HIMSELF FOR THE MAIN CHARACTER

is this gonna be the plot twist of Devil May Cry 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom