• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
939f8249aa.png

Skittles

So out of all the seasons there's only 5 that are worth watching? Just checking before I go through the process of acquiring a select few. May also get into the sentais and would like some recommendations for that. Also planning to watch Garo soon.

What episode we on?

MarkusRJR

I never watched Time Force before but it honestly seems so good. Twitch chat + GAF is making the experience 100 times better.

Wish I was here to watch In Space. That's definitely my favorite series by a long shot. Shame I missed it.

So out of all the seasons there's only 5 that are worth watching? Just checking before I go through the process of acquiring a select few. May also get into the sentais and would like some recommendations for that. Also planning to watch Garo soon.

What episode we on?

Literally the last one of Time Force.

What episode we on?
Nah, there's more than that. Like half of the western shows are worth watching.

Toa TAK

Banned
Time For, TIME FORCE!

POWER RANGERS!

Racing to another time, Chrono Morphers are on-line.
Timeless WONDERS, Fire and THUNDER, Off to SAVE THE WOOORLD.

Go, go Time Force! (Time, time, time for) Power Rangers Time Force! (Time, time, time for) Power Rangers Time Force! (Time, time, time for) Power Rangers Time Force! Time Force, Time Force! (Time, time, time for) Power Rangers Time Force! (Time, time, time for)

Power Rangers Time Force! Time Force, Time Force!

Power Rangers GO!!!

What episode we on?
Last one baby.

SPD and RPM are the great ones.

Dino Thunder is okay. The rest are passable to holy shit awful.

jwk94

What episode we on?

We're on the last episode of Time Force.

Every season is on Netflix.

Watch:

-Last half of Turbo (this helps In Space have a bigger punch)
- In Space
- Time Force
- Lightspeed
- Ninja Storm
- Dino Thunder
- SPD
- RPM

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Nadira will save the day, she looks disgusted by the shit daddy does.

Time For, TIME FORCE!

POWER RANGERS!

Racing to another time, Chrono Morphers are on-line.
Timeless WONDERS, Fire and THUNDER, Off to SAVE THE WOOORLD.

Go, go Time Force! (Time, time, time for) Power Rangers Time Force! (Time, time, time for) Power Rangers Time Force! (Time, time, time for) Power Rangers Time Force! Time Force, Time Force! (Time, time, time for) Power Rangers Time Force! (Time, time, time for)

Power Rangers Time Force! Time Force, Time Force!

Power Rangers GO!!!

What he said.

WillyFive

What episode we on?

We are in the Time Force finale.

The PR seasons the vast majority agrees as the best (in order of air date): In Space, Time Force, RPM. There are plenty other good ones, it depends on your tastes.

Gokaiger is a great Sentai to get started with, as it also serves as a sampler for other seasons. My other favorites are Jetman, Gekiranger, Timeranger, and Kyoryuger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom