• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

1AHu1fO.gif

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why do i get the impression that they won't focus much on the pink ranger?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Spoiler question.

Wiki says Blue will become Red later on, is that because of behind the scene things or because of the story? Cus it seems like they're really leaning on making Blue the leader right now.

Midonin

Spoiler question.

Wiki says Blue will become Red later on, is that because of behind the scene things or because of the story? Cus it seems like they're really leaning on making Blue the leader right now.
Story. Every rank-up/color change is either in the epilogue or in post-series appearances. Appearance. Because there's only been one.

MartyStu

Spoiler question.

Completely a result of story
. Happens literally during the last episode. And for one episode somewhere in the middle of the season.

TreIII

Spoiler question.

Story. Wait for the ending!

Spoiler question.

Story.
Jack eventually leaves the team and Sky has gone through enough that he can fully take on the Red Ranger rank.

jwk94

Spoiler question.

Story-reasons. It doesn't happen until the finale.

Spoiler question.

Season ends with Red leaving to help the homeless, and Blue getting promoted to Red.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
If this season was about continuity, Carter would've had a say in that zord's design.

i bet cash money carter would have had a lot of say on the ranger development. the red is guns only, theres a swat mode with guns, and A squad is nothing but guns. this is guns ranger

i bet cash money carter would have had a lot of say on the ranger development. the red is guns only, theres a swat mode with guns, and A squad is nothing but guns. this is guns ranger
It's soooooo good. And, weirdly, true to life with police armament lol.

Jack remains my second favorite red ranger.

Midonin

SPD was actually the first PR series since Lightspeed to get a Japanese dub. The Dekaranger cast (and Doggie's Tetsu Inada) ended up dubbing over their SPD counterparts. The exception was Kat - Swan's actress provided narration, while Kat was dubbed by Rie Tanaka (Neptune in the Neptunia games).

SPD was actually the first PR series since Lightspeed to get a Japanese dub. The Dekaranger cast (and Doggie's Tetsu Inada) ended up dubbing over their SPD counterparts. The exception was Kat - Swan's actress provided narration, while Kat was dubbed by Rie Tanaka (Neptune in the Neptunia games).
Isn't SPD more popular in Japan than Dekaranger or was that RPM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom