• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midonin

Those fake teeth are giving her a huge lisp.

Also, MORE BIKES

EVERYTHING IS NOW BIKES
Bandai was really pushing the bikes and ATVs and other forms of ground-based transport during this time. Most of them didn't exist in Sentai. Though this goes back to at least Forever Red.

Bandai was really pushing the bikes and ATVs and other forms of ground-based transport during this time. Most of them didn't exist in Sentai. Though this goes back to at least Forever Red.
Vehicles are easy toys to make. Wheel, axle, steering device and you've got it with some junk metal to be easy made.

I'll give them credit for making the S.W.A.T. truck though.

It's also because Z's actress is a burlesque dancer now. She still does acting i think but yeah. She still comes to conventions tho.

Oh I'm definitely aware of the antics of "Miss May"...and besides it's not like acting ability is a requirement for this show.

David___

Banned
Carter:

NUyttbn.gif

shingi70

Banned
It's also because Z's actress is a burlesque dancer now. She still does acting i think but yeah. She still comes to conventions tho.

Googled that and found a video that starts with her in the yellow SPD costume and ends with her relatively naked.

Isn't SPD more popular in Japan than Dekaranger or was that RPM?

Fuck no, Dekaranger is one of the most popular Sentai series period over there. SPD probably only gets notice because of Dekaranger's popularity and it being the first season dubbed for them since Lightspeed Rescue.

Now Gingaman vs. Lost Galaxy, on the other hand...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You have your Wind Ninjer and Thunder Ninjer Academies...now make way for the Fire Gunner Academy.

Carter gets turned that into a cat in the first episode and his twin brother carver "winchestructor" Grayson, who was a private contractor during the marina bay incidents, is the new CEO villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom