• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist-

Well, Nickelodeon sucks but the issues are still on Sabans end imo. You can make 22 episode split seasons work, they have just made the series genericism personified.
Well, changing the format to Netflix could still be a catalyst for Neo-Saban to change how it produces its show.

Y'all talking about Nick or Netflix, I'm thinking it's about time Cartoon Network tries another live-action push with PR as the spearhead.
I'd be totally okay with this too. Cartoon Network has been hitting it out of the part with its modern programming.

aly

Honestly CN with its current heads might pull it off. CNReal was stupid but they could make Power Rangers work.

They would kill it themselves by never showing any episodes. Seriously look at their current schedule and try to find anything that isn't Teen Titans Go.

jwk94

I think Time Force is the best one of the bunch. Cast had really good chemistry with one another except the tall Taylor Lautner looking guy. Even the goofy episodes were very enjoyable. Quantum Ranger might be my favorite 6th ranger ever too.

Ayyy, you're good people.

They would kill it themselves by never showing any episodes. Seriously look at their current schedule and try to find anything that isn't Teen Titans Go.

Steven Universe still manages good ratings for new episodes despite only airing on blood moons with minimal advertisement after the episodes were leaked months in advance, so PR might survive if it's quality.

Seriously why did they get a big budget for these alien costumes? Seems inconsistent with usual cheapness

The makeup department guy apparently did them on his own time with his own money.

Midonin

Early SPD is fine. The fandom was largely positive on it at first. It just loses its footing on the plot and never really recovers.

blakep267

Nah Cartoon Network isn't good. Look at what happened to Young Justice, Green lantern, that batman show. Etc. honestly Disney XD would be the best fit but you'd have to hope that Disney has learned from the past and aren't as cheap

O man SPD is really bad, its been tumbling down hill with the last 3-4 series but now its straight up falling.

ufdup.png

jwk94

Nah Cartoon Network isn't good. Look at what happened to Young Justice, Green lantern, that batman show. Etc. honestly Disney XD would be the best fit but you'd have to hope that Disney has learned from the past and aren't as cheap

Nah, I think Disney would be too restrictive. Honeslty, Netflix is probably our best bet. However the writing needs to be fixed first. You can put this show on any network, but if the writing still sucks, the show will still suck.

Geist-

Young Justice is coming back.

darklin0

Banned
Steven Universe still manages good ratings for new episodes despite only airing on blood moons with minimal advertisement after the episodes were leaked months in advance, so PR might survive if it's quality.

The makeup department guy apparently did them on his own time with his own money.

Damn, that guy is my hero. SPD is one of my favorite seasons and a big part of it is due to him.

Delio

Early SPD is fine. The fandom was largely positive on it at first. It just loses its footing on the plot and never really recovers.

This is my issue with it. Just kinda falls off. But eh if people are enjoying it thats fine. Since we start sliding down DEEP until Jungle Fury and RPM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom