• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
With how the new movie is doing on RT, I think Rocky should be edited in to this image.

C6Uc2OZUwAEuTMX.jpg

Effect

I'm just glad they kept Doggie Cruger as he was. Like I dont even know if Saban would've kept Doggie

Yeah I've been wondering about that to be honest. If they do adapt Kyuuranger I do kinda worry given how many characters are in costume and aren't just monsters of the week. You kinda have to bring your A game with these characters I think to make it work and not having it look and sound stupid. I always liked how they handled Kruger in the non-Japanese footage.

All of his footage is new to SPD right because I remember he looks completely different in Dekaranger.

jwk94

Yeah I've been wondering about that to be honest. If they do adapt Kyuuranger I do kinda worry given how many characters are in costume and aren't just monsters of the week. You kinda have to bring your A game with these characters I think to make it work and not having it look and sound stupid. I always liked how they handled Kruger in the non-Japanese footage.

All of his footage is new to SPD right because I remember he looks completely different in Dekaranger.

Let's be real, dude was ugly in Deka.

David___

Banned

Yup. Surprised they made a new costume and it looks better
imgad206206zik5zj.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom