• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quarantine Mafia |OT| The Contagion is spreading.

Fat4all

Banned
Then inject 11037 and get on with it? We don't need to sit around here begging you to take a leap of faith like yesterday.

Just do it and see if the votes line up your way.

We're not going to use a vaccine on 11037 just for them to get thrown in the incinerator anyways. We can work together or not, just like yesterday. But just like yesterday, assurances have to be in place.

Also, I don't have any more vaccines. It would be up to fran or acohrs on how they're used.

We're not going to use a vaccine on 11037 just for them to get thrown in the incinerator anyways. We can work together or not, just like yesterday. But just like yesterday, assurances have to be in place.

Also, I don't have any more vaccines. It would be up to fran or acohrs on how they're used.

You're paranoid, just like yesterday.

I doubt we (Town) would incinerate 11037 after Fran or Acohrs injects him, but by all means, waste the day waiting for assurances.

Fat4all

Banned
If I had a vaccine I would of used it by now. I was the one who use my vaccine first yesterday as well. But I can't force fran or acohrs to do stuff.

Banned
Yeah I don't why anyone would trust the board after yeaterday.

What exactly is your win consition anyway, all you gotta do is kill the mole?

Fat4all

Banned
We might have the opportunity to end this today if you say who you infected, 11037.

Considering we don't know if our other two vaccs with cure or kill, that gives you and the other infected a 50/50 shot at winning with town, which ain't bad odds.

Fat4all

Banned
Well, you would be glad to know that my infection attempt last night was unsuccesful.

Wag003.gif~original

Meter went from 1 last night to 2 today.

Sawneeks

Banned
Looks like the majority has spoken then. Sorry Super Masons. :c

I'll hammer the vote tomorrow when I wake up but in the meantime I want to ask all the non-masons a question:

After we lynch 11 who do you think we should lynch next and why?

I'm thinking Gryvan, slight lean on Ouro too but that's about it. Could also see one of the Super Masons getting Infected and them not talking about it just to keep the game going until they find their Mole.

Anyway I'll be back in like...11 hours or so to flip on the incinerator.

Night n_n

Sawneeks

Banned
Also just in case you guys do end up turboing before I get back just as a heads up I'm starting classes again next week and it's also one of the busiest week of the year for me so I won't be around too much.

Fat4all

Banned
Question for everyone - with Natiko dead, what are the chances that our beloved Director is infected?

Honestly, they are a bigger target than most people, but Saw has been playing the game fairly level I feel.

If they have been infected today I would've expected them to vote 11 before going to bed and ending the day with a turbo.

Swamped

Banned
Oh, shit. Well don't I look like the biggest fool right now.

VOTE: 11037

HAHAHA

giphy.gif

inject: 11037

HAHAHAH

I think voting Kalor is not a bad idea. If we are to believe the corporate team, they targeted Kalor last night but he didn't die. Kalor says he used a protective power, but we also know that those infected with araxia don't die at night. I assumed that on N3 11037 was the only infected because the araxometer went back to 1, but the aroxometer was 1 on D1 as well when there were two Level 2s around.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that Kalor may not be a bad lynch choice because he may be infected, plus the corporate team did help us. I know Ouro seems really against lynching Kalor to help the corporate team, but maybe he isn't such a bad choice.

Anyway, there is no point in lynching 11037 now.

VOTE: Kalor

What I want to know - Corporate team, what if Kalor is not your mole? What are your thoughts on what you will do next?

Kalor

So if I get lynched then I should get one thing I know out there.

I know for a fact that Verelios wasn't the one infected last night. My ability is to hide behind other people. This prevents actions on me but any actions towards my target will also be applyed to me. I wasn't infected so Verelios wasn't. The Board will probably target them tonight since our histories reference each other and I doubt they have any other ideas as to the identity of the mole.

Tomorrow could be difficult for town. Two will die today and the Board will almost certainly night kill. That will leave 4 town, a scum and the 3 board members. Those three members will be trying to control the lynch to find the mole as they won't have any injections left to bargain.

In all seriousness, no Kalor vote.

the board members have served their purpose, they obviously can't leave, so I want to see if they legit need to find a mole.

franconp

What I want to know - Corporate team, what if Kalor is not your mole? What are your thoughts on what you will do next?

Don't know. Panic maybe?

I'm lost right now. I just don't understand this game. There are a lot of things that doesn't make sense. The meter doesn't make sense, both killing last day don't make sense, everytime we investigate someone him being a lab researcher doesn't make sense. Now kalor says he has a role but fat4all told us that he is a lab researcher, so what's the point of the investigations then? I think we already investigated everyone but show ups as a mole.

franconp

Also killing us would be the worst outcome for town. Why? Because we can know when one of our partners is infected. Having the certainty that 3 players aren't infected is a great asset to town. Even more when the numbers are dropping.

Top Bottom