• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remedy Registers Trademark for "Alan Wake's Return"

derFeef

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
We don't even know what this is, yet people can't help themselves...

Even if this is just some ARG we know Alan Wake 2 is 100% coming. They teased it already enough to know that.

Champion

Day 1!
02A4AD82-E7B2-491A-AA2D-C7BCD796F1C5.gif

occelinho

Never played Alan Wake, but I'm definitely interested!
If it's really Alan Wake 2 then I hope the prequel will be backwards compatible soon.

Mifec

Alan Wake 2 has literally no chance of being an exclusive rofl. It's coming on PC day one for sure so no one has to worry.

Daffy Duck

I hope this turns out to be Alan Wake 2.

And I can't wait for QB to come out so I can play my disc copy of Alan Wake on my XB1.

I expect some kind of ARG or Easteregg within QB that leads to an announcement.

Yeah, that makes sense. There's a 2 month window between QB and E3. The ARG could begin in the game and come to a finish with a full Alan Wake 2 reveal in the MS presser.

Alan wake really suprised me with its amazing story telling and I would love to jump back into that world .

Looking forward to replaying it all when quantum break releases . That quantum break engine with some of the spooky/ horror elements would be amazing .

pbayne

Cool. I wonder how they'll build to a straight sequel after the events of the first game. Was American nightmare considered cannon as the last point in the story?

Is original Alan wake just bc? Or getting remastered? I don't own xbone but loved original Alan wake and could be tempted to buy an xbone, if the original was being fully remastered would make the decision much easier.

Just pre-ordered QB on Xbone so will smash that, then dive into the freebie Alan Wake. I never bought it on my 360 so this bonus should give me a taste of what people appear excited about.

Bluth54

Is original Alan wake just bc? Or getting remastered? I don't own xbone but loved original Alan wake and could be tempted to buy an xbone, if the original was being fully remastered would make the decision much easier.

The Alan Wake codes Microsoft is giving Xbox One owners for Quantum Break preorders is the 360 BC version so it's not that.

Top Bottom