• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2: The Official Thread of Mankind's Last Stand

Thanks guys glad you like it.
And now much like I did when MGS4 was done I am going to go sleep in a trashbag for a
couple days.

BruceLeeRoy said:
Thanks guys glad you like it.
And now much like I did when MGS4 was done I am going to go sleep in a trashbag for a
couple days.

:lol I know what you mean, even though I didn't put nearly the amount of effort and talent that went into this thread, when I finished my Silent Hill Homecoming thread I had a headache from hell and my bed never looked or felt so great.

Can't believe it's less than a week away now. Are Gamestop stores supposed to do a midnight launch? I haven't heard anything about whether they will or not, I have mine reserved there.

Bruce. Damn. Just damn. This is better than the MGS4 thread you made. You just keep raising the bar! I'm ready to fire up some Resistance baby! Great f'ing thread.

I approve this thread, but there's still a missing feature. There is no mention to myresistance.net . I believe this is a key element of the multiplayer aspect, it's supposed to enhance the community feel of the game, and help you creating your clan, access stats, etc...

Can't wait for the release :D

Amazing thread, I wonder what JSteveson will think of it

Unfortunately EU has to wait till the end of November to play it, but it will be worth the wait. So glad this has trophies from day one, as Resistance 1 was a piece too easy for me and I didn't feel to play it again

BRING IT ON!

Ploid 3.0

HUELEN10 said:
No you don't......
xqg7ex.png

Man, I stinkin went to walmart. They didn't even have Little Big Planet. You live in a amazing city or something.

And yes, this op was amazing again. I'm so ready for R2. I can't wait to start leveling up my spec ops.

AkuMifune

Banned
As someone who still plays Resistance online this will be a nice upgrade. Looking forward to the resurgence of the clan and updating my PS3 friends list.

1 week to go gents!

AkuMifune said:
As someone who still plays the original Resistance online this will be a nice upgrade. Looking forward to the resurgence of the clan and updating my PS3 friends list.

1 week to go gents!

The whole month of November to go for us stuck in the EU.. The wait will be painful !

Steroyd

I clicked on this thread, because of who the OP was. :D

So November 28th is confirmed then, why such a big gap from NA and JPN releases? :(

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
stimpledorf said:
The whole month of November to go for us stuck in the EU.. The wait will be painful !

I know! How and why are they doing this to us?!?! SCEE strikes again.

AkuMifune

Banned
stimpledorf said:

Ouch! It's amazing to me that even in Taiwan I can get Asian version games day and date with the US release. That just blows for you guys.

Top Bottom