• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale |OT| Teen Peaks (or: Archie's Weirder Mysteries) - Thursday, 9/8c on The CW

JSevere

damn this show is good. Veronica/Ethel subplot got me emotional

Archie's such a good kid, Blossoms need to leave him alone smh

cj_iwakura

damn this show is good. Veronica/Ethel subplot got me emotional

Archie's such a good kid, Blossoms need to leave him alone smh

I'm glad people start realizing that. He's the most sympathetic character in the cast to me.
(Possibly because I've also dated and had to turn down arguably crazy redheads.)

I'm glad people start realizing that. He's the most sympathetic character in the cast to me.
(Possibly because I've also dated and had to turn down arguably crazy redheads.)

Archie is naive

Both of you are correct. He's unimaginably kind-hearted and protects his friends viciously, and yes, he's also frustratingly naive. It's what makes Archie, Archie.

But more times than not, you're going to want this guy on your side.

I made these for the GoT fans:

qOViwSB.png
gz3V7n3.png

APLlTbj.png
Kt3QiXW.png
\

JvJEinz.png
oQkNPAa.png

o72YFhr.png
DLZ4OMT.png

Surprise, surprise. The Blossoms are in the conspiracy deeeeeeep. Was anyone else expecting some blood ritual cult shit to happen when they went out to the woods? lol

I feel so sorry for Fred for getting tangled in between Hiram and the Blossoms' plot.

I really liked Ethel's side-plot in the episode. Never thought a character whose main deal was thirsting after Jughead would get a dramatic character arc.

It's two steps forward and three steps back with Archie again. He got guilt tripped and bought into attending the Blossom banquet and lost another love interest in the process.
Even though she's been a minor character, I'm glad Valerie has enough agency to not stay attached to Archie anymore.

Looking at next week's promo,
Archie's mom is played by Molly Ringwald?

I made these for the GoT fans:

Lol I never thought about it, but Riverdale is like a PG modern high school version of GoT

Chase17

Papa Cooper fired Mrs. Cooper because she kicked him out of the house? Is that legal?

Peak Archie this episode.

The Blossom cult is still hilarious.

Top Bottom