• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sanders campaign touts "endorsement" from AIDS coalition, calls them corrupt same day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowster

Oh fuck this guy. In some ways Bernie is worse then Trump. At lest Trump is open and honest about how much of a shit bag he is.
This particular issue is making me very mad personally but Bernie is just an ideologue. He's hurting people along the way and causing damage, sure, but I don't think I could ever say he is anything or anywhere near as deplorable as "ban all Muslims," "build a wall," women hating Trump.

commedieu

Banned
giphy.gif

DR2K

Banned
if someone told me a few months ago that Ted Cruz and John Kasich would be more sensible and reasonable than Bernie Sandars I would have laughed in their face.

HUELEN10

Sigh... All I did was voice concern that sanders needs to realize this could hurt him. He, and his upcoming charity debate opponent haven't lost my potential vote from this, not by a long shot. And even if it did, why would it matter?

if someone told me a few months ago that Ted Cruz and John Kasich would be more sensible and reasonable than Bernie Sandars I would have laughed in their face.

If someone told me that at the beginning of THIS MONTH, I still would've laughed in their face.

Fat4all

Banned
Sigh... All I did was voice concern that sanders needs to realize this could hurt him. He, and his upcoming debate opposite haven't lost my potential vote for this. And even if it did, why would it matter?

Because he's justifying the cartoon narrative of him blaming everything on 'the establishment'.

MsVirion

Banned
Sigh... All I did was voice concern that sanders needs to realize this could hurt him. He, and his upcoming charity debate opponent haven't lost my potential vote from this, not by a long shot. And even if it did, why would it matter?

Ah, about that. Trump's put out a statement saying he won't debate Sanders after all, that it would be inappropriate to debate the second place finisher.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-debating-bernie-sanders

While we are disappointed in your continued mischaracterizations and repeated attacks on the Bernie Sanders campaign, it is not surprising that someone who depends on Gilead Sciences and other big pharmaceutical companies for funding would continue to drop bombs on the only presidential candidate who has the courage to stand up to the greed of the big drug companies.

Fat4all

Banned
Also, they were happy to have the non-endorsement of this coalition even though they knew it would of been from a "corrupt" source?

Sanders needs to work on making his heel turn turn more subtle, it won't be as shocking when he shows up on stage with Trump at the RNC.

Bernie is literal trash. It is amazing how his true self has revealed itself over the last few months.

A petty, selfish, egomaniac.

Holmes

I don't know why he and his campaign are so antagonistic. I don't know why, instead of attacking everyone that doesn't agree with you completely, you don't try to mend bridges and come to a consensus, and get the most you can out of any given situation. I'm worried about the convention.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member

Ted Cruz? Whoa now, let's not get ahead of ourselves, Bernie isn't quite at rock bottom yet.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
You know, this with the other thread about Bernie reminded me of a dream right before the Nevada thing. I was talking to Bernie and he was kind of an ass heh.

Man, he really did fell the hell off. I remember people joking a couple of months ago saying "imagine if he really was just in it for the vanity or popularity!". I'm glad I didn't vote, or I would be feeling a buyer's remorse worse than the Mighty No. 9 backers.

You know, this with the other thread about Bernie reminded me of a dream right before the Nevada thing. I was talking to Bernie and he was kind of an ass heh.

Man, he really did fell the hell off. I remember people joking a couple of months ago saying "imagine if he really was just in it for the vanity or popularity!". I'm glad I didn't vote, or I would be feeling a buyer's remorse worse than the Mighty No. 9 backers.

If we lose to Trump I will cry like an anime fan on prom night.

I don't know why he and his campaign are so antagonistic. I don't know why, instead of attacking everyone that doesn't agree with you completely, you don't try to mend bridges and come to a consensus, and get the most you can out of any given situation. I'm worried about the convention.
Because there's no middle ground. Either you're with him or against him.

Remember that the Planned Parenthood attack came out of them simply endorsing Clinton with a literal itemized list as to why. An endorsement that contained nothing but praise for Sanders.

What did he do? Lump them in with the Establishment he's fighting against. If you're not pro Sanders you're corrupt and paid for.

That's his stupid fucking worldview.

Fat4all

Banned
If we lose to Trump I will cry like an anime fan on prom night.

I don't think I'd cry, but Trump winning will surely have consequences on my eventual breakdown in 30 years when I snap and stab a co-worker in the hand with a pen.

Don't touch my donuts, Dave. I bought them.

That response from Sanders camp is shameful and childish

I expected better from him originally but this seems to be par for the course now

HUELEN10

Ah, about that. Trump's put out a statement saying he won't debate Sanders after all, that it would be inappropriate to debate the second place finisher.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-on-debating-bernie-sanders
News to me. Just read it though, but he says he will face off against the first place finisher whomever it may be, which would include Sanders if he wins.
CNN Breaking News : Bernie Sanders loses major endorsement of HUELEN10
Jeez...

Ted Fucking Cruz dropped out in significantly less of a shitshow than what this is turning into.
To put some perspective though, he knew going in he would have some opposition due to scandal or citizen eligibility if he was near the general though. Sanders? He has everything to gain, nothing to lose, or at absolute worst, will pull a Batman like in Red Hood the animated film and manage "to find a way to win, yet everyone still loses".

Dora's that make sense? I don't know how else to word it, so I apologize if it sounds more convoluted than it is.

Adaren

I didn't parse the full saltiness of his reply the first time I read it.

"continued mischaracterizations"
"repeated attacks"
"continue to drop bombs"

These volunteer HIV/AIDS advocates are basically Bernie's greastest nemeses, am I right? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom