• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Hannity's losing his fucking mind & not even Fox can handle it.

sazzy

ezObwZa.png

I think it's more he knows his audience is that stupid. Hannity is more just an evil, manipulative asshole.

I made the mistake of reading some of his twitter replies and my head hurts I need to go lay down. The stupidity on display is astounding I hope most of those people are just trolls it's hard to tell anymore tbh.

Kumquat

Slightly off topic but does anyone else agree with me that Hannity has the absolute most punchable face of all time?

Like, I'm not a violent person and I'm not even a liberal but a Libertarian, but when he gets that smug look on his face I just have the overwhelming urge to put a brick through it.

fr0st

Banned
Slightly off topic but does anyone else agree with me that Hannity has the absolute most punchable face of all time?

Like, I'm not a violent person and I'm not even a liberal but a Libertarian, but when he gets that smug look on his face I just have the overwhelming urge to put a brick through it.
Ted Cruz

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hannity looks like your run of the mill smarmy prick. Folks like Ted Cruz, Trey Gowdy, and Jason Chaffetz have faces that scream out for a strong knuckle tickle.

Log4Girlz

No, Ted Cruz does

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!

Checked the Enquirer article just now for those curious. http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cel...k&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=HannitySmear

Basically Hannity was accused by one of Ailes' and O'Reilly's victims of sexual harrassment of accepting hundreds of thousands in travel, promotion, and other potentially damning 'bribes' to get him to attend various charity functions for veterans. The "Freedom Alliance"(oh ffs) foundation told the Enquirer this isn't true(they would be just as culpable if stated otherwise) and the Enquirer wrote a tiny little blurb about this denial answer.

I mean its the fucking Enquirer, but its hilariously poor 'journalism' by even their standards.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Checked the Enquirer article just now for those curious. http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cel...k&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=HannitySmear

Basically Hannity was accused by one of Ailes' and O'Reilly's victims of sexual harrassment of accepting hundreds of thousands in travel, promotion, and other potentially damning 'bribes' to get him to attend various charity functions for veterans. The "Freedom Alliance"(oh ffs) foundation told the Enquirer this isn't true(they would be just as culpable if stated otherwise) and the Enquirer wrote a tiny little blurb about this denial answer.

I mean its the fucking Enquirer, but its hilariously poor 'journalism' by even their standards.
I mean if the Freedom Alliance says it...

220px-Michael_Gove_at_Policy_Exchange_delivering_his_keynote_speech_%27The_Importance_of_Teaching%27_%28cropped%29.jpg

jaxpunk

UH bro I hate to break it to you, but if you feel an urge to put a brick thru someones face. That would make you a violent person. Maybe instead of posting on the internet, you should get some help for your obvious anger issues.

No surprise Hannity falls all over himself praising the National Inquirer. Someone high up there is good friends with Trump and has been giving non stop positive front pages to him since he started campaigning. They even ran the whole smear on Ted Cruz's father, a story I'm 100% sure they got straight from Trump. Anything from NI is suspect, but anything involving Trump is doubly so.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The National Enquirer is saying that the Bat Boy killed Seth Rich for Hillary after getting commands from alien visitors through his TV.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
What's funny about all this is, that Fox News and Hannity/Rush/O'Reilly/Beck all would have been better served by Hillary winning. They'd be able to rally everyone like they didn't against Obama and have huge ratings.

Trump winning was the worst thing for them.

It's just funny to me. They push so much one way, but they never really wanted it to happen.

It's gotta be an act at this point. Is he really that stupid?
Is any of this stupid? He just watched someone do this type of stuff and be elected president. Hannity is setting up the next stage of his career, defending Trump and milking conspiracies at Info Wars or YouTube.

I wonder...if Hillary had won, would House republicans touch this story? Some of them famously dabbled in Vince Foster fuckery during the 90s, among other things.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Hannity's source for reliable news and grade-A birdcage flooring.

DAmsqegXkAI9h91.jpg

Top Bottom