• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Hannity's losing his fucking mind & not even Fox can handle it.

Nairume

Banned
The National Enquirer is saying that the Bat Boy killed Seth Rich for Hillary after getting commands from alien visitors through his TV.
And Bat Boy (real name (((Benjamin Husein Ghazi)))) was doing the hit to pay for the cancer treatment of his secret lover, Bigfoot (aka Andy Kaufman in his greatest prank ever).

What's funny about all this is, that Fox News and Hannity/Rush/O'Reilly/Beck all would have been better served by Hillary winning. They'd be able to rally everyone like they didn't against Obama and have huge ratings.

Trump winning was the worst thing for them.

It's just funny to me. They push so much one way, but they never really wanted it to happen.

The boy who cried EMAILS

The National Enquirer is saying that the Bat Boy killed Seth Rich for Hillary after getting commands from alien visitors through his TV.

The Enquirer is the one that made it's business from the nonstop Trump/Ivana divorce stories and endorsed Trump for President.

160331-swin-national-enquirer-trump3-embed.jpg

Kumquat

UH bro I hate to break it to you, but if you feel an urge to put a brick thru someones face. That would make you a violent person. Maybe instead of posting on the internet, you should get some help for your obvious anger issues.

Oh lawd.

Slayven

The narrative that Dems are in any way competent enough to pull off any kind of conspiracy is bizarre as hell.

Most conspiracies fall apart with lightest of logic.

If Obama and Hillary are so powerful and above the law, why isn't hillary president?

Nairume

Banned

If Obama and Hillary are so powerful and above the law, why isn't hillary president?
Or if the Clintons are frequently targeting political liabilities with assassinations, then how the hell is Weiner not dead.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.

..but they don't because you just add more layers of conspiracy. That's the great thing, you never have to admit you're wrong, just add another layer of conspiracy that explains the evidence that defeats your last theory.. there's no end to the rabbit hole.. it just keeps going.

What is funny though is that police tend to be more prone to be Republican, and the amount of people that'd have to be influenced to cover up some huge conspiracy about Rich would be pretty large. Not to mention all the intel agencies to follow suit.

Just not possible in this day and age.

I always thought that most of these theories assume a level of government control and competency that I just can't believe actually exists.

cdyhybrid

I always thought that most of these theories assume a level of government control and competency that I just can't believe actually exists.
Yep, all you gotta do is look at current affairs. The GOP got handed the keys to the car but they're looking like someone just walked in on them while taking a shit because they forgot to lock the door.

ReAxion

Exactly. They're not competent in politics, how can they be competent enough to pull this off

They definitely would have accidentally emailed Seth Rich about his own impending assassination.

If you want to see olympic levels of mind gymnastics, hit a conspiracy theorist with the logistics of their conspiracies.

I hope it hurts them on some psychological level.

And again, Anthony Weiner is still walking around, totally alive.

chekhonte

I can never tell if that guy's comics are meant to be a satire of right wing comics or are true believer stuff. I mean, who the hell would trust Kim Dotcom for anything?

They're meant to exaggerate a point to spark a degree of indignation in the view so they share it.

For those on the right they also hold the same idea that the government is incompetent and can't do anything right.

I don't get how they don't combust from dissonance yet.

rjinaz

I was reading some twitter comments on some post or another and somebody asked that and the responses were pretty much "the only thing Hillary couldn't control was us the voters". That's a twofer. Not only do they get to dismiss the cognitive dissonance but they get to see themselves as the heroes.

Nordicus

At some point I started appreciating Ben Garrison's comics as showcase of the dark murky depths of lunacy the Trump fanatics will gleefully dive into.

They do. They rely on some kind of secret all controlling Illuminati and then completely ignore the manpower and how many people were involved.

Best example is moon landing conspiracy theories. Like how many people were involved in THAT?

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Hell, why isn't Hannity dead? He's so close to breaking this thing wide open, yo.

Or, if Hillary is so powerful, why didn't they kill a whole array of Republicans that keep interfering with their agenda?

And why is Fox News itself trying to bury this story? Are they on Hillary's payroll too?

LakeEarth

They do. They rely on some kind of secret all controlling Illuminati and then completely ignore the manpower and how many people were involved.

Best example is moon landing conspiracy theories. Like how many people were involved in THAT?

Flat Earth is even worse, that conspiracy would literally require millions of people, and the complete re-write of the history of the known world. Plus advanced technology that simulates a round Earth if you look through an airplane window, or try to videotape the planet from high altitudes. Also, apparently there is a ton of work out there as a "Antarctica" security force, which prevents you from landing on Antarctica because that's where the ice wall is. Oh, and by the way, you can totally go to Antarctica at any time. Unless of course... EXPEDIA.COM IS IN ON IT!!!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
when your audience is so ill-informed and your drawing skills are so shitty you have to label the people in your comic with their names

To be fair, American political cartoons have always been about being very, very explicit with your metaphors.

shiba5

Or, if Hillary is so powerful, why didn't they kill a whole array of Republicans that keep interfering with their agenda?

And why is Fox News itself trying to bury this story? Are they on Hillary's payroll too?

I know, seriously. I mean, they killed a guy just for leaking a risotto recipe, but left everyone else alone for some reason.

Slightly off topic but does anyone else agree with me that Hannity has the absolute most punchable face of all time?

Like, I'm not a violent person and I'm not even a liberal but a Libertarian, but when he gets that smug look on his face I just have the overwhelming urge to put a brick through it.
Sebastian Gorka. Especially if you factor in the voice.

RPGCrazied

And still in meltdown mode today on twitter! Wish I could get in touch with his advertisers to tell them to drop this sack of wasted skin.

Top Bottom