• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Hannity's losing his fucking mind & not even Fox can handle it.

DAmYNncWsAEmgmP.jpg

Checkmate

My favorite thing about right wing comics is that they always need to literally spell out what (EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!) and who (Kim, Assange and Seth) they're talking about.

Kumquat

Can't believe people are slamming the Enquirer. Best investigative reporting on the planet! Read the New York Times if you want, they get lucky sometimes.

Kumquat

My favorite thing about right wing comics is that they always need to literally spell out what (EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!) and who (Kim, Assange and Seth) they're talking about.

To be fair this is standard in pretty much any editorial cartoon whether left or right wing.

Slayven

I always thought that most of these theories assume a level of government control and competency that I just can't believe actually exists.
I can't see a competency in any large group of people being able to pull this shit off, let alone the government. You ever tried to do a group assignment in school?

Slayven, you were right. Give Hannity enough time and he'll eventually lose his mind.

I bet you money that Bill O'realy was a stabilizing force for Hannity, and now that he is gone the breaks are off.

Jenov

Wasn't that kim dot com guy the asshole who was claiming he also had access to Hillary's emails through the NSA or some bullshit? LOL, the guy is an attention whoring liar, but of course alt right people are falling for his shit.

I can't see a competency in any large group of people being able to pull this shit off, let alone the government. You ever tried to do a group assignment in school?

What you're telling me is that I'm doing the entire conspiracy the night before it's due?

DrArchon

Editorial cartoons are probably the least subtle of any kind of humor. It's really astounding how much they spell everything out.

I adore the super heroic interpretation of Julian Assange in the background there. Looking like fucking Bruce Wayne with white hair.

creatchee

DAmYNncWsAEmgmP.jpg

Checkmate

Has the artist even played poker before? Kim Dotcom's "evidence" would be his cards, not his chips. I understand they wanted to show he had so much "evidence", but the entire idea falls apart because it doesn't make sense in terms of the inspiration it is drawn from.

subrock

DAmYNncWsAEmgmP.jpg

Checkmate

what kind of rigged ass game do you get to bet after the other players have already show their cards? Also, the donkey has 3 of a kind. Going by the fact that there are only 2 cards per player, it'd be pretty tough to beat that hand since full houses and straight flushes are impossible with the cards played. Who knows, maybe he has P and Q and has a straight?

I mean, I see where you're coming from, but I doubt government works like that--err, other than that whole kerfuffle over Paul Ryan saying the dog ate his health care reform plan, and then converting a .jpg to a .doc so that he could pretend like the file got corrupted and get an extension on the due date.

And, you know, I guess no one on Team Republican got around to actually submitting their finished ACHA project to the teachers even once it got "completed"...

Goddamnit, the D students are in charge of the country, aren't they?

Steejee

what kind of rigged ass game do you get to bet after the other players have already show their cards? Also, the donkey has 3 of a kind. Going by the fact that there are only 2 cards per player, it'd be pretty tough to beat that hand since full houses and straight flushes are impossible with the cards played. Who knows, maybe he has P and Q and has a straight?

He probably just has an 'A' and an 'S'

I guess the morale of the story is that Kim Dotcom doesn't know how to play poker and the DNC is going to clean up.

Parshias7

Why did he go out of his way to draw Clinton's feet?

There was some something or other during the campaign where Hillary maybe lost a shoe. Dipshit cartoonist there is completely incapable of letting it go. That shoe is in every comic he draws that features Hillary.

Wasn't that kim dot com guy the asshole who was claiming he also had access to Hillary's emails through the NSA or some bullshit? LOL, the guy is an attention whoring liar, but of course alt right people are falling for his shit.

How can he be a liar when he correctly predicted the Podesta emails!

http://www.*********************/20...kileaks-podesta-emails-says-seth-rich-source/ (I know it's banned but you can still find the article from the url)

Undeniable proof right there

creatchee

He could also be holding TT, a slightly higher three of a kind, which obviously stands for Trump Twitter AKA the only real news source our country has left.

Do I really need a /s?

Arkeband

Banned
Shouldn't the cards be the evidence? I have no idea whats going on.

Ben Garrison is an idiot - he had the keywords "Kim dotcom calls bluff" and in all his brilliance could only come up with a poker table scenario where nothing makes sense when scrutinized and it starts to get creepy when you start noticing things like Hillary being barefoot.

Once had a school project where we had to build a miniature lunar lander. Had two idiots as team members who thought only two spindly legs was enough for a landing. As an actually intelligent kid, I pointed out how actual lunar landers worked. Basically got laughed at, and they carried on.

Of course, when the presentation comes, the teacher points out this obvious flaw. I'm pretty much there shaking my head, saying yep, this thing just wouldn't work and I told them as much, while they stood there awkwardly.

My trust in human cooperation kinda slopes downward from there lol

Flat Earth is even worse, that conspiracy would literally require millions of people, and the complete re-write of the history of the known world. Plus advanced technology that simulates a round Earth if you look through an airplane window, or try to videotape the planet from high altitudes. Also, apparently there is a ton of work out there as a "Antarctica" security force, which prevents you from landing on Antarctica because that's where the ice wall is. Oh, and by the way, you can totally go to Antarctica at any time. Unless of course... EXPEDIA.COM IS IN ON IT!!!

You know you right. Flat Earth not only includes every pilot and airline worker, every meteorologist and every company with a satellite, it fails step 1 of conspiracy 101 of defining some group that would benefit from the facade

It makes literally no sense even by conspiracy theory logic

Shouldn't the cards be the evidence? I have no idea whats going on.

Yeah, I've looked at this numerous times and I can obviously understand the ultimate point he's trying to make, but the actual specifics of the comic don't really make any sense to me. Maybe Dotcom's hole cards should spell "SETH R" instead of the cards the dealer is showing? Maybe the Democrats' measly chip stacks should reference Russia somehow instead of their cards? What purpose does Assange even serve there?

Sou Da

There was some something or other during the campaign where Hillary maybe lost a shoe. Dipshit cartoonist there is completely incapable of letting it go. That shoe is in every comic he draws that features Hillary.

That's pretty fucking weird.

DAmYNncWsAEmgmP.jpg

Checkmate

Haha.

This sort of thing works better when the "all in" is based on fact. There's a mountain of evidence that already disproves the Seth Rich conspiracy theory.

"The Russia thing," however, has some real teeth to it. Ask Flynn, Manafort, Stone, etc... That house of cards is coming tumbling down and they're shitting bricks right now.

What happens if Fox eventually gets rid of all the crazies and ends up becoming a liberal leaning news outlet? Then all three major ones will be liberal, too much competition!

Paz

What happens if Fox eventually gets rid of all the crazies and ends up becoming a liberal leaning news outlet? Then all three major ones will be liberal, too much competition!

It depends on the scale you use though, by the standards the rest of the world sets none of your networks or political parties are particularly liberal/progressive.

Maybe Fox will become less insanely hard right as it moves closer to the soft right/center that the other outlets sit at.

Slayven

Goddamnit, the D students are in charge of the country, aren't they?
We wish.......
Once had a school project where we had to build a miniature lunar lander. Had two idiots as team members who thought only two spindly legs was enough for a landing. As an actually intelligent kid, I pointed out how actual lunar landers worked. Basically got laughed at, and they carried on.

Of course, when the presentation comes, the teacher points out this obvious flaw. I'm pretty much there shaking my head, saying yep, this thing just wouldn't work and I told them as much, while they stood there awkwardly.

My trust in human cooperation kinda slopes downward from there lol

What they there was too good for 3 or 4 legs?

Top Bottom