• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces gamescom line-up (incl. Journey, Until Dawn, Unfinished Swan for PS4)

KoopaTheCasual

So, google is turning up zero results on this list, and I'm not seeing any official press release, or any activity from Yoshida. So I'll ask again:

OP, Can you provide a source?

Midas

People still think that games confirmed before an event are the only which will show up... Do you never ever learn?

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Journey?! The Unfinished Swan?! :O

We all knew they were coming but to be honest the mere thought of getting to re-play some of the best (though, I'd call Journey THE best) games of last gen in better presentation. Wow. Let's hope for cross-buy but settle on anything.

AmuroChan

What the hell is Super Exploding Zoo?

And is there a link to a press release or something?

Indie puzzler.

of0aFBJ.jpg

salromano

The Unfinished Swan is coming for Vita, too.

I found the PS4 and Vita listings in the Korean Game Rating Board last week.

Edit: Anyway, where's this list coming from? Can't find anything on the PS Blog.

Goteki_45

OK....I can't see the TLG on the list, so we should defiantly be seeing it during TGS....right GAF?

I'm way over my head

Top Bottom