• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces gamescom line-up (incl. Journey, Until Dawn, Unfinished Swan for PS4)

RK128

Cool :); the PS4 getting some great classics like Unfinished Swan and Journey is awesome and Until Dawn getting revived for PS4 sounds like a smart move :D.

All the games on PS4 playable is really impressive; a large and varied mix of game types and series playable at GamesCom.

The coolest thing to not here is how Sony just casually announced (or in the case of Until Dawn, 're-announced') new games/ports for the PS4. This must mean that they have some really nice surprises ready for us when GamesCom lands next month :D.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
"Ctrl+F Folklore" :(

with all the ports PS4 like Journey and other is getting I think PS3 early games deserve a 2nd chance here more than PS3 late games.

Until Dawn

will be interesting to see this game again.

SerTapTap

Oh, source added, thanks.

Oh cool didn't know Nom Nom Galaxy was coming to PS4. Glad they seem to have mended their relationship with Sony. I remember them going off about how PC was the future or something and figured it meant the last of their console games. I wouldn't mind, but I've been way less interested in Nom Nom Galaxy (which I bought early access to day one) than their console games except Racers.

Journey!
tumblr_m80lo1Foq91qbwq3ko1_400.gif

Hope this means they have more surprises in store for us!

Kasper

It'll be interesting to see what Until Dawn even is at this point. Hopefully Rime and Shadow of the Beast will be shown at the press conference.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wouwie

Journey?! The Unfinished Swan?! :O

We all knew they were coming but to be honest the mere thought of getting to re-play some of the best (though, I'd call Journey THE best) games of last gen in better presentation. Wow. Let's hope for cross-buy but settle on anything.

My feelings exactly. I would gladly pay again for Journey. Replaying Flower on PS4 was amazing. I'm really happy i will be able to add these games to my PS4 library. Journey is such an amazing experience. Amongst my alltime favourite games.

kevin1025

Banned
With Tequila Works and Rime, it's interesting how little has been said/shown of it since the announcement. With Deadlight, looking back, it was announced in January and then came out that summer. With a full year having passed, it's a bit odd to not be at least having a short playable section.

daveo42

Banned
Pix the Cat
Nom Nom Galaxy
Nuclear Throne
Flame Over
Final Horizon
Dragon Fin Soup

Any word on what any of these are? All seem pretty new to me. Also...nice to see Entwined on that Vita list.

RK128

With Tequila Works and Rime, it's interesting how little has been said/shown of it since the announcement. With Deadlight, looking back, it was announced in January and then came out that summer. With a full year having passed, it's a bit odd to not be at least having a short playable section.

Maybe they do have a playable demo but are only using it for there conference? I mean, the game looks to be a very open game (with you being able to explore a big island and all), so they must only want people to experience the most polish section of this world (and most likely don't have that completely down yet).

I think a live demo of this might be at the show but not on the show-floor, so while we may not play the game, at least we can see the game in action :D.

FaintDeftone

Hopefully we'll get some solid gameplay footage out of Bloodbourne during all of this now that it is playable. Totally jealous of those who get to play it!

I also hope Journey is cross buy. I would love to have it on my PS4 also.

Andrefpvs

This is probably not significant, but there are some errors on that page. For example, it mentions PS Vita and PS4 versions of Project Diva F 2nd, but the game is coming out for Vita and PS3.

Probably just an oversight.

Xando

Looks like playstation germany will also stream gameplay from Order,Driveclub and Little big planet on twitch.

Top Bottom