• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Calibur 5 Announced - 2012 - [Up 7: Make A New E3 Thread Please]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtofan

Big One said:
Personally I'm hoping for (human form) Olcadan's return but give him an original moveset. Such a badass design.
Orly?

robut said:
If we don't get Ezio or Altair I hope we get an assassin character like them.
Dang that would be cool.

VVVV:Necrid went back to the Abyss of 90's xtrem abominations.

karasu

Jay Shadow said:
Oh, oh, I know this!

GP_GP_DMC_feature3Mugshot1.jpg

Oh...that's a problem

Is that Gackt?

Mista Koo

CcrooK said:
Woah, Vega as a guest character would be pretty damn cool.
Now whatever they go with would be boring :(

I also think we should/would get Ivy, Voldo and Mitsurugi clones (especially the last one, but they have to keep both).

Edit: Faces or not, they look way better than they looked in SC4.
Also seem like Pat will be getting Soul Calibur.

Amir0x

Banned
Irish said:
Yeah, but seeing as how you are wrong 95% of the time when it comes to games, that means nothing at all. :D

I wonder just how many new characters they plan on introducing. I actually liked the new characters from the last few games. Well, not all of them, but Tira and Hilde and a few others.

If this is your tacit endorsement of Tekken and Soul Calibur having good storylines (lmfao), I'd say I am safe on my high horse in always-being-rightville. No concern there whatsoever. :p

LiK

Mr_Zombie said:
She has small boobs (for a SC character) and is fully clothed with barely any naked skin... she's like a totally opposite of SC4 Ivy. :O
She's waiting to fight in KoFXIII

Amir0x

Banned
krypt0nian said:
Fuck my body, my soul is ready.

Hehehe. It's been a good time to be a gamer if you like fighting games. I almost don't know what to do with myself there are so many recently :D

Amir0x said:
Hehehe. It's been a good time to be a gamer if you like fighting games. I almost don't know what to do with myself there are so many recently :D
Yep, it's like the second golden age.

I hope Namco steps up their game the way Capcom and Netherrealm have.

womp

The only fighting game besides Mortal Kombat II that I genuinely enjoy. I hope we get a 3DS version at some point.

Better have Kilik in this game, Namco. :/

Other than that, looks cool. Guest characters again sucks, but hopefully they at least dropped the ridiculous over-sexualization of the females. Seeing as it's the same artist though, I hold out no hope for that either.

Sieg with SC looked way more boss-like than that lame face sword thing they've got now. It's nice to see him rocking Requiem again though.

fernoca

:/
Patroclus/klos/etc. :p ..looks slightly different than I expected, was expecting something more..in the lines of greek mithology, based on the name/history and his mother being Sophitia. Siegfried looks like.. Siegfried. But whatever, the game will be awesome and there will be customization for each character and alts (well, I hope anyway); so no biggie. Day one...so far. :p

EDIT:
Ivy's daughter looks nice and the new designs of the Soul-blades look cool with the faces.

Irish

Amir0x said:
If this is your tacit endorsement of Tekken and Soul Calibur having good storylines (lmfao), I'd say I am safe on my high horse in always-being-rightville. No concern there whatsoever. :p

Nah, I've always enjoyed the cool cutscenes in Tekken though. Story in MK is still awesome at least (in the entertainment sense). What of it. :p

Kimosabae

Banned
Animation-Imp said:
trailer is just ugly...
I can't believe how this franchise has fallen after SC2...

Still Day 1 though

I was honestly hoping they'd save it for next gen. It looks like Soulcalibur 4 :(

Remember when the Calibur series gave off a sense of inspired art, score and leading technology like no other?

*sniff*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom