• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGAs Reveals [Use the new thread linked at the end of this one.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

I think the thing im most excited about is a Telltale reveal. They already said they're there in some form and hopefully its for Fables. Just really wondering what direction they're taking that in after the success of The Walking Dead.

feel bad for the Fables team too, lots to live up to.

i-Lo

925f7ea040c511e28a2e22000a1fbc67_7.jpg

All Single Females T__T

I am honestly apprehensive about watching it live because we may yet see more of this:

tea_bag46014rxd.jpg

The_Monk

I think the thing im most excited about is a Telltale reveal. They already said they're there in some form and hopefully its for Fables. Just really wondering what direction they're taking that in after the success of The Walking Dead.

feel bad for the Fables team too, lots to live up to.

Are they done with The Walking Dead? I loved that game, Marathon'd that on Steam and would love more...

daemissary

I'm just hoping that 1 of the 5 unannounced games that they're revealing is something I'm interested in.

Low expectations are key.

Roxas

I know this is never going to happen but if i was Sony or MS, i would use the VGA's to reveal the PS4/720. Just a 5 minute video, hype it to fuck, take the wind out of the Wii U sails. We all know its coming, but this would be a great opportunity to show the mainstream it is coming. Then, like next week, they could hold a proper conference...

Salsa

Are they done with The Walking Dead? I loved that game, Marathon'd that on Steam and would love more...

There's a Season 2 coming up but they got the rights to Fables at the same time they got TWD, and they've been working on that.

fables1.jpg

Fables is a comic book series created by writer Bill Willingham, published by DC Comics's Vertigo imprint beginning in 2002. The series deals with various characters from fairy tales and folklore – referring to themselves as "Fables" – who have been forced out of their Homelands by "The Adversary" who has conquered the realm. The Fables have traveled to our world and formed a clandestine community in New York City known as Fabletown. Fables who are unable to blend in with human society (such as monsters and anthropomorphic animals) live at "the Farm" in upstate New York.

I really love the comic

JoshHood

But we already know about Last Light and can THQ afford to make a SR4 now?

I would've thought they'd try to rush out a SR4 before the end of the gen to try and make a bit of money, given how well 3 did. Plus if it was further off, it'd be weird for them to cancel that expansion like they did to roll it.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I'll create a new thread 20 minutes before the pre-show so it's easier to deal with redoing the OP and a bit more on the topic of the show itself.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna go to sleep and wake up to announcements of Mirror's Edge 2, inFamous 3 and a Killzone 4 Orbis tech demo.

And Bully 2 and a proper Splinter Cell and puppies and kittens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom