• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGAs Reveals [Use the new thread linked at the end of this one.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I'll create a new thread 20 minutes before the pre-show so it's easier to deal with redoing the OP and a bit more on the topic of the show itself.

How long does the pre-show last? Will there be any reveals? I haven't really been paying attention to the VGAs.

Iceblade

Will the show be watchable on XBL Silver accounts?

Nope. On Xbox.com it had an advertisement to "Go Gold" to view it.

Just to update on my last question, since no one's answered: Has anyone found the button to stream the VGAs on Xbox Live yet? I'm trying to figure out if its region specific.

Nugg

I'm definitely going to keep my excitement in che-

WHAT IF IT'S A REAL MIRROR'S EDGE 2 REVEAL

image.php

triggaz

Banned
Nope. On Xbox.com it had an advertisement to "Go Gold" to view it.

Just to update on my last question, since no one's answered: Has anyone found the button to stream the VGAs on Xbox Live yet? I'm trying to figure out if its region specific.

There is a app called xbox live viewer or something I'm assuming thats how you watch it.

Seda

Preshow is in 25 minutes and lasts an hour. Show starts after that and is 2 hours.

vga.spike.com is apparently the site to keep an eye on, although gametrailers might have a stream link too

Aren't they like supposed to reveal some of the winners at the VGAs? Or what's up with Keighley posting pictures of the trophy on his Twitter...

they announce the winner of the entire thing. They win a trip to Valve to help them make a professional version of their movie or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom