• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGAs Reveals [Use the new thread linked at the end of this one.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That can only mean Halo 4 its gonna win GOTY. Right, guys?

Guys?

):

XCOM got robbed

If that happens im gonna be dissapointed by GT because they made Halo4 (it wasnt even a nominee) GOTY and never watch a show of them again (well actually i never did expect for the VGA's)

Seda

What are the chances of Respawn's game being announced?

Can you see this on an iPad?

Speaking of:

2jALw.png

Pooya

no respawn, no bungie, no rockstar, no valve etc.

the announcements are either out of the blue, issuchthingevenpossible kind or very underwhelming, horrible ones :S

ironcreed

Banned
Well, I am going to go plop down on the couch, munch out and get ready to watch. Hope for a surprise or two, lol. Have fun, guys.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
What is this supposed to mean?

FEss2.png

Seems so cryptic. If they were to deny this flatout and temper speculation, wouldn't they use something more public than an @reply hidden from most people's timelines?

Worth mentioning Thief 4 was supposed to be announced at last year's event. They even had a trailer ready.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
What is this supposed to mean?

FEss2.png

Seems so cryptic. If they were to deny this flatout and temper speculation, wouldn't they use something more public than an @reply hidden from most people's timelines?

1.) Bungie won't be there.
2.) Destiny won't be there because Bungie isn't there and Destiny won't appear without Bungie (because they're inseparable).

I'm hoping for a Half-Life 3 reveal, or a reveal for a true HD 2D sprite based sequel to Symphony of the Night.

Obviously I will be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom