• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
lol yoshi 180'd on that fast
Wait, what? Wouldn't me 180'ing imply that I would agree that Twitch is better? When did this happen? I still don't agree with Hugo (or anyone else that thinks Twitch is superior, because it's not), so I'm not sure how I "180'd".

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Wait, what? Wouldn't me 180'ing imply that I would agree that Twitch is better? When did this happen? I still don't agree with Hugo (or anyone else that thinks Twitch is superior, because it's not), so I'm not sure how I "180'd".
you said twitch didnt have majour problems and as soon as people started listing them it became 'lol your problems are not my problems'.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
you said twitch didnt have majour problems and as soon as people started listing them it became 'lol your problems are not my problems'.
I take it you mean Owned and not Twitch? Neither of Hugos "major problems" are problems for me - I don't run dual monitor and I've never had issues with the volume bar. Is that really so hard to comprehend? On Owned, I have a fully working, never-lagging, better looking stream. If people have the exact same experience on Twitch, then go ahead and enjoy that, because I know I'm not having this flawless experience as some of you have. I didn't "180" anywhere, if this is what you understood from my post then you're completely off track. I was simply pointing out that I personally consider Owned superior.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I take it you mean Owned and not Twitch? Neither of Hugos "major problems" are problems for me - I don't run dual monitor and I've never had issues with the volume bar. Is that really so hard to comprehend? On Owned, I have a fully working, never-lagging, better looking stream. If people have the exact same experience on Twitch, then go ahead and enjoy that, because I know I'm not having this flawless experience as some of you have. I didn't "180" anywhere, if this is what you understood from my post then you're completely off track. I was simply pointing out that I personally consider Owned superior.

'The only reason people like Twitch more than Owned is because everyone and their mother streams on Twitch'

oh yeah, 'personally'.

two faced bastard. :p

Yoshichan

'The only reason people like Twitch more than Owned is because everyone and their mother streams on Twitch'

oh yeah, 'personally'.

two faced bastard. :p
Keep on reading, son.

"I for one can find multiple flaws with Twitch and that's enough reason for me to like Owned a lot more."

There's no "fact" in this, I know this obviously. Some Twitch-fanboys should be aware of that as-well, but then again... the majority of the people on Twitch haven't even tried watching streams on another site, yet they decide to hammer sites like Own3d.

Yoshichan

Destiny streaming and BMing random people on ladder for no reason that are nice to him....
I missed this... FUCK!

I take it now that Destiny is clanless, he's gonna become his old self again?

Paches

Holy shit that snap load the medivac with marauders to drag them across the canyon to snipe some infestors was such a fast reaction.

Paches

Too strong. The marauder soak wall for those banes destroyed Symbol in a number of games.

Ceremonial trolling of Idra:

Jgv7D.jpg

Yoshichan

Maximusblack just went out and bought sushi, dressed in a toga and the stream exploded, peaking at 2700 people where his previous peak was at 1800. Needless to say, the donations he got in a matter of minutes was epic! Everyones total donation reached a total of:

edit: and they keep pumping in! Currently @ $2786!

edit 2: wow, someone just donated 350 dollars

edit 3: currently @ 3226 dollars!

edit 4: 2800 people on right now, 3641 dollars right now :3

edit 5: 3961 dollars! Come on, break 4k!

edit 6: someone just donated 833 USD!!! WTF?!?!?! Currently at $5195

edit 7: last donation, last edit! He ended up with:

ZNV0P.jpg

Sliver

I guess. Either way hes a piece of shit and it's hilarious to me he dropped out of college at 22 to get married and have a baby :S

Yeah that's really hilarious...

I really wish him all the best, my favorite streamer and a good guy when some of the stupid shit he does doesn't get in the way.

Yoshichan

I guess. Either way hes a piece of shit and it's hilarious to me he dropped out of college at 22 to get married and have a baby :S
He has no plans on getting married and he's already said that babies are a big no until they both feel that they can take care of one. So stop judging the guy, and most importantly; stop reading Reddit (which is undoubtedly the place you got these "facts" from).

He has no plans on getting married and he's already said that babies are a big no until they both feel that they can take care of one. So stop judging the guy, and most importantly; stop reading Reddit (which is undoubtedly the place you got these "facts" from).

Dude, he has a son

Yoshichan

Dude, he has a son
Oh my Fucking God, I thought we were talking about Maximusblack... 'cuz (._.) posted right after my big post...

FUCK.

Yoshichan

Top Bottom