• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
no, thats the ticket.

i dont have to cheese because playing a macro game as terran or toss is basically meta-cheese at these levels.

(._.)

Banned
le sigh lost some games I felt I coulda won if I focused ab it more and didn't get distracted. Lost a lot of games lately :\

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Does meta cheese taste like parmesan cheese?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
It tastes of the salty tears from whiners. Seasoned with their bitterness. And topped off with cool whip. Gotta have cool whip.
Wow, I need some STAT.

Holden

Corran, panda, and Holden can provide u some.

Whine comes from Holden 24/7 so you should have no problem.
Panda and corran are bitter over their lack of custom skills.

What. If you want whine 24/7 go to devil that dude whine about tvp all fucking day.
Last time i whined about something was back in last summer where zerg was actually op as fuck

Yoshichan

Well at least D3vil did something about his whine... he switched to zerg and became OP.

Yoshichan

No. He switched to zerg and keeps complaining about tvp
Well he switched to zerg because TvP late game just isn't balanced so he has the right to complain. He'll go back to terran once that match up is fixed - and we know that won't happen because it's Blizzard we're dealing with here.

bracket.png

Yoshichan

He switched to zerg and dropped 2 leagues.
One league. And I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here, lol... isn't it pretty obvious you'll drop in leagues when you switch races? Let me play as toss and even though they're OP as fuck, I'll drop to plat as-well because I'm not used to the race.

Deadman

One league. And I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here, lol... isn't it pretty obvious you'll drop in leagues when you switch races? Let me play as toss and I'll drop to plat as-well.

When i switched to toss i went up a league, but tbf toss is easy mode.

I was poking fun at how he switched to zerg because he thought it was stronger but it turns out it wasnt.

Yoshichan

I was poking fun at how he switched to zerg because he thought it was stronger but it turns out it wasnt.
Ask D3vil today and he'll still give you the same answer he gave you before he switched to zerg. Him "going down a rank" has nothing to do with zerg being weaker than terran, you silly goose. He's already admit that his zerg isn't very good. Of course he's not going to be high masters (or equally as good as his terran) if he's not good with the race, that should be obvious.
When i switched to toss i went up a league, but tbf toss is easy mode.
Went up a league from what, platinum? That doesn't really count.

Holden

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41161/bracket.png[/MG][/QUOTE]

ooo

just a bit confused why me, panda and striek are on the same side of the bracket. Not that it matters that much but w.e.

edit: and splinter? thats like 4 masters in one side of the bracket and 1 on the other. So confusing :(

ANYWAY, PANDA IS A GONER.

edit: didn't know that foreverender was master, mybad

ooo

just a bit confused why me, panda and striek are on the same side of the bracket. Not that it matters that much but w.e.

edit: and splinter? thats like 4 masters in one side of the bracket and 1 on the other. So confusing :(

ANYWAY, PANDA IS A GONER.

edit: didn't know that foreverender was master, mybad

It's using ranked seeding, so don't ask me :p Blame Splinters shitty rank for him not being seeded properly.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Aww I was disqualified. It's for the best, would've wrecked you nerds anyway.

Chris R

When do we have to get our matches done by? When does stuff start?

Not like it matters, I'll be out in 1/2/3 games anyways depending on how long the set is :p

Yoshichan

How can I try out the new Queen range if I'm in EU?

Yoshichan

That gave me an excellent idea.

Transfer - 25 energy - Allows the queen to burrow itself underground and instantaneously travel between hatcheries

Yoshichan

Zerg won't use nydus.

People will use the ability I just made up.

Yoshichan

So I played a couple of hours and now I want to lay back and chill for the rest of the night.

Boom!

Literally NO ONE streaming.

#EsportSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssss

Sliver

How did you know I liked Puck?! I never recall mentioning that on GAF :3... are you stalking me sir?! ♥

edit: thanks for the link, finally some entertainment!

I had no clue. I just know him from school and like his stream and play. Plus hes a nice guy.

Yoshichan

I had no clue. I just know him from school and like his stream and play. Plus hes a nice guy.
Wow, you know him?! That's amazingly awesome, +10000 points to you sir!

Top Bottom