• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i5E5k.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
:( Why does everyone want to kill Yoshi nowadays... latest fad?

Yoshichan

lol America. Yoshis Story was rated and received poorly in Europe.

Sooo I'm top 8 diamond. Why am I often playing top 8 plat players?

My brother has won something like 25 of his last 27 (with a disconnect) and is facing masters now and is still in plat. He was a diamond and only ended up in plat because they forced him to redo his placement games because he hadn't played on NA for a long time.

The system is a little bit weird sometimes.

Yoshichan

Now I really want to play...

(._.)

Banned
Sooo I'm top 8 diamond. Why am I often playing top 8 plat players?

Are you losing to plats? Your ladder rank usually doesn't necessarily reflect your true skill. You can play a ton of games and farm points to get to the top of it. Your mmr is what your true rank is and it is hidden from you. I believe Blizzard also has messed with it this season so you get a wide range of players (IDR).

Are you losing to plats? Your ladder rank usually doesn't necessarily reflect your true skill. You can play a ton of games and farm points to get to the top of it. Your mmr is what your true rank is and it is hidden from you. I believe Blizzard also has messed with it this season so you get a wide range of players (IDR).

I have lost to plats before, including today in a long ZvZ. But overall I beat the plats I face

http://drop.sc/173179

This is what makes stargate play so good in PvP. He scouts my robo without ever seeing an immortal, collosus or even a robo bay and blindly goes double robo collosus. He then never scouts my army composition and keeps building colos. The first time he sees my voids is when they are killing his army.

Players don't even bother scouting in pvp anymore. This is top 8 diamond btw.

Striek

Wait is that you? Pretty awesome replay. Did you know who he was before the game?
Nope. I just checked the 3 guys on TL who always cannon rush to see who was using a barcode name afterwards.

I've lost to it before where you think they'll transition out of it but they keep cannon rushing. Its very easy to lose if they get up 3-6 cannons at once. I posted because the BM was funny after he tries cannoning like 6 times.

Also I forgot to say but lol at your replay, sending out the voidrays alone to kill his army; sup? lol
But then BM :(

who is that guy? he looks like a dumb loser with that beard and balding ass 24 yo forehead.
Hes some dude that was featured on the D9D for cannon rushing upto GM players (but not being in GM himself) as far as I understand.

Your MMR must be pretty high to be facing him if he is facing people like Idra.

Also I forgot to say but lol at your replay, sending out the voidrays alone to kill his army; sup? lol
But then BM :(

Actually i send the voids by themselves on purpose when they have that little anti air. Otherwise my small ground army gets vaporised. I did BM but it's a long story i was just having some fun with some friends, kinda got caught up in the moment.

who is that guy? he looks like a dumb loser with that beard and balding ass 24 yo forehead.

Some of his cannon rushes are amazing. As in i think he has actually broken certain maps in certain positions. They look unbeatable.

Striek

his opponent isnt using the same account from the idra games.

whats really interesting here is that striek apparetly cannon rushes PvP regularly.
Just that map. It has imba spot. I started proxy gating the shit outta PvP on other maps because I really hate the MU.

Yoshichan

i missed it... damn

Holden

you're right, you rarely survive the first roach wave anyway, i usually have to let up to get a decent macro game out of you.

that's not what the 2 last games said. And if you put a decent macro map, you are going to lose, we all know you can't macro properly

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
You should get him kicked off twitch.tv for his offensive language. hurry post on TL and reddit.

FXO all the sudden alot worse. Leenock needs to step it up again (lolzerg)

Oh and don't forget to email sponsors with all your false outrage.

Sliver

Yikes, Oz leaving FXO does not bode well for the team. Now we have, in order of skill (in my opinion!)

1. Leenock
2. Gumiho
3. Choya
4. Lucky

The rest are mostly B-Teamers or TheBest.

Top Bottom