• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2011 Thread 3 | Buy now, play later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ionic

Missed it! Somebody needs to make a system that calls my phone when a ridiculous website glitch like this happens.

vazel

Banned
The AC code worked for me but not the Gamefly or Onlive ones.

I've got to say the Impulse client is really shitty. Not intuitive at all. The 'My Games' tab wasn't even showing up for me at first, I had to restart the app a few times. I won't mind if they cancel my free AC order so I won't have to use this service ever again.

Doomrider

goodfella said:
I don't think impulse works in the UK :(

Here is my BF 3 code, I already have it. (quote to see)

Only take it if you need it.

I took the code, thank you so much.

And just like that, two free games. Even if they end up cancelling this, thanks a lot Chesskid1!

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
warbegins said:
ahhh how do i add BF3 to my origin account? i got in and it shows in my impulse order history.

The impulse program will tell you your Product Key. I am downloading it now in my Origin client.

Ionic

warbegins said:
ahhh how do i add BF3 to my origin account? i got in and it shows in my impulse order history.

Open Origin and click the little gear near the upper right then click redeem product code I think.

Mechazawa

Yeah, I don't have an IGN prime account either and I managed to snag two different Revelations codes with two different vanilla IGN accounts.

Card Boy

Banned
If anyone doesnt want the HoN Goblin coins i'm willing to trade a copy of Napoleon Total war for it.

EDIT:
No more PM's please it doesn't work. Its once per account. I used my default ones from Chesskids's link

Gvaz

Banned
Chesskid1 said:
games will most likely be PULLED from impulse

hurry register BF3 to origin, best chance of it staying alive.
I really don't see that happening. Why would they be pulled? "Oh the codes we put out are all gone within hours, whatever"

Gez said:
If anyone does want the HoN Goblin coins i'm willing to trade a copy of Napoleon Total war for it.

God damnit I already redeemed it and I don't even play hon...and I want Napoleon too...

Mairu

I managed to get a copy of BF3 redeemed on Origin before everything went down. Thanks to the guy who posted all those urls :D

mxgt

Banned
Got AC:R, nice
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom