• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V currently $10 on Amazon (DEAD)

Philippo

Bought!
20$ with expedition to Italy, it has no additional international expedition taxes right?

Also, it's the physical retail edition yes?

BADMAN

Bought. Not quite sure why since I have the PC version already. I guess this will be for the living room...

I've really wanted this since launch, and haven't been able to justify the price. My best friend who I play Mortal Kombat with didn't want to buy it either, so that made it even less appealing.

$20 bucks and I got 2 copies, I'll just give the bastard one.

Just to clarify, you're making in game money and spending it that way?

I'd most likely be jumping on DLC too.....so I'd have to make a US account to achieve that?

Yes. I can earn Fight Money in game and spend it on the store on costumes and stuff while using my EU account.

It's impossible to say how paid DLC will work because there isn't any, but I have a feeling it will. Can't guarantee it though. I was worried about the same thing when I bought it but I have a good feeling about it. Also it's really cheap lol

PikkonX

Missed the last one, getting in on this one!

Even paid the extra 6 dollars for SAME DAY delivery (God I love Amazon sometimes).
Wait a moment...

chin-rub...nah, I never trade in games.

Nice, just got mine on Amazon Prime Now. Should be here by 12PM today.

I really dont like the idea of giving capcom money for this game. It pisses me off. However £11.58 is pretty much nothing. "Dudley voice" Go on then.

It wont get here till the 20th so hopefully there will be another update by then.

So I know I can play this on my eu account, will I need to make a USA account for the free single player dlc or does this just come in a patch?

Top Bottom