• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V currently $10 on Amazon (DEAD)

got 2 of each for trade in fodder mostly. I over both versions of SFV and will give PXZ a try.
With Best Buy's trade in value, one of the copies will buy the season pass for SFV at least

So I know I can play this on my eu account, will I need to make a USA account for the free single player dlc or does this just come in a patch?

The free DLC and additional content 100% works on EU accounts. It's patched in or accessible through the in-game shop

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Yeah, this is the biggest bomba I've ever seen. Wow. Definitely tempted to import a copy.

tumblr_nr7zqaDQjg1roohd8o1_400.gif

sense

I bought one and will hold on until the story mode is out to play it. Don't have 3ds yet but bought xzone 2 as well because I should be getting the 3ds this fall for fire emblem

dEvAnGeL

Got a copy, don't really play fighting games but I'll try it and sell it later, im sure I'll get at least the 11 bucks i put in to it

Jimrpg

Jesus I feel bad for the people who bought this for $60 6 weeks ago...

It's $15 shipping to where I live... I'll pass and wait for a steam sale I suppose.

Amazon won't ship X Zone 2 to where I am for some reason...

I want to buy this so badly, but card was hacked, which my new dard won't come until later today. I'm hoping the deal Last until around 3-5 PM :(

tried to buy a fourth copy of sfv and amazon wouldn't let me add it to my cart. either a limit has always been imposed or they already caught on

including global shipping it comes to $15 usd nearly $20 Cad, not bad at all! it wont be that price over here for eons

i keep forgetting amazon.us ships games worldwide, i didnt think they did unless it changed? or am i thinking dvd/blu rays?

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Score! Just got an Hori Fighting Commander 4 the other day on impulse from Amazon. 34 bucks well spent!!!

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Bought! Cost me 4 bucks because I had some credit card points left over. Sad It's bombed so bad but capcom has no one to blame but themselves.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
tried to buy a fourth copy of sfv and amazon wouldn't let me add it to my cart. either a limit has always been imposed or they already caught on
3 copy limit when I checked out. But not planning on resale, and only have 1 friend into fighting games.

Top Bottom