• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2017 |OT| More streaming services than shows to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if it's sticking to its guns in the department you mentioned you want, then I'm not sure if TG is your best bet.

zobkstp2mubb.gif

He should just read the first part of Tokyo Ghoul since its supposed to be a tragedy.

Part 2/sequel is supposed to be his redemption. Although he still fucks up due to his inherent flaws.

Also thanks for flicking me Naruto style lol.

Cornbread78

Konosube OVA2
LOLOLOL.
Hrw9VFK.png

Qgq6k4T.png

Hmm, on purpose? hmm...

W8e6NDz.png

tM3CQeS.png

How's this design Nintendoman?

wMrbEqL.png

The reaction faces in this episode were on point!

Not as good as the epic OVA1, but still a pretty funny adventure for this useless crew. Also, the end boss of the mission was something straight out of a lot of Anime Gaffers dreams...

Taruranto

GuruGuru #1

This was... OK? I used to love this show as a kid, but I'm kinda over DQ parodies. Plus, after Senyuu I think these anime work better as 5-6 shorts.

"If you get raped is your fault" the episode #3

bH32rKA.gif

This shit makes me so angry!!! I'm used to reading similar trash, but I think it even worse in animated form. Dropped like a hot potato.

moogs

Neo Member
Tsurezure Children

DROPPED. I forgot how much I actually hate love stories. Thank you for reminding me. These insipid little love stories seemed designed to kill off the audience's brain cells by being overly cute and that's about it.
Same.

I found it amusing at first but the humor is too easy to read ahead of now.
On a whim what are regarded as the GOAT dub tracks? I've heard Cowboy Bebop is one and I'm thinking of trying some rewatches with the eng dub
Some folk are quite fond of Golden Boy's English dub.

Stuart444

Classroom of the Elite - 03

This show is interesting. I like it. Totally predicted twist at the end of the episode from the beginning though.

I didn't. I thought she was just the usual good adorable girl who is best friends with everyone trope. The end was unexpected to me. Especially the threat if he told anyone about it. Gotta say, I'm looking forward to seeing how this all progresses in future eps.

Konosuba Episode 2

So basically all the party members are useless lmao.

Whats the point of a magician if she can't use more than one ability? Lol.

DNAbro

s.

"If you get raped is your fault" the episode #3

bH32rKA.gif

This shit makes me so angry!!! I'm used to reading similar trash, but I think it even worse in animated form. Dropped like a hot potato.

I got completely infuriated at that episode. When that one character says it's literally his fault that the abusive guy is acting like that I had to pause.

Cornbread78

Sakarada Reset ep.17

And just when I thought I knew where this was going, they throw a curve ball to change direction as to where they are going with things; more specifically, who is pulling the strings and why..

zulux21

School Rumble S2 ep.1

Ahahahaha. Seriously, this bunch of bad luck idiots is so much fun. The show didn't miss a beat going into S2 and started right where it ended (minus that stupid final episode of S1)

you watch the OVAs in between right?

as the preview at the end of the second OVA is amusing and is a nice call back to the preview from the end of season 1 :p

NeonZ

Which franchise can get away with making the same character with a different color? Fate is special, Red Saber is love.

Kemono Friends did it a couple of times in a single season, and there's even more if you look at the overall Friends list.

Edit: Although now that I think about it they have avoided it with the main poster girl (Serval), and only used recolored variations for secondary characters, even though there are black and white Servals in nature.

Holy shit I wish I could of seen those first 3 episodes of The Ancient Magus Bride again. If the first 3 episodes are to go by then this anime is in good hands. It felt magical.......

Also Hossana I wasnt able to see the first episode of Children of Ether since I was 20 mins late, but how was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom