• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Olive, we are not done yet. You've got one amazing Kirby there :D Best I've ever seen. We need to settle the score. Also.... lag was VERY bad on my side =(

Argh, the lag and dropped connections are starting to get to me. If anyone is up for some brawl right now, I'm good to go:

San Francisco/Bay Area:

4468-0743-1627

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Shit Dan, just when I was gonna unleash my Toon Link on you :lol Ya got scared of me, RIGHT? RIIIIIGHT? (na j/k, good games)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Sorry bout that Crimmy! I was preparing a fight with Droid and a lot of shit was going on while I was fighting :lol . I'll make up for it later :D

Nocebo

Milabrega said:
GG's. I'll be back in a little bit if you still want to play. Like 5-10 minutes if that.
GG. I gotta turn in soon. I need to get up early (I'm in europ btw). Thanks for the game. :)

Speevy

Banned
Can someone let me try this out?

I've never had a battle online before.

5112-3447-2668

Also, is it normal that I keep getting a disconnect message when I choose "With Anyone"

Crimmy

Speevy said:
Can someone let me try this out?

I've never had a battle online before.

5112-3447-2668

Also, is it normal that I keep getting a disconnect message when I choose "With Anyone"

u still on?

Zek

Contempt For Challenge
planked said:
anyone up for 1v1? 1v1v1? 1v1v1v5?!

3866-7752-6242

edit: in SE US (Ga)
Added. I'm in New Jersey:

0946-1927-3802

I need to build up my list so I'll take all challengers, anybody near the east coast want to play? 1v1 or whatever is fine by me.

Tim-E

Zek said:

0946-1927-3802

I need to build up my list so I'll take all challengers, anybody near the east coast want to play? 1v1 or whatever is fine by me.

I'm in West Virginia and I'm for playing a few matches.

2406-4809-3454

I'll add you and anyone else is welcome to add me. Just post here or shoot a PM my way.

Threi

notag
Zek said:

0946-1927-3802

A bit north of you (Toronto) so il play 4382 1830 4097

CrazyKoopa18

Neo Member
Please I need to add people on my list that play on a regular basis!
My FC: 4983-4617-9980
Region: MIDWEST (Chicago, IL)
Brawlname: FLEX

Please add me!

Crimmy

CrazyKoopa18 said:
Please I need to add people on my list that play on a regular basis!
My FC: 4983-4617-9980
Region: MIDWEST (Chicago, IL)
Brawlname: FLEX

Please add me!

i added you. 008719807768

Zozz

Banned
Looking to add people to play frequently, my list is long but hardly anyone is on.

here is my code 3523-1698-1389

Smokey

Is the Smash servers down or something? It gives me an error when trying to connect, yet I can connect to the Internet channel just fine, XBL dash, and PSN?

Milabrega

Threi said:
MrCheez if you are reading this please add me and teach me the ways of the Pikmans

No, the last thing this world needs is more good Pikmin players.

Blue Pikmin grab is a world of pain.

okno

So, I was gonna hop in here to challenge you guys to a (or several) match(es), because I'm sick and tired of getting disconnected from the "with anyone" option, but... then I realized that I didn't write down my FC when I first connected to WFC and now I have no idea what it is or how to get it... Is there a way to get it? I can't find any option for it :(

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
okno said:
So, I was gonna hop in here to challenge you guys to a (or several) match(es), because I'm sick and tired of getting disconnected from the "with anyone" option, but... then I realized that I didn't write down my FC when I first connected to WFC and now I have no idea what it is or how to get it... Is there a way to get it? I can't find any option for it :(

Huh, get into Friend Roster and hit your name :lol

GamerSoul

I need to check my cousin's connection so i need someone to test it with. :D

GEE 2320-6228-5304

I'm in FL so it may be very laggy, but i want to try anyways.

ps. Do i need to get the other person FC too. srs question.

okno

Relix said:
Huh, get into Friend Roster and hit your name :lol

Oh sweet jesus, thank you. Figures it was in the ONLY place I didn't look, hah =P

4210-3713-3909 OKNO is mine. I'm in Chicago, if anyone wants to fight.

GamerSoul

I'm joining but I get disconnected immediately, my wifi router connection probably sucks. Just play without for now, i'll try later.

Top Bottom