• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super TIME Force Ultra |OT| Super Friends on Super Adventures [PC out now]

oracrest

Can't wait to play this again. I only got a little taste during an indie games event in Austin a few years ago. It took a while, but I am glad they took their time with it.

Just so happens I'm off all day Wednesday, hypeeee. Hopefully it's up on the marketplace on da quick-quick. If only they'd let us preload and play at midnight.

TeRey09

I was actually pretty bad when I played this game at PAX East. It's crazy fun and interesting, I just was dying...a lot; which I guess is the point though :p. I just had a hard time of getting strategies down with each character to tackle the level.

Site is in my profile, don't want to post here for fear of self promotion :p.
Nutjitsu should be up later today :)

Ok, thanks.

Bsigg12

Watching some of the clips of the game on Upload, the music is so good. I can't wait to play this. I have it pinned to my start screen ready to be bought as soon ad it goes up.

The End

Not port begging here but wasn't this announced for steam at some point?

Like, I guess I can pick this up for 360 if I have to but it's semi-retired at this point.

Vert boil

Like, I guess I can pick this up for 360 if I have to but it's semi-retired at this point.

Below, Capy's other game is the one that was Officially announced to be coming to Steam.

There was an article on Polygon, if I'm remembering right, that mentioned it would be ported to other platforms at a later date. But no official word from Capy.

Vert boil

Looks too similar to Far Cry Blood Dragon for my tastes, what a rip off!

goldstarxasbi.png

Gammacide

Below, Capy's other game is the one that was Officially announced to be coming to Steam.

And don't you doubt for one second that they are releasing STF on XBox One first to avoid NOT being able to release on it everywhere else, then it'll come to other major platforms. It is unfathomable to imagine this not being played on a Vita screen. No port begging will be necessary. Just business and working with Microsoft's rather rigid parity policies.

bidguy

Banned
And don't you doubt for one second that they are releasing STF on XBox One first to avoid NOT being able to release on it everywhere else, then it'll come to other major platforms. It is unfathomable to imagine this not being played on a Vita screen. No port begging will be necessary. Just business and working with Microsoft's rather rigid parity policies.

does this shit really belong in the ot jeez

Oh yay, this is what we need, someone who actually has no idea what they're talking about!

If you had gone onto google, you'd have seen that Super Time Force back in 2012 won the IGF Microsoft XBLA prize which ensures publishing, funding to complete the title if desired (no idea if Capy took MS up on that), and access to Microsoft's extensive suite of first-party publishing services for release on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360.

Super Time Force was then announced for Xbox One last year as part of ID@Xbox presumably because it made sense to launch on the two Xbox platforms simultaneously and Capy felt they had the development resources to do a multi platform launch.

But yeh, sorry, dat Microsoft and their rigid policies of not releasing games they're publishing on competing platforms at the same time!

I apologise to Capy for the derail, but really, some people should check their facts before they talk about things they don't know about. Capy have said they're not commenting on further platforms for obvious reasons.

If you wish to read more about the Microsoft deal with the IGF, feel free to check the link which will provide you with the details

see5harp

I'd like to see the game eventually come to as many platforms as possible because Capy deserves all the success in the world, but it doesn't sound like you know what you are talking about.

hawk2025

C'mon people, just ignore it and let the devs do their job :)

Please, let's not sour this thread like the Sunset Overdrive one by having reactions going back and forth :(

jon_dojah

Banned
Its amazing I haven't bought a single game for my 360 since June 2012 and I have no choice but to finally change that.. But I really need to play STF on my true systems' of choice VITA, and PC. No doubt I will be triple-dipping.

see5harp

C'mon people, just ignore it and let the devs do their job :)

Please, let's not sour this thread like the Sunset Overdrive one by having reactions going back and forth :(

Port begging is one thing but when you very clearly have no grasp on reality it deserves mention.

soultron

Banned
Wanted to say big ups to the crew at CAPY for this. It will be nice to play the full version and eat pizza and wear snap bracelets all at the same time.

FUME5

I'll be buying this as soon as it hit the marketplace, but even if I hadn't seen anything about the game before, Dolphin Lundgren would have put it over the top.

ohlawd

so how does MS handle store updates?

Nintendo-like where it's either first party get midnight releases, 9 AM PST otherwise or Sony-like where there is no consistency?

Please be the former so I can wake up to it.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm working on my final paper for school right now. I'm so hype for the 14th. Should I get pizza to eat while I play?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

Nintendo-like where it's either first party get midnight releases, 9 AM PST otherwise or Sony-like where there is no consistency?

Always at ~5am EST, but it's not coming out this coming morning. Still like 27 hours or so.

Also that's just for 360. I can't tell what the hell they're doing with XB1 releases.

Fjordson

It's closer to the former on 360. Not midnight, but earlier than 9 AM PST for sure. I'm on the west coast and have stayed up to play certain XBLA games at like 2 AM on release day. Not sure about Xbox One, though.

showbry

Neo Member
It's closer to the former on 360. Not midnight, but earlier than 9 AM PST for sure. I'm on the west coast and have stayed up to play certain XBLA games at like 2 AM on release day. Not sure about Xbox One, though.
On Xbox One it seems like games are released at 12AM PST because I downloaded Titanfall immediately at midnight.

It's technically co-op if you pass the controller after you die. I never thought of it that way before.

Ohhhhhh. Gotta try that on game night.

For some reason, the latest X1 update won't download for me. So tomorrow I'm letting a friend borrow it to download the update and purchase this with the points I have already. Your game looks so good I'm going to let someone lug around my $500 game system, you hear that Capy?!

hawk2025

I'm now feeling a bit weird about not knowing the price yet.

Why the secrecy? If it's $19.99, it's fine -- but tell us!

Over in the UK, games have been appearing on the store at midnight. I bought Child of Light in the early hours of the morning on the day of release, so it doesn't seem to be like the 360 days where it would update at some point in the morning.

Laws00

1 more day

trying to find the xbox.com website url link but nothing is up there yet so I can alter the code and possibly download the game sooner :(

Top Bottom