• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super TIME Force Ultra |OT| Super Friends on Super Adventures [PC out now]

ChanMan

Was shock to see this free on PS plus this month, it seems awesome. I played it a little last night on my PS4 and plan on continue playing on my Vita.

Greddleok

Such a great game. My only "disappointment" is that I don't see there being much replay value. I'm definitely going for the platinum though. So much, just, pure fun.

Skyzard

Banned
Wiped my post, just got the part where you can select a stage. And it plays well as far as I can tell. The momentum took a little while to get used to, but seems great on vita, haven't played other versions though.

Really enjoying the game, worth the GB of memory space, think it's staying for good on the main card.

You know those yellow things that fly off some defeated enemies sometimes that change into something uncollectable(?) for a few seconds before disappearing.
If I wasn't able to collect it before landing I'd timeout and try and catch it.
Can you get it while it has the red outline somehow? Or is that just a visual thing and it's locked once it touches the floor?

Snowballo

One quick question concerning SHARDS (the pink stuff that makes time slow down)

8034469c249aa2c2704c5eb96cd6cbd16eb15b39.jpg__620x350_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

I active the shard shooting on it.
If I die a few seconds later, I usually rewind the action timeline to try again and when I hit the shard again, sometimes the time slows down and sometimes it doens't (like I had just one chance to do this).

Do you know the reason?
Thanks.

I believe it only works if you shoot it before it got shot in a previous timeline. If you shoot it after that then there's no reaction.

I could be wrong though. I'm not certain about its properties myself.

Snowballo

So in order to use it once again I have to shoot it BEFORE I did in the previous timeline, right? It makes sense. Thanks for help dude!

Anyway, great game.

Top Bottom