• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swap Note

Gattuso

What's the repair option?

its for damaged/corrupted downloads you can find it by going to the software in the e-shop then under more details scroll to the bottom and there will be a button that says "Repair Software" so if something doesn't boot or you get an error during play that will fix it.

its for damaged/corrupted downloads you can find it by going to the software in the e-shop then under more details scroll to the bottom and there will be a button that says "Repair Software" so if something doesn't boot or you get an error during play that will fix it.

Oh, didn't know about that.

Chrom

Some stationery updates I've recently heard. Feel free to correct or reconfirm these.

- One new stationery for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon for Europe, same as a previous one released in NA other than title
- Two new stationery for Dillon's Rolling Western for Japan, could be complete different from the other recent Dillon ones
- One new stationery for Fire Emblem Awakening for Europe, may or may not be an alternative to an already existing one

Someone send me some exclusive stationary :S

Hmmm, you are making me think that perhaps the error codes that I'm still getting in swapnote are affecting the stationary I have been sending out.

You are definitely on my friends list and should have received pretty much all the new stuff that has been out the last few weeks, as I sent it to everyone. The last one I sent was the new Lego one which appeared a few days ago.

Gvaz

Banned
I have that, I recently got the lego one (thanks!)

If there's some really old ones, or valentines ones, or seasonal ones or game exclusive ones or something, send those out. I only got my 3DS at PAX East (and at the end, instead of at the beginning like i should have)

I have that, I recently got the lego one (thanks!)

If there's some really old ones, or valentines ones, or seasonal ones or game exclusive ones or something, send those out. I only got my 3DS at PAX East (and at the end, instead of at the beginning like i should have)

I'll send some out this week when I get a new SD card. Had to swap out mine for one I had in an old phone so I could download Lego City. But good god is it slow at loading swapnote. It takes about 20 seconds to open a note and another 20 or so to save it?

Will get on it as soon as though :)

Some stationery updates I've recently heard. Feel free to correct or reconfirm these.

- One new stationery for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon for Europe, same as a previous one released in NA other than title
- Two new stationery for Dillon's Rolling Western for Japan, could be complete different from the other recent Dillon ones
- One new stationery for Fire Emblem Awakening for Europe, may or may not be an alternative to an already existing one

I got the Fire Emblem one. It's the same as the Japanese one and the second NA one.

Cptkrush

I just recently picked up my 3ds, as of a few days ago, I can't receive swapnotes, and I'm getting the damn 004-6007 Error Code. Everything I've looked at has said to move closer to the router, but I've tried that, as well as tethering to my phone which is inches away. I have no idea what the issue could be, is my 3ds just DOA? I'm in the U.S. if that matters.

Chrom

SBhtkTr.jpg

New Japanese stationery. It's Photos Together: Super Mario.

Javier

Remember how letters were received in batches of 20?

Well, here's one more thing the update added. The batch limit has been upped to 30.

Chrom

Remember how letters were received in batches of 20?

Well, here's one more thing the update added. The batch limit has been upped to 30.

I noticed that it seemed to have went up from the previous 20 a while ago, but I never tested to see what the new number exactly was. That's nice to know.

hiryu64

Hey, I have the following special stationery:

Code:
>mario 3d land
>paper mario
>wii u
>xmas
>nsmb2
>fireworks
>luigi's mansion
>valentine's day
>pokemon mystery dungeon
>swapnote
>pokedex 3d pro
>lego city undercover
>that blue one with the surfer and palm trees

If anyone would be willing to trade what they have, my friend code is 2793-1932-2526.

Also, not sure if this has been posted, but here's a (mostly?) complete list of all the special stationeries released.

zroid

Banned
Then buy the game, it's great. ;)

I'm sure someone will send it to you eventually. =P

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... I will probably buy it at some point. Not now, though. Either when it goes on sale or when I'm just really craving a puzzle game.

And yeah I'm sure someone will send it my way. :p I know there are at least a couple active Swapnoters among my friends who bought it.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Man, this Swapnote business IS pretty fun! I just enabled it and got a ton of awesome art from my 3ds friends! To return the favor I've been letting E3-mania run wild on me...

Friend me, chumps- 0447-5761-9482

Also, Daboss, I'll add you.

That's a gun, not a dick. I'm just a shitty artist.

Chrom

Apparently there was a Monster Hunter 4 stationery released coinciding with that Nintendo Direct from the other day.

eqMQsZv.jpg

If there's an Ace Attorney one floating around too, I haven't heard or seen of it yet.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Salsa sent me that one! It's pretty great.

Also, AnimalCrossingGAF and SwapNoteGaf are starting to merge together.

Chrom

I'm guessing there was no Ace Attorney stationery, then.

On the bright side, though, an English version of the Japanese Animal Crossing has apparently been released. It's supposed to look like this, but with the English logo:

JAtY23B.png

Chrom

I just saw this tweet of noa and my 3ds was off, anyone know what was it?

What was what, exactly? The Swapnote message, perhaps?

I have it and it's from the director of New Leaf. Typical advertisement. Comes with the stationery I posted a few posts up, but with the English logo instead.

neto

What was what, exactly? The Swapnote message, perhaps?

I have it and it's from the director of New Leaf. Typical advertisement. Comes with the stationery I posted a few posts up, but with the English logo instead.

oh if it was that then I think I did receive it a few days ago, I tought it was something new hahaha, also I know is not mentioned on the actual tweet, but there is the mii plaza logo on the image, its just the new panel right? I remember reading a notification about a new panel in puzzle swap

Chrom

oh if it was that then I think I did receive it a few days ago, I tought it was something new hahaha, also I know is not mentioned on the actual tweet, but there is the mii plaza logo on the image, its just the new panel right? I remember reading a notification about a new panel in puzzle swap

Yes, there was a new panel for New Leaf made available last week or so and I'm guessing it's just that. This tweet is belated for whatever reason.

I really like Swapnote but have no artistic skills and no reason to ever open the app. Are there any prolific, artistically-inclined GAFers still going strong with the app that I could / should add? I'll reply! I've never really done anything online with my 3DS.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I really like Swapnote but have no artistic skills and no reason to ever open the app. Are there any prolific, artistically-inclined GAFers still going strong with the app that I could / should add? I'll reply! I've never really done anything online with my 3DS.
I suck at drawing too, but it's still fun. The other day I drew the ugliest Samus mankind has ever seen. I feel sorry for the poor GAFfers that had to suffer it xD

Spierek

Alright, I'm new to the Swap Note fun (Letter Box in here, actually) and I'd love it if some of you guys would send me some more stationery (only got the basic ones).

FC: 2535 - 4916 - 8742

FC: 4639-9162-4243

I'll do an edit and/or additional post once I cross-reference what notes I have, but I missed a bunch from a year or two ago due to having to send back in my 3DS to Nintendo for servicing.

Feel free to send/spam me with regular notes if you guys want. xd

TheGrue

Because of the 12 game Streetpass limit, I had to clear off something out of there and chose SwapNote since I never get notes through Streetpass. For some reason, that triggered a flood of special notes from games that I should have gotten back in April but didn't. Wonder what was up with that.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
To all of AC-GAF and SwapNoteGAF who keep adding me, I have plenty of space left.

I do a ton of awesome quirky drawings (ask anyone!).

In fact, here's my SwapNote resume as a little taster for my stuff! Not in 3D of course, but you can imagine which parts are. It's all clean, I promise. :)

rJdQ8Ze.jpg

B4danNw.jpg

ksJvZAs.png

I also do some pretty fun comics:
bfR6AR9.jpg

r2K4BGS.jpg

LukeTim

To all of AC-GAF and SwapNoteGAF who keep adding me, I have plenty of space left.

I do a ton of awesome quirky drawings (ask anyone!).

In fact, here's my SwapNote resume as a little taster for my stuff! Not in 3D of course, but you can imagine which parts are. It's all clean, I promise. :)

rJdQ8Ze.jpg

B4danNw.jpg

ksJvZAs.png

I also do some pretty fun comics:
bfR6AR9.jpg

r2K4BGS.jpg

Added.

My FC: 0259-0365-6986

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Added.

My FC: 0259-0365-6986

Gotcha back just in time for New Leaf! Heading out to pick up my copy now!

#teamphysical

Oh, and prepare for a ton of fun SwapNotes, of course! It feels great to send a SwapNote to over 50 people at once! You guys are too kind. :)

Top Bottom