• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swedish online shop going crazy - listing Persona 5, Yakuza 6, ME2 and more for PS4

Into

Svenskerne er gået helt amok!

You can tell someone had fun making that list, as it is a wishlist more than anything. Tough none of it is too crazy aka Half Life 3, FF7 Remake, Shenmue 3 etc.

Exentryk

Add Chrono Break and FFVII remake and we're golden.
BS6Ru.gif

daveo42

Banned
Some of the game are gimmies, but others...just make the list look like something out of a christmas letter to Santa.

That list is hilarious. No way it's true.

I'm not sure what's so crazy about the list; there are a lot of plausible sequels.

Demon's Souls 2 would be a shocker, but Sony owns that IP, and they KNOW they fucked up by letting Dark Souls go. So, I could see them moneyhatting From or making it themselves.

boinx

That list is crazy and what's even crazier is that it's pretty much guaranteed that most of those games will also come out. Now let's try to make out the exclusives out of that list:

Xbone:
PGR5
Forza 5
Ryse

PS4:
Agent
Demon's Souls 2
Final Fantasy
LBP3
Persona 5
Socom
The Last Guardian
The Witness
Uncharted 4
Yakuza 6

Rest are multiplat. But what are Motorstorm and God of War doing on that list? Evolution is working on Driveclub and Ascension came out a couple months ago.. Maybe Stig's team is working on some kind of a reboot? And regarding Whore of orient, even though it's most likely dead in reality then maybe some publisher secretly picked it up? Probably not but we'll see won't we. Also what the fuck are Human Element and Evolve?

Paganmoon

Sounds like someone's going to take your preorder money and take a vacation without coming back.

All pre-orders at Webhallen are free. Actually I can't recall ever having to pay for any pre-order in any store in Sweden.

Trustworthy for leaks though?

Nope, afaik, they've never leaked a single releasedate, or product. They are a good company though, but they frequently put up placeholders for products. You could "pre-order" the PS4 on their site years ago for instance.

/P

Gbraga

I'm not sure what's so crazy about the list; there are a lot of plausible sequels.

Demon's Souls 2 would be a shocker, but Sony owns that IP, and they KNOW they fucked up by letting Dark Souls go. So, I could see them moneyhatting From or making it themselves.

Agent is the crazy one

Midas

Not in any way. They are a very good company. But they add every guess they have to their webshop. Nothing of this is based on any information, just guesses by them.

This is the correct answer. I preordered my PS4 at Webhallen two years ago. They just put up anything they like to. But I love it, PS4 for me confirmed at launch.

BibiMaghoo

Seeing an actual Legacy of Kain listed breaks my heart.

Because it confirms that these games have been conjured from a place the sun does not shine.

Fake for sure.

Gorillaz

Guy on this board who was supposed to have inside knowledge mentioned DS2 was happening too though I'm highly skeptical as Dark Souls makes it redundant. That would be megaton to me.
Depends might take the series in a new direction

Always wondered when/if Sony would use Demon Souls again

That list is crazy and what's even crazier is that it's pretty much guaranteed that most of those games will also come out. Now let's try to make out the exclusives out of that list:

Xbone:
PGR5
Forza 5
Ryse

PS4:
Agent
Demon's Souls 2
Final Fantasy
LBP3
Persona 5
Socom
The Last Guardian
The Witness
Uncharted 4
Yakuza 6

Rest are multiplat. But what are Motorstorm and God of War doing on that list? Evolution is working on Driveclub and Ascension came out a couple months ago.. Maybe Stig's team is working on some kind of a reboot? And regarding Whore of orient, even though it's most likely dead in reality then maybe some publisher secretly picked it up? Probably not but we'll see won't we. Also what the fuck are Human Element and Evolve?

Human Element is Robert Bowling, ex CoD's Ouya game. Though he mentioned next gen platforms in an interview.

Top Bottom