• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEKKEN 7 |OT| How I killed your mother

Nuszka

In bed already , drinking camomile tea , just want the night to be over. 24 more hours. Last sleep till Christmas arrives :)

cordy

Banned
I felt everyone in tekken 6 was viable except for zafina. Only track I LOVED was Manji Valley and Edge of Spring. (Sorry girl, your random stance changes when I didn't want it to happen was frustrating af.)

Yeah idk what it was about that game but it felt weird as a whole.

I just realized something about the game's cover art.
faceoff-face-off.457.jpg

Star Wars got nothing on this one

Marvel

could never
Play it for fun?
Yeah this.

I mean, I am garbage at Tekken and don't really know a damn thing about the franchise and I have been and will no doubt continue to have a blast. It's great!!!

All I want is a Scorpio patch now because it is kinda rough on Xbox One atm. Still happy with my purcahse though.

J4g3r

I was planning on getting the game on PC, but finding out the legacy costumes (That Tekken 2 King one is HUGE for me) and the OSTs are PS4 exclusive...

Any details on the PS4 Pro support?

giphy.gif

Play it for fun?

Yeah this.

I mean, I am garbage at Tekken and don't really know a damn thing about the franchise and I have been and will no doubt continue to have a blast. It's great!!!

All I want is a Scorpio patch now because it is kinda rough on Xbox One atm. Still happy with my purcahse though.

Ty. Will probably get it next week, gonna see if any friends are getting it too.

ajb1888

Banned
I was planning on getting the game on PC, but finding out the legacy costumes (That Tekken 2 King one is HUGE for me) and the OSTs are PS4 exclusive...

Any details on the PS4 Pro support?]

If you have a Pro, go for it! :)

Its supposed to have a noticeably better graphical quality compared to the base ps4. According to the developers.

I am fucking awful at any fighting game that isn't Soul Calibur, yet I really want this for some reason.

What to do :/

I didn't "learn" Tekken until Tekken Revolution, the F2P one for PS3, still loved the series since Tag Tournament on the PS2 though.

You'll still have a lot of fun with it, and if you ever want to get deeper, that whole other side of the game will be waiting for you. If not, it's fine, you'll still have a blast.

Any details on the PS4 Pro support?

giphy.gif

Just get the PC version. If Namco doesn't eventually release those costumes for the other platforms, then you can bet someone will mod them in.

saelz8

Is it possible to use the same name in game if we double-dip? (PC / PS4)

Basically, does it use your PSN/Steam username? (As opposed to CFN Shenanigans)

J4g3r

If you have a Pro, go for it! :)

Its supposed to have a noticeably better graphical quality compared to the base ps4. According to the developers.

Thing is; I'd have to buy PS+ too, which I haven't been too impressed with lately. Hmm...

Just get the PC version. If Namco doesn't eventually release those costumes for the other platforms, then you can bet someone will mod them in.
Of course!

giphy.gif

Game is on its way from 365games, my first Tekken in over a decade, with regards to the tutorials/useful links in the first post. Should I be starting with any particular vid/guide when I jump in? I have no idea what character I'm going to start with, looking forward to trying them all out :)

Ozium

codes from cdkeys are only out for standard edition

deluxe edition orders have not gone out yet according to various forums

Menitta

Damn you Amazon. I'd cancel right now and buy the digital version had it not been for the 20% off.

I guess I'll wait.

Every hour
Will release close to release or June 2nd it says
Tomorrow is the day
I hope

a person posted above that only Standard keys are going out so far...so if you got the Deluxe that may be why it's not there

edit: but another person said they got their Deluxe one...so I officially have no idea

cordy

Banned
Actually debating on if I need to cop that Pro. Maybe I need to trade my base PS4 in but who knows how much of a hassle switching games would be.

Top Bottom