• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEKKEN 7 |OT| How I killed your mother

AAK

More Ratmanbrawler matches

That comeback at 25:55 was sick. Also that small sequence at 27:00, he had no idea WTF to do and just decided to run up and a low and you read that so fast you counter hit launched before anything ever came out.

Good set of matches.

Astral

I let my 9 year old cousin play the game today against some of my other cousin. Her main is Chloe and spams DOUBLE all the time, then waits till she has rage drive and does her rage art to finish the match. Typical scrub. However, this one match she used Josie and she fucking low parried into her rage art. She obviously did it by accident by spamming the rage art and managed to do a low parry since Josie's rage art and low parries share the same directional input. It was still hype as fuck to watch. My jaw dropped lol.

I let my 9 year old cousin play the game today against some of my other cousin. Her main is Chloe and spams DOUBLE all the time, then waits till she has rage drive and does her rage art to finish the match. Typical scrub. However, this one match she used Josie and she fucking low parried into her rage art. She obviously did it by accident by spamming the rage art and managed to do a low parry since Josie's rage art and low parries share the same directional input. It was still hype as fuck to watch. My jaw dropped lol.
What a scrub. When I was 9, I was doing Heihachi electrics using only my pinkies.

Admittedly, I'm not THAT big of a wrestling buff but I just saw a Rolling Death Cradle performed in real life for the first time, at NJPW Destruction at Fukushima a few days ago. (not actually there in person, livestreamed it)

I honestly thought that was just a move King does, guess I should've known better lol.

Dereck

That comeback at 25:55 was sick. Also that small sequence at 27:00, he had no idea WTF to do and just decided to run up and a low and you read that so fast you counter hit launched before anything ever came out.

Good set of matches.
Thanks

Unrelated but the fact that you have a Bloody Roar character as your avatar means that you are on my top 5 list of best NeoGAF posters.
Well you gotta put on for the things you like.

This TWT online tournament is one of the best ideas.

sasuke_91

Jim?

aMCiDNO.gif

p0rjZZa.jpg

GrayFoxPL

Well played yesterday, Grayfox. Sorry for being trash.

Kinda lost my groove lately. Maybe having a bit of a character crisis too. =/

Ggs. Don't worry, everyone has times when nothing fucking works, no matter what. I know that all too well.

Btw check out the deathfist punish vid. Should prove useful. I was afraid you're gonna launch me with asukas f+2, that thing punishes deathfist even from max range.

Omg.

v8T29Qp.gif

Mooreberg

Just got this on Steam for $29.99. Holy shitballs does this game scream even on moderate specs. I5 RX480 gets me ultra everything and solid 60FPS @ 1080p. Super impressive.

maomaoIYP

Sayah

Wait a min, WTF is this?

I was so confused I lost and I couldn't find anything new in the PSN store.

That panel looks hideous and ruins the presentation of the load screen.

Remember talk from ages ago that Harada wanted female taekyon character in Tekken?

It seems someone like this coming to Tekken Mobile alongside new dude that is american football player?

and Resurrected Ogre:

From Yellow motion.

Why does a mobile game have new characters that look exponentially better than the ones in the main console game.

So that's what happened to Anna. RIP.

Anna, Julia, Marduk, and Lei are desperately needed in this game but too late now I guess.

I am still holding out for lei wulong.

Never cared for Michelle Chang or Julia Chang fighting styles. Anna Williams certainly had more style than Nina, but she was also Kunimitsu to Nina's Yoshimitsu. Craig was made obsolete by Gigas.

I would have double dipped too but playerbase is a legitimate issue where I live so I always have to go with the version that has the most people playing :(

GrayFoxPL

Shit, I don't know if PS4 player base is wearing thin or is it my connection but I'm getting the same dudes over and over. It never been like that on Tag2 even at end of that game's cycle.

If it goes on like this only friendly player matches remain.

It think seems to be some kind of bug with side wall. There were gifs of I think it was Bob, sliding over the ground because he got hit into the sidewall. Must be something messed up with how it calculates the momentum when people hit the wall at a certain angle.

Yeah, seems to be the sidewall bug again. Haven't seen it on that stage yet though. Usually it's on precipice of fate or jungle outpost.

I bought both like a chump
I'd complain but i bought 10 versions of SF4 and even 3 different occasions went for SFxT

I might double dip if PS4 version sells for $20 Black Friday.

Wait, who plays this on Xbox here? I never read anyone talking about it even though it was on NPD for a few months.

****, I don't know if PS4 player base is wearing thin or is it my connection but I'm getting the same dudes over and over. It never been like that on Tag2 even at end of that game's cycle.

Then again, if this is happening....

Onemic

Shit, I don't know if PS4 player base is wearing thin or is it my connection but I'm getting the same dudes over and over. It never been like that on Tag2 even at end of that game's cycle.

iirc someone released a chart showing that the ps4 player base when you hit red rank and up is actually lower than the PC player base at the same rank.

Top Bottom