• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale's The Walking Dead - Story Discussion (UNMARKED SPOILERS)

Astery

I think those that don't loot the car for all the food probably would do so in real life given the situation. I think given that it's a game and they know even if they don't loot the car the game will continue then thats whats leading to such a high % not doing so. Yeah yeah "I did it because I'm not the same as those bandits!!" - you have no food left and a group to feed, you loot the car obviously. It would be great if those that didn't loot the car in the next episode really feel the consequences, perhaps even a death because of it but I'm inclined to believe that it might swing the other way since I felt like I was being baited into looting the car so that later on the owners would come and kill someone.

Actually, even if Lee decide not to loot, the majority of the group will loot it none the less.

Despite of him continually treating Lee like shit I really wanted to try to mend that relationship. Although it may have been more because he regained some hope due to the prospect of the farm, he did get less jerky towards the end.

If I think there's even a glimmer of a faint chance of something working out in a less shitty manner, I'll try it. Although that naive, goody-two-shoes attitude of mine probably doesn't always lead me to make the best decisions.

I'd have no qualms laying down the violence upon the St Johns during various situations, but right when you're given the choice there's always something.

Had absolutely zero sympathy for the first brother, but spared him as I thought maybe he could be used as a bargaining chip.
Brenda getting ate was inevitable, but during that moment she was fearing for her own life, genuinely not wanting to have to shoot anyone.
The second brother I would've killed when he threatened Clem or in selfdefense, but when he just sat there defeated, yelling at me to finish him in front of everyone, I couldn't. I regretted this decision almost instantly though. Pity turned out to be further justification for killing him.

One thing that bothers me about the whole episode is; why did they resort to cannibalism? They did have a cow and fields of vegetables. Bandits or the potential Papa Terry demanding meat doesn't mean they have to start eating it and tricking others to.

Actually, also, why did they chop up and feed Mark to us? If the plan was to send us on our way and maintain a trading relationship, that seems like an unwise move. If they were planning on locking us in the freezer room from the get go, then yeah, why?

Because they're psychos? If that's the answer to both these questions then that's kind of lame.

KevinCow

Banned
Larry killed any chance of mending our relationship when he punched me and left me to die in the first episode.

Being a jerk? Whatever, you're a grumpy old jackass, but you're still human.

Trying to kill me when I've done nothing but give my best effort to help out? Nope, fuck you. You've stepped over the line. I'm not risking shit to save you.

Realistically, I'd have brought it up with the group immediately after the first episode: "This man punched me out and left me to get eaten. He is a danger to our safety, and we need to reconsider whether we can allow him to be in our group any longer."

stuminus3

-tried to save Larry. (the face smash while I was giving CPR shocked the shit out of me)
I think the best thing about this is that the game doesn't stop you from doing the CPR QTE until a second or two after the head smashing happens. So my Lee was like "Five!" and I pressed the button but the other half of my brain was going "wait a minute... what the fuck?"... it was perfect.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I didn't side with Lily just because I know what role she plays in the comics (its fucked up).

-didn't side with Kenny either. So he is pissed at me.

-didn't shoot the crazy woman in the woods

-tried to save Larry. (the face smash while I was giving CPR shocked the shit out of me)

-killed both brothers in front of the group. That was such a awesome moment, punching the shit out of that guy in the rain with the amazingly sad music playing in the background.

-took the food from the car and made Clem understand that we had to.

This game is GOOOOD!

When I found out about this, it just makes me feels_bad_man.jpg

Crazy enough, walking dead's wiki page has all the chapter titles for all 5 episodes of the game. So, there are some spoilers of where the group heads throughout the series, so watch out at that site.

ElRenoRaven

I didn't side with Lily just because I know what role she plays in the comics (its fucked up).

Comic spoilers ahead:
You also though in the comic saw that she didn't realize Lori had a new born baby and was carrying it because as soon as she did she turned and shot The Governor. So I can't hate her for that one thing.
That's one thing I'd love to see them do in season 3 of the show. I'd actually like to see her on the show and them focus a bit more on her.

Despite of him continually treating Lee like shit I really wanted to try to mend that relationship. Although it may have been more because he regained some hope due to the prospect of the farm, he did get less jerky towards the end.

If I think there's even a glimmer of a faint chance of something working out in a less shitty manner, I'll try it. Although that naive, goody-two-shoes attitude of mine probably doesn't always lead me to make the best decisions.

I'd have no qualms laying down the violence upon the St Johns during various situations, but right when you're given the choice there's always something.

Had absolutely zero sympathy for the first brother, but spared him as I thought maybe he could be used as a bargaining chip.
Brenda getting ate was inevitable, but during that moment she was fearing for her own life, genuinely not wanting to have to shoot anyone.
The second brother I would've killed when he threatened Clem or in selfdefense, but when he just sat there defeated, yelling at me to finish him in front of everyone, I couldn't. I regretted this decision almost instantly though. Pity turned out to be further justification for killing him.

One thing that bothers me about the whole episode is; why did they resort to cannibalism? They did have a cow and fields of vegetables. Bandits or the potential Papa Terry demanding meat doesn't mean they have to start eating it and tricking others to.

Actually, also, why did they chop up and feed Mark to us? If the plan was to send us on our way and maintain a trading relationship, that seems like an unwise move. If they were planning on locking us in the freezer room from the get go, then yeah, why?

Because they're psychos? If that's the answer to both these questions then that's kind of lame.

Pretty much. When society breaks down and those rules of right and wrong that kept everyone in check aren't there you see the real psychos that some people are. That's one reason I love The Walking Dead. It isn't so much about the Zombies and never has been. It's more about the people and what happens to them faced with this catastrophic change in the world.

While my entire experience with this game has been great, I'm kind of getting tired of the relationship with Clementine. I mean, it just seems forced. If Tell Tale wants me to feel a certain way about her, they need to do a better job with it. Otherwise, it's just tacky.

KlotePino

While my entire experience with this game has been great, I'm kind of getting tired of the relationship with Clementine. I mean, it just seems forced. If Tell Tale wants me to feel a certain way about her, they need to do a better job with it. Otherwise, it's just tacky.

Judging by this thread and my own experiences your view is in the minority. I really enjoy the interaction with Clementine and the other characters. Kinda reminds me of Mass Effect where after each mission you have a quick chat about what's going on. I hope it gets more fleshed out since especially in Mass Effect 2 the talks with Thane etc could get really interesting but so far I feel like they've done a pretty good job humanizing the characters with the two short episodes they did so far.

Trigger

I like Clem too. As far as child characters go she's quite good. She also poses a nice contrast to Carl from the comics.

I don't like Clementine. I absolutely love her.

When I stabbed Danny in the chest with the pitch-fork and saw her eyes, and her nose flare in shock, I immediately knew what I had done, because I was enraged. She "spared" the second brothers life, seeing her crying in the lockers after that ass Kenny went insane and made Larry's head go splat, I would've broke his nose in there. The facial animation techniques, the emotive eyes and the body is so good, not stilted and comedic like Mass Effect where a supposedly dire scene is trusted into the realm of comedy because of Bioware's botched animations, lazy slack writing. Bioware should be embarrassed.

I always talk to Clem and make sure she is fine before I do anything else. I don't know how she see's me. She knows I killed in the past, saw me kill again, and steal food, but I always try to make sure she knows why I did it. I hope she understands.

ArjanN

Pretty much. When society breaks down and those rules of right and wrong that kept everyone in check aren't there you see the real psychos that some people are. That's one reason I love The Walking Dead. It isn't so much about the Zombies and never has been. It's more about the people and what happens to them faced with this catastrophic change in the world.

I think the horror of living through the apocalypse would be enough trauma to mess with the heads of even very stable people.

I nearly shot the crazy chick. After all, she was pointing a loaded weapon at me and acting completely unhinged. IRL, I probably would've asked her to chill out, lower the weapon, and if she continued threatening me I would shoot her.

I didn't take the food from the car, but neither option satisfied me. I would've preferred to investigate the car first (maybe there's a note or some indication who the person is and what's going on), and then only taken some of their food in case they return.

I didn't kill either of the brothers. I might've in real life, but I didn't see any point in doing so in the game since it seemed we were going to leave the farm anyway (and their fate was pretty much sealed). In real life, I would've stayed at the barn or at the very least stocked up on supplies, ammunition, etc. before leaving it.

The kitchen scene was great because you had to decide how to alert everyone to the situation without scaring the shit out of the kids. I chose the "stop eating now" approach before telling Kenny to get prepared and spilling the details.

I can sorta understand Kenny's decision to kill Larry. If your heart's stopped and you aren't breathing, there is a 80 - 90% chance you will die unless you receive advanced medical care soon. CPR alone doesn't do a whole lot. But why not position the salt lick over Larry's head and only kill him after I've done a few rounds of CPR and he's still not responding? Give the dude a chance. He's been on the ground for all of 10 seconds and you're ready to kill him? Remind me not to fall asleep while Kenny's around.

I also found Kenny's reaction to my earlier decision to mediate between him and Larry quite ridiculous. Any adult would've apologized to me a few days after and realized what I did was in everyone's interests...

All in all, I was unimpressed with this episode compared to the first one. Too many of the characters and available decisions were ridiculous. The brothers and momma in particular were awful characters. I also was disappointed with the lack of puzzles. I get that most of the enjoyment comes from the decisions you m ake and seeing how they play out, but I would like one or two puzzles per episode that require me to use my brain just a little bit.

I really like how they give you the option of stopping your beating of the second brother. Felt good to smack him around a bit, get off, and then leave him to be eaten by his mother.

I got through Ep 2 on Saturday but got sidetracked by finishing up Breaking Bad so I missed a bit of discussion.

I'm still loving the story and characters in this game. I think I liked Ep 1 more than 2 simply because I felt Ep. 2 was incredibly predictable. The second I saw the farm and the electrified fence I was like, "yep, they're eating people." It really reminded me of the cannibals in "The Road", so there wasn't much of a shock element for me at all. I was HOWEVER. Surprised by 1) Larry getting killed off and 2) Kenny being the one who offed him. I've stuck by Kenny since Ep. 1 so it was really frustrating to see him just drop into panic mode like that. His actions are completely logical though, given that Ben was the one who said the virus wasn't spread through bites, and that everyone was already infected.

I didn't kill either of the brothers and sided with Lily in trying to resuscitate Larry, and I stayed silent when Kenny asked for my opinion. I'm pretty much trying to keep things neutral and not erring one way or another between the group members.

Anyway, I really hope that we won't have to wait until September for Episode 3. This Ep took forever to arrive and it was riddled with technical glitches. :/

I like Clem too. As far as child characters go she's quite good. She also poses a nice contrast to Carl from the comics.

Absolutely, I hate Carl with a passion at this point, the little shit got Dale killed and seems to almost screw over the group on a regular basis, I could see Duck becoming that kid though. Clementine actually seems to think about her actions and hasn't done anything frustrating or idiotic yet, she saved Lee's life after all. To those who say the moral dilemma with her feel forced, you have to remember shes 8 years old, at that age children are taught very simplistic morals such as don't hurt others, don't steal and so on. She likely doesn't fully understand what is going on with the group and food.

Anyway, I really hope that we won't have to wait until September for Episode 3. This Ep took forever to arrive and it was riddled with technical glitches. :/

If its two months again hopefully it should be August at the latest. But I'm hoping they can get back onto a monthly schedule and get it out at the end of this month.

I wouldn't mind 2 months - it appears that's seriously pushing it so far as actual gameplay quality goes. If they had to take 3 months to make sure the stuttering/choppiness/jankiness was cut down severely, I think I'd be okay. So long as they were upfront about it, and had hard, set release dates for the remaining 3 episodes.

bjork

I've been playing the middle on decisions between Kenny and Lilly, but I had to try and help save Larry. I've also done everything I can to make Clementine happy, and I think I've made the best choices there. Haven't stolen, haven't killed anyone, just tried to not be a monster in front of her. So far, so good.

I left the two brothers alive, and I noticed that you can see their mom coming out of the house in zombified form when the camera pans out to show the farm at the end. I wonder if they managed to get away, and if that will play into the next episode at all. Curious to see other things as well, like how being shot will affect Kenny and if he finds himself in Larry's position before the end of the series.

I'm also thinking episode 3 may be where Lilly leaves. We know she survives due to her comic involvement, but the preview image for chapter 4 doesn't show her, and I'm wondering if there are branching paths next chapter. So if you go with Kenny, you're in the RV, but going with Lilly is how the train shown in the preview would come into play? It could end up branching off quite far but I don't know if the timeframe for their releases would support that much asset generation or fit into the download limit size.

Still, so fun. I like this a lot.

Anyone else think Jolene is/was Clem's mom?

also who cute is Clem? The scene in the barn with the sugar lick was great.

"did you lick it?"

"I don't know"

KevinCow

Banned
Curious to see other things as well, like how being shot will affect Kenny

This annoyed me.

Mark gets shot in the shoulder with an arrow and it's a major injury and everyone is worried if he's gonna survive.

Kenny gets shot in the gut with a rifle and just kinda walks it off.

I don't think the food scene was that much of a no brainer. Someone said about placing yourself as the main character and making the choices as you were this person, and that's exactly why it's a no brainer. Sure, you need food, but you wouldn't even for a second considering keeping the child's moral intact? It was much more a question of moral than about food. For me it was about either leaving morals behind in a world like that and going only for survival or not letting the world change who you are, but for the kid, not us.

Having to decide to kill the first brother or not was really hard, but when I decided to spare his life and saw Clementine there, I was really glad I did it.

The way I'm approaching her is like I don't ever lie to her, but try not to crush her hopes as well. If I don't know if a guy will be ok, I don't say "he'll be ok", but I also don't say "I don't think so", I just say "I don't know, hope so".
Would I consider the child's morals over putting food in her stomach? No, not even for a second.

"I know your hungry Clem but just think about those tasty morals to make your belly stop aching." lol

I would be with you if I had to kill or hurt someone to take the food from them but that's not the case.

I didn't for a second think it was her Mother. My main concern was if she was a ninja, how did she get the hat? When everyone was sleeping and no one saw, heard anything, noticed anything?!

I didn't for a second think it was her Mother. My main concern was if she was a ninja, how did she get the hat? When everyone was sleeping and no one saw, heard anything, noticed anything?!

We have no clue at all what happened in the time before ep2. I would guess either for whatever reason Clem was outside the Motel barricade and she dropped her hat without noticing, or everyone had left the Motel at once for whatever reason and Clem forgot to bring her hat with.

ElRenoRaven

Who knows. Mainly that was used though I think to demonstrate that they weren't as secure there as they thought. She could have snuck in when someone on watch was fell asleep and snagged it off a table or something outside if Clem left it outside. She could have snuck into the room while they were out doing something at some point. So it could be done.

HenryHSH

Anyone else think Jolene is/was Clem's mom?

also who cute is Clem? The scene in the barn with the sugar lick was great.

"did you lick it?"

"I don't know"

There was a picture of Jolene and her daughter in the tent, I don't think the kid in the picture looked anything like Clementine.

Also got annoyed by Kenny acting like nothing happened after getting shot...

I wouldn't mind 2 months - it appears that's seriously pushing it so far as actual gameplay quality goes. If they had to take 3 months to make sure the stuttering/choppiness/jankiness was cut down severely, I think I'd be okay. So long as they were upfront about it, and had hard, set release dates for the remaining 3 episodes.

It seems to be a console problem, I just finished my PC playthrough and there were absolutely no issues with it.

It seems to be a console problem, I just finished my PC playthrough and there were absolutely no issues with it.

I had issues on PC... game completely forgot my save files existed after I played a bit of ep 2. And there were times where the game would get super choppy for no apparent reason.

Jubs

Just finished up my asshole run, and it looks like my behavior is starting to rub Clem the wrong way. When I forced her to take the hoodie from the car, she turned away from me and crossed her arms. I had a sad look on my face when that happened. Feels bad, man.

Probably performance related, I'm on a high end rig running it off an SSD.

Save file thing was definitely not performance related. Game just decided all my save games weren't there even though they were still where they should be. Had to start a new game then swap the new autosave out with one of my old ones renamed to get back to my game.

I like how you can potentially have the two people that know the truth about Lee dead at the end of episode 2. I wonder how many people that chose Doug actually used that justification. I think logically the "good" player would go with Carley anyway because of her skill with the gun and the fact that if there was any chance to save both it would be with saving her first.

I like how you can potentially have the two people that know the truth about Lee dead at the end of episode 2. I wonder how many people that chose Doug actually used that justification. I think logically the "good" player would go with Carley anyway because of her skill with the gun and the fact that if there was any chance to save both it would be with saving her first.

Doesn't Celm always know at least something since she was there when Carley confronted you about it? Been SO LONG since episode 1 I don't remember exactly how that played out.

Both people that know my secret, they're pretty much dead, but I didn't save Doug because Carley knew, but seemed trust worthy. Its just in my eyes Doug was more valuable than Carley. So far I have been justified in that decision.

Astery

Replayed episode 1 a few times, it's pretty tough to choose Doug over Carley really IMO as we get to know Carley a lot more than Doug. She appears in most of the events, while Doug is just there watching outside of the drug store. The ratio is almost a 9:1. We barely know much about him even when we're are going for the keys. If Telltale wants us to choose Doug more cause Doug is based off an ex-employee of theirs etc etc., they're doing a pretty bad job at it.

Really loving the game so far. The decision of Kenny vs. Lilly was brutal, because while Kenny is my boy, and I try to take his side for a lot of things, I couldn't let him kill Larry. Of course, nothing I could do about it. :v

I think I'm going to fine-tune Episode 2, though; see if siding with Kenny more often than Lilly will help ease the pain of you siding with Lilly on the Larry deal.

As for Larry dying, that was such a huge shock. Even when I saw him looking at the salt lick, it didn't occur to me that they would kill him off so early. In hindsight, it makes sense, since his death seems to be brewing a new countering force in the deal. You either betray Kenny or kill Larry. One of the biggest lose-lose situations I've seen in a game.

Right now, I'm planning on going through as a goody-goody; I've yet to opt for any "dark paths", and have not intentionally killed anyone outside of immediate self defense yet. However, I'm kind of looking for the best point in the game to hit the despair event horizon and just snap. Episode 4 seems like the best time in the series to.

Alucrid

Banned
So I ended up letting Kenny salt lick Larry's head. Felt bad afterwards since Clementine saw it. Then I stabbed the first guy with the pitchfork and once again Clementine saw it so I felt bad again. So I decided to let the other brother live and not take the food from the car to make amends to her I guess.

Can you warn the mother about that zombie?

stuminus3

If they had to take 3 months to make sure the stuttering/choppiness/jankiness was cut down severely, I think I'd be okay.
Telltale have had 8 years to fix this yet still haven't completely eliminated it (even on PC), I don't think an extra month would make much difference.

Cramoss

Yeah, the cannabalism wasn't much of a surprise, but the way they had you put the hints together was fantastic. Sneaking upstairs during the dinner was great.

And I brought up the Jolene stats in the other thread, couldn't believe I was in the minority either.

That part was so good.

Second episode blew the first one out of the water. SO GOOD.

Kinda wasn't wild about the idea of a time skip when I finished the first episode, but I've read the first compendium of the comics since then, and I was glad to see them keeping pace (plus, it's better to get a change in scenery/setting some).

I started out pretty poorly, but it helped get me into the swing of things. I spent too much time trying to avoid flat-out cutting the guy's leg off, and (before I could throw the final swing), everyone told me we had to leave. I'm part of that tiny, tiny percentage of people that didn't cut his leg off. Ended up having to leave him to die. Made me want to restart so badly, but I decided to go with it, because it's more fun living with the consequences.

The other teen coming to life scared the crap out of me, since I was not expecting any kind of interruption in the conversation. Luckily, I had given Mark the axe, and he tried helping out. Tried being the key word. Excellent stuff. I really love when things like that happen. : )

When it came to handing out food, I chose Clementine, Larry, Mark, and Lily. Clem, well, because she's awesome and I've gotta watch out for her. Larry and Mark I gave food to because they were working/doing all sorts of stuff to watch the group with the fence and hunting. I tried giving food to Carley, but she told me she would go without, so I gave food to Lily, since she was spending so much time looking out (and she looked kinda haggard).

I made sure to avoid giving too specific of information to the brothers on the way there. I didn't really trust them (glad now), and I figured it would be best to play it as vague as possible. Fixed the swing, and had one heck of a time trying to avoid getting arrowed. That was pretty unexpected, and it took me a moment to get my bearings when things hit the fan. Poor Mark. : (

The campsite scene was pretty sad, since it was obvious something had happened to the kid, and that mother was only trying to protect her kid. Danny just had to be a jerk and kill her. I was honestly surprised at the video on the camera at the end, since Danny acted so relieved to know the batteries were dead. I figured it would play more into the Dairy Farm stuff, but whatever.

I'd been trying my best to not get on a side up to this point, but Kenny just seemed to be losing his cool too often. Lily, while still hard on others, at least seemed to be thinking more rationally. I'd been kind of edging my way towards her and Larry, despite my prior conversations. Regardless, Kenny was still willing to help me out in distracting Andy (well, in suggestions at least), and the moment I got caught opening the back room... yeah. I tried to play dumb and blamed it on his brother.

OH MAN, EVERYTHING GOT SO CRAZY AFTER THAT.
I knew something was up, but I wasn't exactly sure what it was going to be. I couldn't recall anybody eating another human in the comics at where I had read to, so I was rather surprised it was possible. Managed to get downstairs in time to keep Clem from ever eating any of it, and it was agonizing how long they let the brothers just continue on like everything was okay.

I tried calming Larry down, but there was no option. With him yelling, I figured he'd be in a really prime position for a heart attack (surprise). I tried my best to help Lily out, but Kenny saw to stopping that as soon as he could. What the heck, Kenny? You could have trusted me a little, geez. Sending Clementine through the vent was probably one of the most stressful things I'd done up to that point, since I had no idea what was on the other side. Glad it worked out, haha.

Oh, look, Kenny acting stupid again. Why did I side with you back in episode one? Man, dude, calm down or everything is screwed. I ended up taking the taser, and DANG WAS THE BARN TENSE. I died, unfortunately, since I didn't know how to react before Danny pulled the trigger on me. I didn't kill him, but Kenny didn't help me. Thank God, I'd been getting on better terms with Lily, since she saved my bacon. Carley and Ben showed up afterwards, and I told them we needed their help.

I was sad that there wasn't any (apparent) way to stop Brenda without her dying, but I'm glad I managed to rescue Katja. I figured that'd get me some points with Kenny, but I GUESS NOT. The fight against Andy was pretty intense, but I kind of ruined the part where he was trying to shove my face up to the fence. I was too good at pressing the Q button, and I kept it going for what must have been nearly a minute and a half. I figured I must have missed a prompt before, and I was just going to let myself die. Then Lily saved the day. THANKS AGAIN, LILY.

Didn't kill Andy. Just walked away. That music accompanied with the scene as we walked away was really sad. I know they were awful people, but it was still sad to know what would probably happen to them all.

Kenny is still mad at me, and Clem and I didn't agree with taking the supplies. I was a little disappointed that the hook for episode 3 wasn't nearly as strong as 1->2, but 2 was so good that I don't really care. I can't wait to see what all is in store for episode 3. : )

edit: I'm definitely agreeing with some of the GOTY sentiment in here. Assuming they can get it all done within 2012, haha
I'm really, really enjoying the story, setting, characters, and the great stuff to the gameplay that TellTale has going here. Just fantastic all around.

edit2: *sigh* freaking pc problems.
I have all of my saves still, but the game is acting as though I've still not played episode 2 yet. I was going to go grab a picture of my stats, but OH WELL.

fallout

The Lee I'm playing will do whatever it takes to ensure that's kept a secret.

Poyunch

Okay let's see.

I tried chopping off the leg because well nothing else was working. At first I didn't have the stomach to do it but it seemed like the only left to do in order to save him. Too bad he still didn't make it.

I fed Clementine (because well I have to take care of her), Duck because I have to feed the kids, Mark (because he seemed to be a nice guy), and Lilly because I wanted to be impartial and side with both Lilly and Kenny. I offered food to Carley but she turned it down.

Right from the start I didn't trust the Dairy farm guys. They seemed way too calm and as soon as Danny seemed relieved that the camera didn't work I knew I couldn't trust them.

Hilariously, when breaking into the barn I was reading GAF and I didn't know that it was timed so I didn't get to unscrew it in time. I reset the game after that. :X The cow slaughter excuse was actually pretty convincing and I just let it slip.

I killed Larry because it was the smart thing to do and I assumed it was the right choice going off the "Next time on Walking Dead..." where Lilly told Lee off for not liking her dad. I regret it in retrospect because Clementine had to see that.

Didn't kill the brothers. Didn't steal the food and clothes either because after killing Larry in front of her I thought I should show that she can still trust me and side with her.

This was a tough episode. I was starting to assume that the brothers were doing something bad behind "Mama' who seemed relatively harmless, nope. Clementine, Katjaa, and Carley seem to be the only character I actually like anymore. Kenny gets too extreme and Lilly probably hates my Lee, and Mark is dead. Duck is kind of annoying but mostly because he really really has a bad VA.

Top Bottom