• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

-The Expendables- (Stallone, Jet Li, Statham AND Lundgren)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
just hearing about this movie makes me feel so fucking manly.

I want to see this movie so bad.

Who they got right now is fine. If they add any more, all the women in the theater might grow dicks right there on the spot.

bud

yeah, this really needed van damme, but the cast's cool nonetheless. and does anyone remember that lundgren film where's on the run in a red ferrari and has sex in it with some hot chick? that movie was pretty awesome.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
bud said:
yeah, this really needed van damme, but the cast's cool nonetheless. and does anyone remember that lundgren film where's on the run in a red ferrari and has sex in it with some hot chick? that movie was pretty awesome.

is it that one where brandon lee goes "You have the biggest cock i've ever seen"?

What a great movie.

bud said:
that would be Joshua Tree/Army of One (Dolph is so awesome in that movie he shoots a guy 8 times with a revolver).
Sol.. said:
is it that one where brandon lee goes "You have the biggest cock i've ever seen"?
What a great movie.
and that would be Showdown in Little Tokyo what with the wisecracking Brandon Lee (You have the right, to be dead).

and as long as I'm getting my Dolph love-on going, I must openly admit that he gave the best performance in Johnny Mnemonic. I know, out-acting 90's era Keanu Reeves should not come easily, but he somehow did it.

FoneBone

Tim the Wiz said:
It's not PG-13. Why do people keep repeating this?
Because, unlike the OP, I'm capable of reading and actually sourcing my statements:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/film/news/e3i431ca797a370fbb2f9fef115d29399dc
The star also revealed the project he's now writing for a February shoot in Costa Rica and Louisiana will aim for a PG-13 rating ("it won't be a blood fest," he said)

Doubledex said:
"Rated R for strong graphic bloody violence, sexual assaults, grisly images and language
You're just quoting the MPAA's description of Rambo verbatim. :lol

Doubledex

Banned

Dyno

DieH@rd said:
Cast him, just for cameo role!!!!!!
:D

For sure! Just a cool bit part at the end of the movie as the mercenaries executive or CEO. Then it could be a complete homage to the era.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Jax said:
Jet Li's mumbly imcomprehensible english ruined:

THE KINGDOM
WAR
DANNY THE DOG
THE ONE
MUMMY 3 (although I think he didn't speak english in this one).

He is the worst hongkong/china import Hollywood has choosen to use. Its been how many years and his english is still fucking atrocious.

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Fingers crossed the make him speak Chinese, you know Ex-Chinese special forces or something, they are just Mercs doesnt say where they are all from American, English, Russian, Chinese........ sounds like a 3 men walk into a bar but with 4........ you know its gonna RAWK!

Oh and it sounds fucking awesome, more movies like Rambo 4 the better........ for me, i loves the guts.... must have seen Rambo 4 bout 10 times now :)

Tom_Cody

Come one Stallone, there's just one more ingredient left:

snipes.jpg

"Sit your five-dollar ass down before I make change."

sscrew

Wesley Snipe, Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson.... all 3 of those guys would just add to the awesome.

They would be my priorities if i was Stallone.

FoneBone

Enkidu said:
Seagal is hilarious. It's too bad he still takes himself too seriously to ever consider a movie like this even if they asked him.
He would never be asked, because nobody else takes him seriously. He became a walking punchline in a way that other past-their-prime action stars never did.

Fletcher

I really wish this were going for an R rating. I don't want some dork teenagers going to see a movie that is clearly aimed at the generation that grew up in the 80s.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Fletcher said:
I really wish this were going for an R rating. I don't want some dork teenagers going to see a movie that is clearly aimed at the generation that grew up in the 80s.

Stallone said in the interview it'd be rated R. He said it. The guy who's making it. The guy who co-founded AWESOME.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
WTF!!
:eek:

Fuck yeah Im seeing this day one. I'll even watch ten times if I have to to absorb the awesomeness of the Italian Stallion!!

Steven Seagal would be a good candidate as well as John Travolta.

Yes John Travolta should star in that shit.
;)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Warm Machine said:
Snipes would be awesome but isn't he all coked out?

No, but he wishes he was now that the IRS has bitchslapped him for tax evasion. He's looking at 3 years I believe.

adelante

Tom_Cody said:
Come one Stallone, there's just one more ingredient left:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/JCudney/snipes.jpg[//IMG]

"Sit your five-dollar ass down before I make change."[/QUOTE]
SIMON PHOENIX!!! :O

needs more Michael Dudikoff. He's a NINJA. But not one of those typical Japanese ninjas...he's an AMERICAN NINJA. He's like the Eminem of NINJAS

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
Has Steven Seagal been in anything lately? Not that I'd want him to be, he just seems like a joke. How can you have such a pot bellied pig as an action star?

Doubledex

Banned
DY_nasty said:
No, but he wishes he was now that the IRS has bitchslapped him for tax evasion. He's looking at 3 years I believe.
I have a question about Wesley Snipes!
What's going on? So he HAS TO GO to jail for 3 years, or not?
I hope not :'-(

Enkidu

oxrock said:
Has Steven Seagal been in anything lately? Not that I'd want him to be, he just seems like a joke. How can you have such a pot bellied pig as an action star?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000219/
I'd say he's still pretty active... although most (all?) of his recent movies are crap. But if you get a few friends together they are awesome comedies.

I clicked on this thread when I read Lungren.

WTH has this guy been doing for the last 15 years??

I hope he's still awesome.

Sad to hear about Van Dame though...with his straight to DVD ass.

shuri

Banned
I just hope it wont turn out like its playing out in my head right now..

length time: 1h20, to maximise the number of times it can be played at the theater in a day.
-Jet Li gets killed by another asian guy doing kunfu 45 minutes in.
-Drago dies in an explosion at the 1 hour mark, while saving a family caught in the crossfire
-Putting aside their hate for each other, Sly and The Transporter attack the final base. The Transporter gets killed in a dramatic car escape sequence.
-Movie ends with Sly punching the guy who hired them to do the mission and walking toward the sun.
- super close cam hand to hand fights where you dont see shit
- A c-grade soap actress will play the wife of Sly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom