• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

I consider TTT to be the worst Rihanna album so far. But..

- We found love
- You da one
- Where have you been
- Talk that talk
- Roc your body

...all are better than the last three Mehdonna albums combined.

Sure, 80's and 90's Madonna slays competition. But everything after has been an underhwelming mess.

Madonna just doesn't do it anymore for me.

Wilsongt

- We found love
- You da one
- Where have you been
- Talk that talk
- Roc your body

Sure, 80's and 90's Madonna slays competition. But everything after has been an underhwelming mess.

Three? Someone is forgetting Confessions exists.

- We found love
- You da one
- Where have you been
- Talk that talk
- Roc your body

I respect opinions, but you just said COADF is worse than TTT.

That is objectively wrong, sir.

I would link to the countless of scientific studies that have been done to prove this obviousness, but I'm on my smart phone so I can't access the databases.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ship-Sinking%255B1%255D.jpg

- We found love
- You da one
- Where have you been
- Talk that talk
- Roc your body

51Zx2EPAlHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Zutroy

You Da One
Where Have You Been
Cockiness
We All Want Love
Drunk on LOve
Roc me Out
Watch n Learn
Farewell

Talk that Talk and We Found love are great.
Birthday Cake is decent, but could be better if it was an actual song.

I'd move WHYB up to great. Yeah it's cheap and easy, but it feels good dammit! Hence my love of Ke$ha.

Drunk on Love and We all want Love up to good.

Cockiness and Farewell as decent and the others as meh.

royalan

Nope, not missed it. Trash album, sorry.

I'd say everything after "Ray of Light" has been underwhelming.

Why is it always the cute ones that are just so wrong...

Mumei

Why is it always the cute ones that are just so wrong...

Why is it that I always am the last to know that someone is cute and need to go looking for their picture?

Trigger

I'd move WHYB up to great. Yeah it's cheap and easy, but it feels good dammit! Hence my love of Ke$ha.

Drunk on Love and We all want Love up to good.

Cockiness and Farewell as decent and the others as meh.

She is massively underrated at times because of her image. She knows how to write songs with good hooks. I await her return to the charts.

Switters

Nope, not missed it. Trash album, sorry.

I'd say everything after "Ray of Light" has been underwhelming.

Truth, though her body of work makes me still hold her in high esteem. Ray of light was the first Pop album I ever bought...

Flawless:

Flawfull. Just ponderously trite in all aspects. Basic to the core.

She is massively underrated at times because of her image. She knows how to write songs with good hooks. I await her return to the charts.

I wanna see the receipts on that songwriting bit. Whoever wrote those songs is decent, but fuuucckk I can't with the image. Plus she looks like Travolta in the face so double no.

Trigger

I wanna see the receipts on that songwriting bit. Whoever wrote those songs is decent, but fuuucckk I can't with the image. Plus she looks like Travolta in the face so double no.

I thought it was well-known that home girl writes all her songs. I'll leave these here for you.

gkQFY.gif

http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/humor/dont-hate-kesha

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2012/01/12/kesha-songwriting-genius/

http://www.theprophetblog.net/keha-talks-songwriting-and-the-future-direction-of-her-music

Ke$ha probably wouldn't argue about her looks though....

poetZ.jpg

Switters

Alright, alright, Trigs. Props. Thanks for edu and whatnot. I'm sure I would vibe more with her in all those club situations I don't ever attend. Context is everything sometimes as regards what is considered top-tier pop. But nothing she has ever put out has twisted my ear. Maybe one day it will. ;)

Also, a general statement not directed at anyone, I just figured out plug.dj. It's awesome! Its got soundcloud so I can even bore you with my poorly produced jams. Yay...

Trigger

Alright, alright, Trigs. Props. Thanks for edu and whatnot. I'm sure I would vibe more with her in all those club situations I don't ever attend. Context is everything sometimes as regards what is considered top-tier pop. But nothing she has ever put out has twisted my ear. Maybe one day it will. ;)

Also, a general statement not directed at anyone, I just figured out plug.dj. It's awesome! Its got soundcloud so I can even bore you with my poorly produced jams. Yay...

It's just pure Top 40 radio indoctrination. I couldn't escape "Tik Tok" even if I wanted to. :p

Icicle

Look at this whore dragging up ancient history.

Ancient indeed. Other 'ancients' like Marilyn Monroe and James Dean achieved with their short lives what Madonna never will with hers. 50 years after their deaths, these two icons have managed to live on through their enduring popularity. Check out who is on the cover of Vanity Fair this month... Hint: it's not your fave.

Legends never die, but sluts always die first.

ImdHH.jpg

Took MONTHS for a response, but for all the EFFORT IT'S putting in, I guess we owe it to the SLOW ONE to just SIT BACK and watch the SPECIAL SCHOOL BUS veer off the END of a CLIFF.

Sorry to have kept you waiting, Janet's been quite busy. It must have been awful to have nothing to do but watch those MDNA sales (or noted lack thereof) plummet most spectacularly.

qheHT.png

Much more accurate title.

smilingoveryou5pkfq.gif

Meanwhile, Janet has the nation signing up for Nutrisystem en masse with her amazing body, is gearing up for the continuation of her World Tour, and is in the middle of producing two films with Lionsgate. How's Madonna's film career these days, out of curiosity? Janet can decline a spot at the judges' table on X-Factor because she has BETTER things to be doing with her time.

She sniffing her own fart? Guess it's all those COFFEE ENEMAS.

If you're trying to make that joke, it would seem like you're ignorant of a very common side effect of a macrobiotic diet, which Madonna strictly adheres to. Perhaps sales bombs aren't the only bombs Madonna excels at producing. If her own "bombs" are anywhere near as rank as her music, it might help explain why everybody she works with ends up hating her.

6QrgN.jpg

mKAjV.gif

coming to attend its own FUNERAL.

So funny you should mention that. You wouldn't buy expired milk if you saw it on the shelf, would you? It appears that people all over the world have an aversion to expired people as well.

gBk3i.jpg

Seems like your fave is well ahead in the race to the grave.

The good people at ABC have mercifully decided to digitally alter/censor how much is revealed by Madonna's outfit in her new perfume ad, which the image comes from. While her flabtacular ass and her chest curtains are not totally covered, nor the commercial outright banned for that matter, it's reassuring to know that there are still a few people out there who wish to spare others from irreparable ocular damage. Along these lines, I recently planned my upcoming summer vacation to Iran. It's probably going to be a little too hot for my tastes, but I'll put up with the heat so I can enjoy the country-wide ban on all things Madonna.

Game on, hooker.

You come at The Queen, you best not miss.

9XiWA.gif

------------
And just for funsies, I thought I would show you gurls this hilarious skit MadTV (RIP) did. It's amazing how the jokes apply to an even greater extent today than they did several years ago. Too much!
MadTV Sketch -- Me Against the Music

What's THIS SHIT?

Ancient indeed. Other 'ancients' like Marilyn Monroe and James Dean achieved with their short lives what Madonna never will with hers.

tumblr_lhrw2ctYDo1qajffpo1_500.gif

I've noted that you've just NOT BOTHERED comparing her to JANICE. Point taken; Madonna is on ANOTHER LEVEL, who'll remember Janice 5 years after she fucks off? They'd probably tribute LA TOYA at her FUNERAL by ACCIDENT.

50 years after their deaths, these two icons have managed to live on through their enduring popularity.

Check out who is on the cover of Vanity Fair this month... Hint: it's not your fave.

Vanity Fair ATLANTIS?

I cannot find a SINGLE reference to this from a Google search.

In what DELUSIONAL, MADE UP world is this LARGE BITCH appearing on ANY cover?

MeanWHILE, here are some receipts you can use to absorb those tears

madonna-vanity-fair-italia-cover-435x580.jpg

vanityfair9803.jpg

june-1991.jpg

724658d494b701181c58aa203aa9b419.jpg

07_06_20_02_l.jpg

madonna-to-cover-2011-issue-of-vanity-fair-magazine-3.pbbig.jpg

1996-madonna-vanity-fair.jpg

51iJCD8B6jL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

8n8on1tc1cl3t118.jpg

vanity_fair_italia_500.jpg

ekbuud1elo8zz8e.jpg

madonna-vanity-fair-italia-january-2012-cover__oPt.jpg

vanityfair_npg_event_news.jpg

tumblr_m17o4w2ttn1qlqj9ro1_500.gif

Legends never die, but sluts always die first.

If that were true, MICHAEL would still be here instead of JANICE.

And you're trying to come at MADONNA for being a "slut"?!

JanetFHMcover.jpg

FHM... what DIZZING HEIGHTS, how could I possibly COMPARE THIS with Madonna's ICONIC SELF-PUBLISHED MANIFESTO.

5ac6c8b8be6e3b589d2fe7f4e4ca60a35a6cbe1e_m.jpg

tumblr_m2luzsLz5S1qlsd9ho1_500.jpg

No hips and a BULGE, looks like the Sex reassignment therapy is coming along nicely.

Hope she shares the same doctor as MICHAEL.

Sorry to have kept you waiting, Janet's been quite busy

Yes, I'm sure all the BINGE EATING and CUNT MUNCHING have really holed that fat bitch up

janet-jackson-fat-again-1.jpg

"Where's my career?!"

It must have been awful to have nothing to do but watch those MDNA sales (or noted lack thereof) plummet most spectacularly.

ibg9qRrTPHBKCX.jpg

Come for MDNA when Janice bothers releasing something new. I'd imagine she'd be MORE THAN THRILLED with 100K sales (in South Africa and OTHER TERRITORIES).

Meanwhile, Janet has the nation signing up for Nutrisystem en masse with her amazing body, is gearing up for the continuation of her World Tour, and is in the middle of producing two films with Lionsgate.

Why BOTHER, hun? You just SHADED her YOURSELF.

tumblr_m0sh0okj3D1r5whjpo1_500.png

And lol, "World Tour", even DANE COOK sells out MORE THEATERS and he does it WITHOUT the help of DECREPIT GAY STANS.

How's Madonna's film career these days, out of curiosity? Janet can decline a spot at the judges' table on X-Factor because she has BETTER things to be doing with her time.

Better things? INFOMERCIALS?

janet_is_ugly04.jpg

OOPS, Janice just swallowed her DIGNITY.

If you're trying to make that joke, it would seem like you're ignorant of a very common side effect of a macrobiotic diet, which Madonna strictly adheres to. Perhaps sales bombs aren't the only bombs Madonna excels at producing. If her own "bombs" are anywhere near as rank as her music, it might help explain why everybody she works with ends up hating her.

lol, coffee enemas. Far be it from JANICE to DENY her ARSEHOLE of being filled with something HOT AND BLACK.

expired milk

i3CNDpwgGxLUr.jpg

Sucking from the DUSTY TITS of JANICE is enough to leave anybody SOUR.

Nobody is calling Janice a BITCH because she's BLACK, it's because shes a CUNT.

Your attempt at shading The Queen was, like Janice's career, BELOW AVERAGE.

Best wishes on your NEXT ATTEMPT, DEAR

tumblr_m17kueoScH1qzcqino1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom